Ap E Challan 2022 – The AP Traffic Police Department claims that one of the most serious offences in the state is a traffic infraction. With the advent of new strategies for reducing traffic infractions, the government has benefited from the use of e-challans.
Ap E Challan 2022
The payment method will be electronic, saving the manual step for the public. There are no incidents of corruption involved, and the procedure is transparent.
The online technique maintains accurate data so that violators cannot avoid paying a fine. It is simple because there is no need to wait in lines and can be done anywhere.
AP E challan
Using the e-payment system of the Andhra Pradesh Police and Andhra Pradesh traffic lifted from Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam Urban, East Godavari, Guntur Urban, and Guntur Rural, you may browse traffic challans and pay AP Police traffic fine amounts online.
E-invoicing is payable. By following a few easy steps, you can contact the Kurnool, Cuddapah, Anathapuram, Vizianagaram, Chittoor, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Krishna, and Nellore districts through their website.
The instructions and processes to locate the traffic challan online and pay the fine to the AP Traffic Police are provided below.
Andhra Pradesh Traffic Police E Challan – Overview
|Name of Service||AP Police E Challan|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||AP Police Department|
|Type of Service||Online Challan Payment|
|Benefits of||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Purpose||To make the process Transparant|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Benefits of AP E-Challan Online
- New technology saves time and resources.
- Transparency in the system reduces corruption cases in the police department.
- An easy and secure way to transact money and keep proper records.
- No Duplicate E-Challan
- digitized electronic system
- Citizens who do not pay their challan can be easily traced and licenses can be blocked.
- There is accurate data for both the government and the criminal.
Traffic offenses eligible for e-challan
- Wrong parking or dangerous parking
- Overtaking in the wrong places or sides.
- Go through while the red right is on.
Steps to Pay AP eChallan Online Using Online Mode Like Paytm
- Download and install Paytm App on your mobile phone.
- Enter all the KYC details for the registration process on the Paytm page.
- Open the app, and select the More option on the homepage.
- A new page will open where you are requesting city services to click on the tab Challan.
- Proceed to select the traffic authority, which is Andhra Pradesh E-Challan.
- Now enter other required details on the page.
- Enter Challan No. / RC No. / Driving License No. in the menu.
- Next, click on the Proceed button and enter the amount charged.
- From the same page, click on the payment mode like Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, or UPI.
- Click on Paytm Mode to proceed.
Steps to Check AP Traffic Fines and eChallan Status of your Vehicle
- Visit the official e-Challan website https://apechallan.org page for AP State.
- On the homepage, click on the “Check Challan Status” tab.
- Enter Challan No./Vehicle No./or Driving License to check if a violation has been registered.
- Key in the captcha code given on the page, then click on “Get Details”.
- The system will open a new page with all the violations (if any), now you can make the payment as per the given mode.
Related Tags: Ap E Challan 2022