Ash Wednesday Quotes: Here We Will Provide You Some Best And Special Collection Of Ash Wednesday Quotes Which You Can Easily Share on WhatsApp, Facebook & Twitter. Scroll Down
Ash Wednesday 2019
1. Nevertheless, the liturgy of Ash Wednesday is not focussed on the sinfulness of the penitent but on the mercy of God. The question of sinfulness is raised precisely because this is a day of mercy, and the just do not need a savior.
2. Ash Wednesday; Time to reflect and share our thanks, for this is the time that we remember the greatest sacrifice.
3. Ash Wednesday is full of joy…The source of all sorrow is the illusion that of ourselves we are anything but dust.
4. On this Ash Wednesday let’s make our first sacrifice of turning over to The Lord every anxiety and fear.
5. Most gracious God we come praying on this Ash Wednesday as we remember our Lord Jesus’ trek toward Calvary. Thank you for such love, Amen.
6. Ash Wednesday; Time to reflect and share our thanks, for this is the time that we remember the greatest sacrifice.
7. Even the darkest moments of the liturgy are filled with joy, and Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten fast, is a day of happiness, a Christian feast.
8. Ash Wednesday a day that reminds us we’re not here forever and challenges us to live the very best every day.
9. Today is the start of the Lenten season, time to give time to the one who made us and sacrificed Himself for us. Wednesday Day of Ashes today.
10. Repent and believe in the gospel. A Blessed Ash Wednesday to all my fellow Catholics.
11. Lent comes providentially to reawaken us, to shake us from our lethargy.
12. In your emptiness, You will find yourself. You will find your God. Homily, Peace be with you. Wednesday Day of Ashes!
13. Praying with all who enter into a special fast and spiritual sobriety today on Ash Wednesday. May we all come before our Savior in humility.
14. Merciful and everliving God, Creator of heaven and earth, the crucified body of your Son was laid in the tomb and rested on this holy day. Grant that we may await with him the dawning of the third day and rise in newness of life, through Jesus Christ our Redeemer. Amen.
15. From dust, you came and to dust you shall return. Turn to Christ and sin no more. Happy Wednesday Day of Ashes
16. Teach us to care and not to care
17. No place of grace for those who avoid the Face. No time to rejoice for those who walk among noise and deny the Voice.
18. During Lent, let us find concrete ways to overcome our indifference.
19. Lent is not just a period of repentance, it is an opportunity for repentance, a period that reminds us of our daily duties towards holiness as a global family.
20. The Passion of the Christ opened up on Ash Wednesday, had a Good Friday.