At Work Quotes with Images 2020, here is the list of best at work quotes with images for you guys. I hope you like the collection, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Top 50 At Work Quotes with Images 2020
1. Don’t be busy to be productive.
2. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
3. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.
4. Your only limit is you.
5. When we learn how to work together versus each other things might start getting better.
6. The harder you work for something. The greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
7. People don’t get promoted for doing their jobs really well. They get promoted by demonstrating their potential to do more.
8. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
9. When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place.
10. Nothing worth having comes easy.
11. You don’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
12. If everything seems under control you’re not going fast enough.
13. When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! when work is a duty, life is slavery.
14. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
15. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
16. It’s a will. Not the skill.
17. Go as far as you can see, when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.
18. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.
19. Don’t a complaint just work harder.
20. If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work.
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right. —Henry Ford
Becoming is better than being. —Carol Dweck, Mindset
I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing. —Herman Melville, Moby Dick
The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. —Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. —Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it. —Rafiki, The Lion King
If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe. —Abraham Lincoln
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. — John Milton, Paradise Lost
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. —Stephen Hawking
Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure. —Stanley McChrystal
Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me. —Michael Scott, The Office
The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me? —Ayn Rand
Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you’ll never go wrong. —Babe Ruth, The Sandlot
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. —Michael Jordan
There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then.
Fight till the last gasp. —William Shakespeare, Henry VI
Do or do not. There is no try. —Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. —Judy Garland
The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. —Charles Kingsleigh, Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Man is only truly great when he acts from the passions; never irresistible but when he appeals to the imagination. —Benjamin Disraeli, Coningsby
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. —Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim. —Dory, Finding Nemo
We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. —Marie Curie
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. —Salvador Dali
If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. — Ernest Hemingway
Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending. —Jim Hensen
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. —Robert Louis Stevenson
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. —Neil Gaiman, The Sandman
For artists, scientists, inventors, schoolchildren, and the rest of us, intrinsic motivation—the drive to do something because it is interesting, challenging.