Bastille Day Greeting in English 2019: Bastille Day Greeting, Bastille Day Greeting in France, Bastille Day Greeting Card French, Bastille Day Cards, Bastille Day Cards Printable, Bastille Day Ecards Free, Happy Bastille Day Greeting in French, How to Make Bastille Day Greeting Card.
Bastille Day Greeting in English 2019
1. Happy Bastille Day Wishes. Messages to celebrate the french national day.
2. Generally speaking, the people who know little speak a lot and the people who know a lot speak little.
3. How can anyone govern a nation that has 240 different kinds of cheese?
4. I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
5. And we’re marching to Bastille Day La guillotine will claim her bloody prize sign, oh choirs of cacophony the king has kneeled, to let his kingdom rise.
6. God has spoken, and when God speaks, the majority has spoken.
7. I like a little bit of everything. I think I’ll put on Guns ‘N’ Roses or Rolling Stones any day. But recently I like a band called Bastille, or The weekend I’m a big fan of as well.
8. Paris is the greatest temple ever built to material joys and the lust of the eyes.
9. Use harms and even destroys beauty. The noblest function of an object is to be contemplated.
10. Prejudices are what fools use for reason.
11. I won’t put in a load of laundry, because the machine is too loud and would drown out other, more significant noises-namely, the shuffling footsteps of the living dead.
12. I didn’t know about the rest of the class, but when Bastille day eventually rolled around. I planned to stay home and clean my oven.
13. This Bastille Day, let’s be even more pretentious about ordering wine.
14th of July,
Celebrate the freedom and courage of our nation!
15. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
16. We love having you here.
17. He who contemplates the depths of Paris is seized with vertigo. Nothing is more fantastic. Nothing to more tragic. Nothing is more sublime.
18. This Bastille Day,
Let’s pause to admire a country where leaders are celebrated for screwing hot modules rather than impeached for ejaculation on interns.
19. Everything you ever wanted to know about Bastille Day.
20. Let’s celebrate the last time the French showed any balls.
Related Tags: Bastille Day Greeting in English 2019