Bastille Day Quotes: Here We Will Provide You Some Best And Special Collection Of Bastille Day Quotes Which You Can Share On Social Media Freely.
Bastille Day 2019
1. Justice and power must be brought together so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
2. Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
3. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
4. France was an absolute monarchy, ruled by King Louis XVI and his queen, Marie Antoinette.
5. The resentment of the underprivileged culminated on July 14, 1789, with the storming of the Bastille fortress, and thus began the French Revolution.
6. The day also marks the end of the revolution in 1790 and celebrated as the Fête de la Fédération to mark the unity of the French.
7. The Eiffel Tower in Paris and the French national flag, are the important symbols of Bastille Day.
8. The morning of Bastille Day begins with a military parade on the Champs Elysees.
9. Every year the parade is given a theme, the theme this year is The Order of Liberation.
10. Spectacular fireworks are launched from the Trocadero, near the Eiffel tower. This year the fireworks theme will be – Paris Welcomes the World.
11. Communal meals, dances, balls, musical performances, and spectacular firework are organized all over France.
12. The Bastille Day is a public holiday with all government and private organizations closed.
13. Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.
14. Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.
15. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
16. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
17. The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel a rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments.
18. Watch the Fireworks at the Eiffel Tower. They usually start around 11 pm and can be viewed from the Champs de Mars and Trocadero.
19. Attend a French military parade.
20. Visit a French national museum as most are free to visit on Bastille Day or visit a local firehouse in France – they are open to the public on this holiday.