Best Friend Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Best Friend Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Best Friend Day Quotes
1. Where there are friends, there is wealth.
2. What is a friend? I will tell you…it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
3. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
4. Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet, and two others at first speech are old friends
5. When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun.
6. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
7. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
8. I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.
9. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
10. Your friend is the man who knows all about you and still likes you.
11. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
12. Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day.
13. There’s not a word yet, for old friends who’ve just met.
14. A friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh or cry or complain.
15. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
16. Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life. Happy Friendship Day!
17. Your friend is that man who knows all about you and still likes you.
18. Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder,
19. It’s Friendship Day… and I’m sending you a big hug to wish you a great day! Happy Friendship Day!
20. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
21. If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
22. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. After I finish laughing.
23. A friend to all is a friend to none.
24. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
25. Sometimes I think, ‘what is a friend?’ And then I say, ‘friend is someone to share the last cookie with.
26. Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.
27. They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
28. A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
29. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
30. Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.
31. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
32. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.
33. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
34. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
35. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
36. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
37. A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to our own pointless dramas over and over again.
38. I get by with a little help from my friends.
39. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.
40. I keep telling myself to stop talking to weirdos but then I wouldn’t have any friends left.
41. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
42. My best friend, I would lie for, cry for, take a bullet for and straight up die for.
43. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
44. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
45. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
46. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
47. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
48. Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
49. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.
50. Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.
51. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
52. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
53. If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.
54. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
55. The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple!
56. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
57. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
58. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
59. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
60. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
61. Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.
62. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
63. No matter how serious life gets, you’ve still got to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
64. It scares me to trust people when the ones who promised will never leave, go. And the ones who say they will always be there, were never really there.
65. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
66. A single rose can be my garden a single friend, my world.
67. Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
68. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
69. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
70. Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.
71. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
72. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
73. A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
74. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.
75. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them.
76. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
77. The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.
78. It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.
79. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
80. Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone, but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.
81. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends!
82. Like a wave out on the ocean, I will always come right back to you.
83. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
84. Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
85. Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.
86. A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
87. Some people only get called by nicknames. Usually it sounds weird to even say their real name.
88. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
89. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.
90. The best time to make friends is before you need them.
91. There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.
92. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
93. Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.
94. The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried.
95. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
96. The most beautiful discovery true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
97. Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
98. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
99. It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
100. A friend in need is a friend indeed.