Brothers and Sisters Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Brothers and Sisters Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Brothers and Sisters Day Quotes
1. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
2. We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that.
3. I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective.
4. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
5. Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.
6. Know that all people are your brothers and sisters.
7. Brothers and sisters should never be in the same family.
8. I see a brother and sister, sitting over there together, fighting over a toy, they just can’t seem to see, their love shining through, with every smile that they bring.
9. I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone.
10. Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.
11. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
12. What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.
13. Sisters could do a great deal for their brothers, if they would.
14. No life’s worth more than any other, no sister worth less than any brother.
15. Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.
16. Know that all people are your brothers and sisters.
17. Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother and sister. But, over time, they became my best friends, and now I hang out with them all the time.
18. Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
19. After a girl is grown, her little brothers-now her protectors-seem like big brothers.
20. Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear.
21. A friendly reminder to my own siblings this year. You know you love me *wink, wink*.
22. Remind them that you are who you are because of them (whether it’s good or bad).
23. Because siblings are even closer than friends.
24. There are lots of reasons to stay close to your siblings *wink, wink*.
25. This was basically the sentiment of my wedding toast at my oldest little sister’s wedding (yes, I’m serious).
26. Siblings remind you of a simpler time.
27. Puns are funny. Especially when they speak the truth.
28. Be mad, there’s nothing you can do about it.
29. Having a sibling means that you always have someone who is there for you.
30. People without lots of siblings simply don’t get it.
31. “If you don’t understand how a woman could love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time. Then you were probably an only child.”
32. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.”
33. “Sometimes siblings can get in each other’s space.” ― Gisele Bündchen
34. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” — Marc Brown
35. “She is my best friend. If you break her heart, I’ll break your face.”
36. “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” — James Patterson
37. “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.”
38. “Everything I am, you helped me be.”
39. “Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.”
40. “You wish you has a sister as cool as me.”
41. We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that.
42. I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective. – Penelope Cruz
43. I had a really wonderful upbringing. We were a tight family. It was wonderful to grow up with so many siblings. We were all just a year or two apart, and we were always so supportive of each other. I learned everything from my older brother and sister and taught it to my younger sisters. – Joaquin Phoenix
44. I see a brother and sister, sitting over there together, fighting over a toy, they just can’t seem to see, their love shining through, with every smile that they bring. – Valerie Dupont
45. I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone. – Ahmet Zappa
46. Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life. – Suzie Huitt
47. To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. – Clara Ortega
48. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb
49. I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou
50. Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love. – Chuck Danes
51. Know that all people are your brothers and sisters. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
52. Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother and sister. But, over time, they became my best friends, and now I hang out with them all the time. I’m very close with them. – Logan Lerman
53. Your parents are the parents you know best. Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you. – James Salter
54. I was the youngest child and got a lot more freedom than my brother and sister. I used to wander, doing my own thing under the radar, but I didn’t get in bad, bad trouble. – Paul Giamatti
55. When we were children, every day after school, my brother and sister and I would go to my mother’s office. It was full of pencils and marker and fabrics and beads. It was so much fun to be a child and to express my creativity through drawing and to playing dress up in all of the wonderful and colorful clothes. – Margherita Missoni
56. Getting close to books, and spending time by myself, I was obliged to think about things I would never have thought about if I was busy romping around with a brother and sister. – Shelby Foote
57. Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear. – Maya Angelou
58. Yeah, I started when I was 6 years old. My brother and sister would get all of these presents at Christmas time from the cast and crew of their show and I was jealous. So I decided that I had to become an actor. – Sara Gilbert
59. My brother and sister were very sporty. They all did rugby. I was very into performing arts. I went to the National Youth Music Theatre. I was one of those singing, clapping children. – Jonathan Anderson
60. My big advert was for ketchup. I come home from school, cook my brother and sister their dinner, ride my bike in the garden. Remember that one? People cried at that advert. It won awards. I was twelve. – Russell Tovey
61. My brother and sister are both older than I am and were born before my father went off to World War I. – Douglass North
62. My elder brother and sister were both sporty and academic, and I think, subconsciously, I knew I couldn’t go down that avenue. – Rose Leslie
63. I watched ‘Billy Madison’ maybe 80 times. It’s my favorite movie. Watched it, like, a million times. My brother and sister watched it with me all the time. – Ansel Elgort
64. When I was 4 years old, my brother and sister died of hunger, so I achieved my success through confidence, self-motivation, and my hard work. – Chen Guangbiao
65. Respect one another as brother and sister. Always respect them as much as they respect you.
66. Always treat others with the respect they deserve. Be your brother and your sister’s keeper.
67. “Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends. ”
68. Having a sister taught me to love and respect women & having an older brother taught me how to treat them.
69. As a little brother, I respect you care for you and love for you. I won’t disappoint you sister.
70. I thank God that He has given you to me as my sibling and as my best friend.
71. Since childhood, you’ve been my partner in crime, my closest person, who has known everything about me. Years have passed, but nothing has changed.
72. Thanks for being an indispensable part of our tightly-knit family. You taught me so many things. I can’t be grateful enough for it. I love you.
73. I love you, my most supportive and understanding brother! Everything I have in life, I want to share with you.
74. You’ve been chosen by fate to be my sibling, but you’ve been chosen by my heart to be my best friend. I love you.
75. You are the most loyal, dependable, and honest person I’ve ever known. I am happy to call you my brother.
76. You are my amazing sister. I feel more powerful and confident because you are near. I love you.
77. I know that whatever happens in this stormy sea of life, you will always get my back. I love you.
78. There are no more similar people in the world than we are. If related souls do exist, then my soul is you.
79. Siblings are very important people in our lives. They teach us fairness, loyalty, and cooperation. Thank you for being my teacher, I love you.
80. Promise that I will be there when you need me, sis, when you just do not feel that fine.
81. The world will be quieter without you but it will surely be lonelier as well, I don’t want that.
82. I am comforted by the fact that I know that you will never ever leave my side no matter what.
83. There is nothing in the world that can ever replace you in my heart, you are my love, my bro.
84. I am glad that I have you, having a sister and a best friend in one body is too awesome!
85. And when the time comes that you are not feeling so well at all, I promise that I will be there.
86. There must be something wrong with other people if they hate their sisters, I love mine!Since our childhood, we shared the same dreams and created the same memories. When we grew up, we fulfilled all our dreams. I love you.
87. Some friends are like brothers and sisters to us, we open our hearts to them that way, right?
88. You can sit in a room with your brother and not say anything and yet feel comfortable same.
89. It is you who can handle my tantrums and I love you for that, thank you for all of it, brother.
90. Sis, I just wish that one day you will find the right person for you, that you are able to do it.
91. Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.” ― Lemony Snicket
92. “Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.” ― Susan Scarf Merrell
93. “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” — Marian Sandmaier
94. “We are brothers and sisters. We are one sacred family.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
95. “Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” ― Jeffrey Kluger
96. “If we stood close to each other, side by side, as true brothers and sisters, then evil would not know how to stand between us.”
97. “Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.” — Unknown
98. “Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.”
99. “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
100. “Family: where life begins and love never ends.”