Canada Day Cards 2019: Here is the list of some of the most updated collection of Canada Day Cards 2019. Don’t forget to share the content with your friends.
Canada Day Cards 2019
#01 – Canada Day Cards
1. Canada is the greatest nation in this country. Former Toronto Mayor Allan Lamport.
2. Canada Day is the national day of Canada. It is celebrated on July 1 every year since 1867 throughout Canada and by Canadians in other countries. Canada day is also known as Dominion Day.
3. “I believe in judging people and governments by results, not myths.” – Brian Mulroney, 18th Prime Minister of Canada
4. “I’m not that prolific. I’m just really old. Stuff has accumulated, like fluff under the bed, so that it seems like a lot.” – Margaret Atwood
5. You can shed the past. You can’t shake it. But you certainly get new skin. You can grow and become stronger.
6. Following are the quotes about Canada and Canadians including funny Canada quotes, Inspirational and Patriotic.
7. Give your head a shake. This is the greatest country in the world.
8. A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe.
9. I am so excited about Canadians ruling the world.
10. Down in Newfoundland, we can hardly sleep for wondering when St. Pierre and Miquelon are going to invade.
11. The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline but is, rather, the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity.
12. I think celebrity in all but exceptional cases of personal integrity and a measure of humility, always has a dark side.
13. Your majesty, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and Madame Houde thanks you from her bottom too.
Montreal Mayor Camillien Houde, in 1939 to King George VI
14. I’m not an American! I am a Canadian. I come from a “nice,” thoroughly unrealistic country. – Matthew Fisher
15. The beaver, which has come to represent Canada as the eagle does the United States and the lion Britain, is a flat-tailed, slow-witted, toothy rodent known to bite off its own testicles or to stand under its own falling trees. – June Callwood
16. Canada is a country whose main exports are hockey players and cold fronts. Our main imports are baseball players and acid rain. – Pierre E. Trudeau
17. It’s never felt more Canadian be Canadian than it does now.
18. Taking drugs to enhance your performance isn’t a little white lie. It’s an egregious affront to the very foundation upon which sport is built.
19. A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe. Pierre Burton
20. The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. We lived in three places – the school, the church, and the skating rink – but our real life was on the skating rink.
Related Tags: Canada Day Cards 2019