Chinese Valentine’s Day Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Chinese Valentine’s Day Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Chinese Valentine’s Day Quotes
1. To hold your hand to grow old with you Happy Valentine day
2. I love you not because you love me too but because I’m a better person because of him in love with you.
3. My love for you lasts until the heaven and earth get old
4. You are the only one who makes my life complete!
5. As long as your spending time with that person that’s special, I think that’s a great Valentine’s Day
6. So I Love You because the entire universe conspired to help me find you
7. You exist deep in my mind in my dreams and in my heart.
8. I’m not trying to hit on you or throw you a line. I just want you to be my valent
9. There is never a time or place for true love.it happens accidentally in a heartbeat in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
10. You can’t measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.
11. “I’ll go to the cinema and have dinner with my boyfriend,” said Mao Rui, a college student who said she had received a bracelet from her boyfriend as a gift for the Qi Xi Festival, which is celebrated on Wednesday.
12. “The culture behind Chinese Valentine’s Day is very romantic and beautiful.”
13. The Qi Xi Festival falls on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month and celebrates the legend of the fairy Zhinu and her mortal, cowherd husband Niulang who are allowed to meet, on a bridge that spans the Milky Way, only on that day.
14. CHINESE VALENTINE’S DAY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE
15. 12 BEST IDEAS ABOUT CHINESE VALENTINE’S DAY 2017 WISHES AND GREETINGS
16. HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE’S DAY PURPLE FIELD OF FLOWERS
17. But unlike other mainstream celebrations, such as the Mid-Autumn Festival and the Lunar New Year, Qi Xi is not widely marked and remains firmly in the shadow of Valentine’s Day.
18. CHINESE VALENTINE’S DAY LOVE COUPLE PICTURE
19. “The flowers I sold for Qi Xi were less than a half of the ones sold on Valentine’s Day,” a Beijing florist told the website of China National Radio (www.cnr.cn).
20. “Qi Xi does not have a unique festive mood, not like Valentine’s Day when we think of flowers and chocolates,” added Zhang Yong, a 27-year-old company employee.