Family Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Family Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Family Day Quotes
1. Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.
2. Our family is a circle of the strength of love with every birth and every union the circle grows.
3. It was founded by the United Nations General Assembly in 1993.
4. In family relationships, love is really spelled T.I.M.E.
5. Family time is sacred time and should be protected and respected.
6. If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
7. The family is the most important thing in the world.
8. Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.
9. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
10. If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.
11. The main purpose is to draw attention over several family problems.
12. To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
13. Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had occurred at my family’s dinner table.
14. When in doubt, choose the kids. There will be plenty of time later to choose work.
15. Children will not remember you for the material things you provided, but for the feeling that you cherished them.
16. A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.
17. I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
18. Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.
19. We must take care of our families wherever we find them.
20. You always have time for the things you put first.
21. “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.”
22.“Our family is a circle of the strength of love with every birth and every union the circle grows.”
23. “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.”
24. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” » Desmond Tutu
25. “If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.” » Johnny Depp
26. “Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.”
27. “A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.” » Buddha
28. “I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.” » Harry S. Truman
29. “Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.”
30. “In every dispute between parent and child, both cannot be right, but they may be, and usually are, both wrong. It is this situation which gives family life its peculiar hysterical charm.” » Isaac Rosenfeld
31. “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.”
32. “Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do… it isn’t something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought we must hold in our hearts every day.” » Stephanie Marston
33. “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” » Elizabeth Gilbert
34. “Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible — the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family.”
35. “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
36. “A mother discovers with great delight that one does not love one’s children just because they are one’s children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.” »Gabriel Garcia Marquez
37. “The family – that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.” » Dodie Smith
38. “I sustain myself with the love of family.”
39. “That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.” » Deb Caletti
40. “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.”
41. Many men can make a fortune but very few can build a family. J.S. Bryan
42. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. Denis Waitley
43. There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained. Winston Churchill
44. If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace. Thich Nhat Hanh
45. The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. Billy Graham
46. Your greatest contribution may not be something you do but someone you raise. Unknown
47. The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. Lee Iacocca
48. Your children need your presence more than your presents. Jesse Jackson (This is one of my favorite family quote
49. Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home. Anthony Liccione
50. To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. Confucius
51. Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.
52. Family isn’t an important thing. It’s everything. Michael J. Fox
53. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. George Santayana
54. My wife has been my closest friend, my closest advisor. And she’s not somebody who looks to the limelight, or even is wild about me being in politics. And that’s a good reality check on me. When I go home, she wants me to be a good father and a good husband. And everything else is secondary to that. Barack Obama
55. The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. Thomas Jefferson
56. Poor folks have neither any kindred nor any friends. Italian proverb
57.What divides us pales in comparison to what unites us. Ted Kennedy
58. Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life. Albert Einstein
59. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. Oscar Wilde
60. With all my fans I got a family again. Tupac Shakur
61. A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center. Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
62. If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. George Bernard Shaw
63. Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream. George W. Bush
64. Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.
65. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.
66. Some family is not of blood but when the heart loves fiercely, that is what makes family. It does not matter if you are related to someone by blood and DNA, the heart with which we love and are loved, as well as the depth of sincerity of it, is what is really important.
67. It might be easy to take your family for granted during the good times when things are easy, but a true family will offer the comfort of hugs and the support of just being there when you need them. Even if you can do nothing else, hugging and being present for your family is important.
68. You might recognize this family quote from the animated movie, Lilo & Stitch. Though it is a children’s film, the message is a strong one of family. You and yours need to stick together and make sure that no one gets left behind or taken for granted.
69. Your family might drive you crazy at times, and you might feel that you can never get away from them. They are as much a part of you as you are of them. Even if drive you crazy from time to time, deep down you know that you’d be lonely if you ever did escape them.
70. You can live in any house, but a loving and supportive family is what creates a home. Without laughter, joy, or companionship, a house is but an empty shell. Giving and receiving support from those we love can build the solid foundation of family values.
71. “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” —George Bernard Shaw
72. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” ― George Burns
73. “Family life is too intimate to be preserved by the spirit of justice. It can be sustained by a spirit of love which goes beyond justice.”– Reinhold Niebuhr
74. “Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. Make it known to your friends and family that you love them.” ― Germany Kent
75. “I love my family because they are always there for me even in my most fragile moments.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
76. “Family life contributes immensely to an individual’s happiness. Only in a happy home life can complete contentment be found.”
77. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
78. Family is where life begins & love never ends. – Unknown
79. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
80. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.”
81. “When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.” – Joyce Brothers
82. “Our family is like the branches of a tree. We may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.” – Unknown
83. “Family life contributes immensely to an individual’s happiness. Only in a happy home life can complete contentment be found.” – Dorothea S. Koppliln
84. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. –
85. “A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.” – Buddha
86. “If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable — each segment distinct.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
87. “What greater blessing to give thanks for at a family gathering than the family and the gathering.” –0. Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
88. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. – George Santayana
89. “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
90. “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.”
91. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” –John Wooden
92. “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” –Irina Shayk
93. “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” –Barbara Bush
94. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
95. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –Anthony Brandt
96. “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing.”
97. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.”
98. “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy
99. “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.”
100. “Being part of a family means smiling for photos.”
101. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” –George Burns