Chinese Moon Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Chinese Moon Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Chinese Moon Quotes
1. I wish that your career and life just like, the round moon on Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.
2. A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. wishing you a merry Mid Autumn Festivals, bliss and happiness.
3. May the mid-autumn festivals brings along with it good fortune and a harvest of smiles for you and your family!
4. Have a blessed and happy mid Autumn Festival
5. May the full moon bring blessing and happiness from our home to yours !
6. Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart Confucius
7. I wish that your life, just like the good round moon on the mid-autumn day, be bright and perfect.
8. The journey is the reward.
9. Ignore is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star
10. One years goes by taking with it a set of hopes and aspiration. Another year comes in with bundle of new opportunities to relive your dreams and realize your goals.
11. Sentimental irony is a dog that bays at the moon while pissing on graves.
12. Rejecting things because they are old-fashioned would rule out the sun and the moon — and a mother’s love.
13. This is the first convention of the space age – where a candidate can promise the moon and mean it.
14. Aiming for the moon and missing it is better than aiming for the ditch and hitting it.
15. Don’t judge any man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.
16. As long as the sun shines one does not ask for the moon.
17. Most women would rather have someone whisper their name at optimum moments than rocket with contractions to the moon.
18. Worldly wealth is the Devil’s bait; and those whose minds feed upon riches recede, in general, from real happiness, in proportion as their stores increase, as the moon, when she is fullest, is farthest from the sun.
19. Never say [to younger people] “that was before your time,” because the last full moon was before their time!
20. I suppose there were moonless nights and dark ones with but a silver shaving and pale stars in the sky, but I remember them all as flooded with the rich indolence of a full moon.
21. Woman wants monogamy; Man delights in novelty. Love is woman’s moon and sun; Man has other forms of fun. . . With this the gist and sum of it, What earthly good can come of it?
22. Ignorance is the night of the mind, a night without moon or star.
23. I pointed out to you the stars (the moon) and all you saw was the tip of my finger.
24. Don’t tell me the sky is the limit, there are footprints on the moon!
25. Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
26. Who knows if the moon’s / a balloon, coming out of a keen city / in the sky – filled with pretty people?
27. The moon’s an arrant thief, And her pale fire she snatches from the sun.
28. When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
29. Beauty is a form of genius – is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts in the world like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in dark water of that silver shell we call the moon.
30. When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
31.Wish you and your family a happy mid autumnfestival.
32. Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart.
33. A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry mid autumnfestival, bliss, and happiness.
34. Happy mid autumn festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
35. The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy mid autumnday and a wonderful life.
36. Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in mid autumnday.
37. Happy mid autumnday! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
38. I want to make a toast. I wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future.
39. I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on mid autumnday, be bright and perfect.
40. Wish for your life to always be satisfactory just as the roundest moon on the mid autumnfestival.
41. May the glow of the moon surround you and light your way to health, happiness and prosperity.
42. On midautumnday, may your life always be filled with happy times and may all your wishes come true.
43. Although I cannot accompany you at this moment, my blessing and wishes will always be around you. Hope you have a successful and bright future, and everything is well.
44. May the full moon bring blessings and happiness from our home to yours.
45. Happy mid autumnfestival to you and may your family reunite for the rising of the full moon.
46. Wish you and your family health, happiness and a wonderful mid autumnfestival.
47. May the brightness of moon and stars fill your life with positivity and happiness. Wishing you a blissful and cheerful mid autumnmoon festival.
48. May the round moon brings in your life a brighter, happier and more successful future.
49. I wish that your celebrate this auspicious time of the year with your family and friends and are blessed with a successful year ahead.
50. When the moon is round in autumn, it is a signal that it is the time to reunite, enjoy the festivities and happy times with loved ones.
51. May this festival of harvest bring eternal joy and happiness in our lives.
52. When moon is perfect round, when it is the mid of autumn, it calls for celebration with hopes for a happier days ahead.
53. May each and every day of your life is as happy and as bright as the mid autumnmoon festival. Best wishes on this special occasion.
54. It is time to thank god for a good harvest and seek his blessings for another prosperous year. Happy mid autumnmoon festival.
55. Let us raise a toast for a happy and healthy future. Wishing you a very blessed mid autumnday.
56. Wishing you a perfect life, just like the perfect round shape of the moon in mid autumnmoon festival.
57. Happy mid autumnday. May you are blessed with success in your future ventures.
58. Three things cannot be long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.
59. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
60. Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.
61. When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
62. You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.
63. Don’t tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.
64. Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.
65. Chinese people believe that the moon is brightest during the mid autumn festival, but it’s actually not necessarily.
66. What you do not wish for yourself do not do to others.
67. Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
68. When the moon is not full, the stars shine more brightly.
69. If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s ok. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.
70. Everything has a natural explanation. The moon is not a god, but a great rock, and the sun a hot rock.
71. From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the moon. It’s not a miracle, we just decided to go.
72. Grey hairs seem to my fancy like the soft light of the moon, silvering over the evening of life.
73. I believe that the only way that the human race is gonna survive is to start colonizing space and setting up colonies on the moon, and then space stations.
74. I don’t go along with going to moon first to build a launch pad to go to mars. We should go to mars from earth orbit. We have already been to the moon, we’ve already practiced.
75. I promise to be an excellent husband, but give me a wife who, like the moon, will not appear every day in my sky.
76. Summer ends, and autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night.
77. The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas.
78. The moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars.
79. The moon is a silver pin head vast, that holds the heaven’s tent hangings fast.
80. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
81.The moon is brighter since the barn burned.
82. The moon is essentially grey, no colour. It looks like plaster of Paris, like dirty beach sand with lots of footprints in it.
83. We’ll go back to the moon by not learning anything new.
84. The moon rested right above the mountains, a place I call home.
85. When the moon is not full, the stars shine more brightly.
86. The moon is opposing Jupiter. Don’t get involved, it’s their problem.
87. Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
88. The moon, like a flower In heaven’s high bower, with silent delight sits and smiles on the night.
89. The moon can never breathe, but it can take our breath away with the beauty of its cold, arid orb.
90. The moon is beautiful only when the mind is seeking beauty and the heart is loving.
91. The wisdom of the moon is greater than the wisdom of the earth, because the moon sees the universe better than the earth can see it!
92. The moon looks upon many night flowers, the night flowers see but one moon.
93. There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it’s all dark.
94. The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love.
95. I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on autumn day, be bright and perfect.
96. Bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry mid autumn festival bless and happiness.
97. Sending best wishes on auspicious occasion of mid autumnmoon festival.
98. Even when miles apart, I’m glad that the same moon shines upon both of us.
99. Moon in the sky, mooncakes on your plate, hope your moon festival, is nothing but simply great!
100. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eight month in the Chinese calendar.