Chinese New Year Greetings: Here we will provide you best and special collection of Chinese New Year Greetings which you can share with friends and family!
Top 20 Chinese New Year Greetings With Images
1. Just as you usher in lights, lanterns and other forms of illuminations to welcome the New Year, may the New Year usher in for you new hopes, dreams and aspirations.
2. May this New Year bring your way all that is the very best for you and your dear ones.
3. Happy New Year, I wish you good health and lasting prosperity.
4. Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year and I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
5. Gōnghè xīnnián: A Happy New Year to you.
6. Shēngyì xīnglóng: Business flourishes
7. Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
8. May this year give you the opportunity to follow your dreams, love like there is no tomorrow and smile unconditionally. Happy Chinese New Year!
9. One year goes by taking with it a set of hopes and aspirations. Another year comes in with bundles of new opportunities to relive your dreams and realize your goals.
10. Each day of the New Year is like a page of a book – potent with lessons and adventures thereby creating memories to last you a lifetime.
11. Each age has deemed the new-born year. The fittest time for festal cheer.
12. Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.” I wish you Happy New Year and a diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
13. Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.
14. I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.
15. The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.
16. Liberation is a constant struggle. And this is a new year.
17. Life is such that beginnings and endings are neither. For, in fact, they perpetually lay the groundwork for the other.
18. As the year passes, what else besides age have we achieved?
19. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
20. I honestly hope each and every one of you has the best year ever in New Year.