Christmas Eve Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of best Christmas Eve QuotesWhich You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Top 100 Christmas Eve Quotes lS All About Christmas Eve
1. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
2. Blessed is the season, which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
3. May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.
4. It always is Christmas Eve, in a ghost story.
5. Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!
6. She gritted her teeth. The man dances like a clod. I’d rather dance with Mr Jenkins, who can barely move.
7. We do it for the fun and the fact it makes us feel closer to loved ones both living and dead.
8. Christmas is hard to forget.
9. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
10. Christmas Eve, a perfect night to express affection for your family, to forgive those who failed you and to forget past mistakes.
11. Blessed is the season, which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
12. Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.
13. There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
14. There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
15. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
16. Wish this christmas eve brings for you the gifts of happiness, good health & joy!
17. Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.”
18. “The story had held us, round the fire, sufficiently breathless, but except the obvious remark that it was gruesome, as, on Christmas Eve in an old house, a strange tale should essentially be . . .”
19. Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
20. The season of joy is finally here, the season of belonging and fun, the season of warmth and hope, the season when everyone is one, it’s the season of Christmas, Christmas is here!
21. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
22. Blessed is the season, which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Hamilton Wright Mabi
23. May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.
Ada V. Hendricks
24. Christmas is hard to forget.Hugh Downs
25. Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.
26. There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
27. Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
28. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
29. Wish this christmas eve brings for you the gifts of happiness, good health & joy!
30. Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
31.There are no strangers on Christmas Eve – Adele Comandini
32. Make merry on Christmas Eve and on Christmas day, remember the birth of Christ.
33. Bake the turkey and cut it on Christmas Eve as on Christmas day everyone will be too drunk to notice it!
34. Let the spirit of Christmas wrap you on Christmas Eve and ensure your well being through the days to come.
35. Christmas is a time for giving love, best wishes and mending damaged relationships. Let this be your guide this Christmas Eve as we celebrate the birth of Christ.
36. Christmas is not a date but a state of mind – Ellen Chase
37. When we were young, we were grateful to those that filled our stockings with gifts on Christmas Eve. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stocking with legs? – G. K Chesterton
38. Count your blessings this Christmas Eve and thank the Lord for the far you have come.
39. Christmas is love in action – Dale Evans
40. At Christmas, all the roads lead to one place. Home.
41. Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve – Carrie Latet
42. As people celebrate Christmas in different places, one thing remains constant. The love that Christ has for man.
43. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other
44. A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry christmas!
John Greenleaf Whittier
45. Christmas Eve, a perfect night to express affection for your family, to forgive those who failed you and to forget past mistakes.
46. Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Clement Clark Moore
47. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
W. T. Ellis
48. It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you.
49. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
William Thomas Ellis
50. Its Christmas Eve! Its the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.
51. I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
52. Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart…filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.
Bess Streeter Aldrich
53. Bless us Lord, this Christmas with quietness of mind. Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
Helen Steiner Rice
54. What Eve is like the Christmas Eve?… In any land, A day so grand— So pure as Christmas Day.
55. Christmas Eve ought to be a very joyful evening to us in all its associations, in all the truths which it naturally brings to the soul…. A man’s soul is to be as the heavens were on the night when the shepherds looked up and saw them full of angels as well as stars
56. Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.
57. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
~ Phyllis Diller
58. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
~ Andy Rooney
59. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
~ Larry Wilde
60. merry christmas images santa lets be naughty 600×900
61. Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
~ Gary Allan
62. Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.
~ Victor Borge
63. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
~ Kin Hubbard
64. Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.
~ Lenore Hershey
65. merry christmas images misc compulsory 600×900
66. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
~ Garrison Keillor
67. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out I’ll drink the red.
68. Three Wise WOMEN would have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, bought practical gifts, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and there would be peace on earth!
69. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
~ Dave Barry
70. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
~ Stephen Graham Jones
71. “Loving Father, help us remember the birth of Jesus, that we may share in the song of the angels, the gladness of the shepherds, and the worship of the wise men.
72. “Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world.
73. “Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting.
74. “Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts.
75. “May the Christmas morning make us happy to be your children, and the Christmas evening bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus’ sake. Amen!”
76. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
77. hollybar.jpg (7493 bytes)
78. Old-fashioned, Spiritual Christmas?
John R. Brokhoff, Preaching the Parables—Cycle C. p. 28.
79. “What has happened to the old-fashioned, spiritual Christmas? The cause is our disregard of Advent. The church set aside this four-week pre-Christmas season as a time of spiritual preparation for Christ’s coming. It is a time of quiet anticipation. If Christ is going to come again into our hearts, there must be repentance. Without repentance, our hearts will be so full of worldly things that there will be ‘no room in the inn’ for Christ to be born again.…We have the joy not of celebration. Which is the joy of Christmas, but the joy of anticipation.”
80. hollybar.jpg (7493 bytes)
81. Memory Awakens Hope
Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, Seek That Which Is Above,1986
82. “Advent is concerned with that very connection between memory and hope which is so necessary to man. Advent’s intention is to awaken the most profound and basic emotional memory within us, namely, the memory of the God who became a child. This is a healing memory; it brings hope. The purpose of the Church’s year is continually to rehearse her great history of memories, to awaken the heart’s memory so that it can discern the star of hope.…
83. It is the beautiful task of Advent to awaken in all of us memories of goodness and thus to open doors of hope.”
hollybar.jpg (7493 bytes)
84. Fire of Advent
Edward Hays, A Pilgrim’s Almanac, p. 187
85. “Advent, like its cousin Lent, is a season for prayer and reformation of our hearts. Since it comes at winter time, fire is a fitting sign to help us celebrate Advent…If Christ is to come more fully into our lives this Christmas, if God is to become really incar0nate for us, then fire will have to be present in our prayer. Our worship and devotion will have to stoke the kind of fire in our souls that can truly change our hearts. Ours is a great responsibility not to waste this Advent time.”
86. Christmas Eve, a perfect night to express affection for your family, to forgive those who failed you, and to forget past mistakes.
87. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
~ Burton Hillis
88. From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
~ Emily Matthews
89. merry christmas images misc haywire miller 600×900
90. Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.
~ Harlan Miller
91. At Christmas, all roads lead home.
~ Marjorie Holmes
92. Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
~ Carol Nelson
Top of page
93. Best Christmas Love quotes
At Christmas time we think about all the people we love. These short Christmas love quotes capture that feeling beautifully. They’re the perfect Christmas quotes for sharing with your loved ones as you wish them a Merry Christmas.
94. Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.
~ Harlan Miller
95. Love is what is in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
96. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
~ Peg Bracken
97. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
~ Hamilton Write Mabie
98. Love the giver more than the gift.
~ Brigham Young
99. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
~ Dale Evans
100. “May this Advent season be a time for bringing hope, transformation and fulfillment into the Advent of our lives.”