Christmas Tree Decoration: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Christmas Tree Decoration Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Christmas Tree Quotes
1. If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.
2. Tree decorating with cats. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, your Ornaments are history!
3. The Christmas tree is the dot on the i.
4. Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with the wintry night.
5. November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.
6. The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy.
7. I don’t know what I believe. I guess that makes me a Christmas Tree Agnostic.
8. A Christian should resemble a fruit tree with real fruit, not a Christmas tree with decorations tied on.
9. I stone got crazy when I saw somebody run down them strings with a bottleneck. My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and I said that I had to learn.
10. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.
11. Christmas is Christ-love.
12. Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
13. November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.
14. Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
15. Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
16. Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
17. Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
18. And at this Christmas season, when we pause to reflect on the Incarnation of Christ – that is, of God becoming human in Jesus – we reemphasize that Jesus Christ should remain central to the celebration.
19. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.
20. May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
21.A Christmas candle is a lovely thing, it makes no noise at all, but softly gives itself away, while quite unselfish, it grows small.
22. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree, the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
23. I heard the bells on Christmas day, their old, familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good will to men!
24. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
25. The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
26. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
27. Do give books, religious or otherwise for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.
28. I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
29. Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
30. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
31. When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to god for filling our stockings with legs?
32. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
33. The Christmas box, the smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.
34. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
35. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
36. Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
37. Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
38. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
39. Christmas now surrounds us, happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks, as carols fill the air.
40. Each sight, each sound of Christmas and fragrances sublime. Make hearts and faces happy, this glorious Christmastime.
41. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
42. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
43. Good news from heaven the angels bring, glad tidings to the earth they sing, to us this day a child is given, to crown us with the joy of heaven.
44. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
45. The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.
46. You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift.
47. Into this world, this demented inn in which there is absolutely no room for him at all, Christ comes uninvited.
48. Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.
49. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
50. It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who is around it.
51. Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
52. The only real blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
53. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
54. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
55. It is Christmas every time you let god love others through you, yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.
56. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
57. Now I’m an old Christmas tree, the roots of which have died. They just come along and while the little needles fall off me replace them with medallions.
58. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
59. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
60. So remember while December brings the only Christmas day, In the year let there be Christmas In the things you do and say.
61. Midnight, and the clock strikes. It is Christmas day, the werewolves birthday, the door of the solstice still wide enough open to let them all slink through.
62. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
63. Christmas is not just a day, an event to be observed and speedily forgotten. It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives.
64. Tree decorating with cats. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, your ornaments are history!
65. A Christian should resemble a fruit tree with real fruit, not a Christmas tree with decorations tied on.
66. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
67. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree, the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
68. Lots of people were activating phones under the Christmas tree.
69. I grew up with a Christmas tree, I’m going to stay with a Christmas tree.
70. The perfect Christmas tree, all Christmas trees are perfect.
71. Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
72. Taking down the Christmas tree makes it feel official, time to get back to joyless and cynical.
73. I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.
74. Glittering tinsel, lights, glass balls, and candy canes dangle from pine trees.
75. The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature.
76. Christmas tree stands are the work of the devil and they want you dead.
77. They have got plastic Christmas trees now. They are hard to tell from the real aluminum ones.
78. I was only kicking down the Christmas tree to get the star on top.
79. I don’t know what I believe. I guess that makes me a Christmas tree agnostic.
80. A Christmas tree, the perfect gift for a guy. The plant is already dead.
81. The Christmas tree, twinkling with lights, had a mountain of gifts piled up beneath it, like offerings to the great god of excess.
82. Make your plate look like a Christmas tree, I tell people, mostly green with splashes of other bright colors.
83. There’s no experience quite like cutting your own live Christmas tree out of your neighbours yard.
84. The smell of pine needles, spruce and the smell of a Christmas tree, those to me, are the scents of the holidays.
85. Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin, inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.
86. I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
87. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas eve.
88. I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
89. Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.
90. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
91. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
92. I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.
93. Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
94. Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
95. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
96. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
97. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
98. There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas tree all lit up.
99. Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.
100. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.