Discord Game Activity is not Showing – One of the most well-liked applications for gamers, or those who like playing video games, is Discord.
Discord Game Activity is not Showing
The introduction of the new game will automatically keep you informed of new updates, features from the previous game, and other information.
This is really beneficial for players, but sometimes, the action in a Discord game won’t appear. In this post, we’ll teach you how to fix this.
Discord is a chat tool created specifically for gamers, although it can be used by anybody.
This programme offers the user a variety of game possibilities, and it may operate in the background without interfering with other gaming-related activities like playing or watching.
Due to the fact that many of the games on this app are played via dialogue, its popularity is growing daily.
Although this programme was initially created for gamers, other users also use it since it is simple to use and has no use restrictions.
Like other communication tools, you can send and receive voice and text messages while using a game instead than having to dismiss it first.
This programme is simple to use on both a computer and a mobile device since there is no app that can match it in quality.
Table Of Contents hide
1 How can you join discord?
2 How can you use Discord?
3 What is discord game activity?
4 How to see your discord game activity?
5 How to see friends’ discord activity?
6 How to add games in discord game activity?
7 How to Turn off the game activity
7.1 Discord game activity is not showing
8 Reasons why discord game activity is not showing?
9 Fix discord game activity is not showing
9.1 1. Enable the game activity status
9.2 2. Solve the server or network issue
9.3 3. Update the discord app
9.4 4. Reinstall the discord app
9.5 5. Check the authenticity of the game
9.6 6. Restore your windows
10 Our takeaway
How can you join discord?
There are several programmes available that let you interact with other players while playing your favourite game.
This functionality makes the software more adaptable and simple to use and allows it to be linked to any platform, including Xbox and PlayStation. There are two methods to join the discord:
- By downloading the application on your phone or window.
- You can also join this by making an account through some links and invitations through your friends.
Joining will open up a whole new world of communication for you. You may share your computer displays and chat through text, audio, and video.
You can create your own channels and categorise them; one server may create channels with up to 50 categories.
Following the creation of channels, you may create a list of your channels, and at the bottom of your chat list, all users who share the same categories will be available to you.
With a single account, you may add 100 servers and solely handle alerts from the servers you’ve chosen.
You may alter your name on any server, and you can also ask your friends to join the server by providing them with a link or an invitation code.
How can you use Discord?
Now that this tool has so many positive aspects, you may be wondering how you might utilise it to improve communication.
You may simply utilise this for communicating while or after the games with your buddies since joining is quite simple. Playing games will help the time pass quickly and thoroughly.
There are two ways you may get in touch with your friends:
- Private communication allows you to make plans and strategies while playing a game. This will help you to keep your secrets safe from the interference of strangers. For more protection and safety, you can lock your private chat, and messages with a password.
- It’s a public app so you can chat generally on some general topics and anyone with the same concern may join your chat. You can also learn new updates, features, and their usage from your friends in this public chat group.
You may live broadcast your gaming sessions using the Discord app, and your friends can watch along with you.
You may control this or post it openly if you want certain of your close friends to be there.
In a nutshell, a single Discord app gives you access to text messaging, live streaming, public and private chat rooms, and more.
What is discord game activity?
Discord doesn’t have a game library that lets you choose from a large number of games before playing them.
Discord offers a game activity that lets you keep track of the games you’ve played in the past and the ones you’re now playing in place of a library.
All of this information is instantly saved in the Discord app and is shown as a list.
You don’t need to link the game with the Discord app if you have the app and are playing it on the same device.
Everything will be carried out automatically, and your gaming activity will reflect this.
This software will tell you of the game you were playing as well as the kind of processes that are still active on your smartphone.
With Discord Game Activity, you can check your friends’ gaming activity and view their playlists in addition to saving your own data and lists of games you’ve played.
You can make this option public and private, depending on you.
How to see your discord game activity?
You may quickly check this from your game activity if you want to examine the list of games that you can’t remember playing. Here are a few easy methods to do this:
- Start the game you want to play on your device.
- Open the Discord app, and select the setting”
- In setting, scroll down or above and find “game activity”
- Open the game activity, here you will find what game you are playing and what games have you played in the past.
How to see friends’ discord activity?
This app now includes a feature that lets you see your friends’ gaming activity for your convenience.
When using the Discord app, you can see your friend’s recent activity as well as a list of the games they’ve played. You must do the following actions to verify all of this:
- Open your discord app, and select the option friends.
- After clicking this, several friends will appear on your home screen.
- Click on the name of the friend whose list you want to check.
- After clicking, his whole game activity list will open in front of you.
If you are unable to accomplish this, your buddy has disabled this policy and you are not permitted to see his activity list.
How to add games in discord game activity?
The majority of the time, you don’t need to manually add the game to your Discord game activity, but sometimes this is necessary due to a server or network difficulty.
This requires you to independently add your game, which is a simple procedure.
We’ve made it easy for you by following a few simple steps. You may add your game to the Discord game activity by following these simple steps.
All that’s left to do is add game URLs to the game title.
The method for adding a game that isn’t already included in the Discord app is incredibly straightforward and quick.
How to Turn off the game activity
You don’t want anybody to know what game you are playing right now for whatever reason.
This may be for a variety of reasons, such as the fact that you are playing only for entertainment or the desire to become an expert in a certain game away from the gaze of your friends.
To stop the game action, do the following:
- Open the discord app from your device.
- After this, open your game for which you want to turn off the gaming status.
- Open the settings from the menu of the discord app.
- Find the game that you have to hide.
- Click it and turn off the current playing game status for this game.
Simply turning on the status message for a certain game will enable this status anytime you want it.
Discord game activity is not showing
We trust that after reading the essay you now have a thorough understanding of the Discord software and game play.
The Discord applications are simple to set up, install, and use; there are no difficult or complicated tasks involved.
This post will be very helpful to you if you are new to the vast world of gaming and communication and don’t know enough about games or how Discord is set up.
Why Discord game activity is not appearing is the most frequent issue that both new and some veteran users may run across.
There may be various explanations for this, so let’s first examine them. Then, we’ll go through each problem’s specific solutions.
Reasons why discord game activity is not showing?
- Game activity status is disabled
- Server issues
- The old version of discord
- Need reinstallation
- Window update issue
- Check the authenticity of the game
These were a few of the causes behind the absence of game action on Discord. Let’s now move on to the issue’s resolution:
Fix discord game activity is not showing
Enable the game activity status
Solve the server or network issue
Update the discord app
Reinstall the discord app
Check the authenticity of the game
Restore your windows
1. Enable the game activity status
You may disable the setting that prevents your game status from showing up in in-game activities if you have privacy concerns.
Or, if you’re a novice user, you can unintentionally disable this option. This issue is simple to resolve.
- First, open the Discord app, and go to the setting option and click on it.
- After clicking go to the game activity and click on it.
- After clicking various options will appear, enable the game activity status if it is disabled.
- Your game will appear if the problem was due to this disabled feature.
2. Solve the server or network issue
When a server problem prevents your game from adding automatically, you must manually complete the following steps:
- Open the game you are playing currently, minimize it.
- After this open the discord app and click on the settings.
- In the setting menu, there will be a game activity click it.
- When you click it there will be the option of adding a game.
- Open the game and copy its hyperlink.
- Paste this hyperlink in the game activity “add games” tag.
- Then press the game title on the window and that’s it.
3. Update the discord app
The Discord app is often updated with new features and entertainment. Having an outdated version of the Discord app may make it difficult for you to update your status for in-game action.
Follow these instructions to update the Discord app, then add your game to the list:
- Click on the icon of the discord app on your PC.
- Open the app and click on the tag where it is written “discord updates”
- Click on this and follow the steps and check if a new version is available.
- If yes, then update the old version with the new one.
Go on to the subsequent step if a new version is not accessible.
4. Reinstall the discord app
After doing all of the aforementioned actions and still being unable to upload your latest gaming activity, your app has to be reinstalled. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Open the control panel and select the option to uninstall a program.
- Scroll down and look for the discord app and uninstall it.
- After complete uninstallation, install the new discord app.
5. Check the authenticity of the game
Only games that are real will instantly update on the Discord app.
If games are bogus or include gameplay bugs, your recent activity will not reflect this.
If you have followed all of the aforementioned instructions but your game is still not updating, you should determine whether or not the game is legitimate.
6. Restore your windows
The ultimate cause of your issue is that the lack of display of Discord game action may be a Windows bug.
If after updating your windows you are still unable to update your game, restore the window. This will automatically fix the problem.
You may learn a lot about the Discord app, game activity, and other features by reading this article on why the game activity is not appearing in Discord.
If you are unable to update the game status, you don’t need to worry. If you have patience and carefully follow the procedures, you can resolve your problem.
There should never be a barrier between you and the game, particularly while communicating.
You may find answers to any of your questions about game activity status in this post.
Why not let others know about this article if it was helpful to you?
Related Tags: Discord Game Activity is not Showing