E Sadhana Portal 2022 – The state governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh jointly announced the beginning of this programme. The inhabitants of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh can use e Sadhana’s different features to check a variety of services.
E Sadhana Portal 2022
In every programme the government introduces during a budget session, women and children are given high attention. E Sadhna is a programme for the advancement of women and the wellbeing of children.
The Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens oversees this service. Every qualified state resident is given access to facilities that will help them in every element of e-Sadhana. Let’s look at the services that will offer you a thorough understanding of the services provided by e-Sadhana.
E Sadhana Portal AP & TG
About E Sadhana Portal AP & Telangana
While the procedure is identical, each state offers varied facilities under its own unique labels. Both state governments, including Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, provide the E Sadhana Portal.
They created two distinct portals called E Sadhana for the two states, E Sadhna TG and E Sadhna AP. The Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare developed this portal.
It is utilised for projects involving women, kids, workers, and Anganwadi. For the development of women and children, E Sadhna Telangana and E Sadhna Andhra Pradesh Portal offer a variety of services, including Anganwadi, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Web MPR, E Sadhna Login, and AWW/AWH Recruitment System.
We shall provide you with all the details about the e-Sadhana Portal in this article. such as how many services this portal offers, its advantages, the E Sadhana AP login procedure, how to monitor the progress of NHTS data entry, etc.
E Sadhana Andhra Pradesh Services
- CAS Common Application Software
- MIS Management Information System
- Recruitment System AWW and AWW
- Abhiyaan Dashboard POSHAN
- Milk Supply tracking System
- Supplier Egg Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- Kishori Vikas Dashboard
- Rapid Reporting System
E Sadhana Telangana Services
- AASR Anganwadi Information System
- m- Anganwadi
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Guidelines and Memos
- Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Online FCR
- Commodity Supply Tracking System
- Expenditure and Budget Monitoring system
- Web-Based MPR system
Benefits of E Sadhana Portal
- There are many services available on both portals.
- These portals are mainly developed for women, children, handicapped and senior citizens.
- Anganwadi Information System (AASR) is also available on Esadhana TG Portal.
- Also, you can see the Poshan Abhiyaan Dashboard on the E Sadhana AP Portal.
- YSRSP Mobile App and Mana Anganwai Mobile App are also available for Android users.
- Citizens of Telangana check the report of NHTS Data Entry Status Report.
Steps for ESadhana AP Login
- Visit the official website using the link wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Click on the home page from ‘Management Information System’ to go to mis.wdce.ap.gov.in for the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password as provided in the E-Sadhana AP Registration
- Click on submit button and wait for details to be verified
- Simply, login with your Andhra Pradesh State Credentials is successful and now you can use all its services as per your idea.
Steps for E Sadhana TG Login
- Visit the official website of wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Click on ‘Web-Based MRP System’ as the main home page
- On the login page provide your Idhana username and password here
- After entering your unique security pin click on the signing button
- Simply now you have successfully logged in to the Telangana State e-Sadhana and can now access the services.
Steps to download YSRSP Mobile App
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh e-Sadhana.
- The home page of the website will open.
- Here, you have to select “YSRSP Mobile App”.
- When you click on this option the app will start automatically and will be downloaded.
- After that, you can install and use this app.
- This is how you can download YSRSP AP Mobile App from the AP Sadhana website.
Steps to search Anganwadi Center at your place On eSadhana Portal
- The home page of the e-Sadhana website will open.
- Here you have to select “Anganwadi Information System (AASR)”.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Here you have to select “Click here to find Anganwadi Centers at your location”.
- After that, you can see 2 search options Mandal & Revenue Village wise and ICDS Project & Region wise.
- Choose an option as per your choice.
- After selecting the option, you will have to fill in the information about your district, village, sector and Mandal.
- After entering all the information you can get information about the Anganwadi Centers at your location.
Related Tags: E Sadhana Portal 2022