EEDS Login – Your text will be rewritten by QuillBot. Start by typing or pasting something into this box, then touch the enter key. manage their ledger, PF, Transfers, and worksheets online, as well as lodge service-related complaints.
EEDS Login – Karnataka STS Login
All functionalities of the site are accessible to mobile users as well. Apps are available for download through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The days of physically showing up and wasting a lot of time travelling to work are long gone.
You may now do all of your work at your fingertips thanks to EEDS Login. Primary and secondary school instructors will undoubtedly smile when they learn about this since it will save them time and give them piece of mind.
We should be grateful for actions like this since they significantly contribute to getting more people online and aware of the range of government services. Without further ado, let’s discover how to login to EEDS and access your account by doing a few simple steps. Read more about the HPU Student Portal here.
EEDS Login Process
It is necessary to visit the official website of the portal, https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS, in order to complete your eeds login in Karnataka. Please follow all of the instructions provided below to finish the login procedure.
- First of all go to EEDS Login page: https://sts.karnataka.gov.in
- Now homepage will be loaded on your device
- Look at top of the page
- There you will get to see various links
- Do click on EEDS Link and EEDS Login page will appear
- Now choose your position from Employee, Office, School
- After that enter username, password and enter captcha as given in image
- Now choose your language from English / Kannada
- Recheck that all the details entered is correct and genuine
- Now click on Login button and your EEDS account will appear
Reset EEDS Login Password
- To reset your EEDS Password go to this link
- Now on that page scroll down and look for Forgot Password?
- Click on that link
- Now enter your EEDS Username and click on Go button
- On your registered email you will get otp
- Do enter that OTP and you will get reset link
- Now you have to check your mailbox and go through that link to create new password
SATS Login Karnataka
- If you want to do SATS Login through STS Karnataka then go here
- Now STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT TRACKING SYSTEM, KARNATAKA will appear
- Now look at top of the page and click on Login
- After that login form will appear on screen
- There enter username, password and captcha to access EEDS SATS
EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App
Because they are convenient and easy to use, most individuals these days choose to utilise mobile devices. The days of needing an expensive computer to complete your task are long gone.
Nowadays, one may accomplish everything using only a few specific apps on their Android or Apple iOS mobile device.
You may check loans, PF advances, transfers, administrative issues, leaves, and address concerns using the Shikshaka Mitra app. The ICTINFRACON company created the Shikshaka Mitra app, and more than 3000 people have already reviewed it.
More than 1 lakh users have downloaded this software, which has a size of about 25 MB and requires an Android version of 4.4 or above to operate.
How to Install EEDS App
- First of all go to Google Play Store and search for Shikshaka Mitra – Karnataka
- Now you will get to see various apps on screen
- Do select app which is developed by ICTINFRACON
- Now click on Install button
- After a moment dowload will start
- Once download gets completed, app installation will start
- Now you are ready to take advantage of all the features of EEDS Mobile App
Shikshaka Mitra Login
You must already have the app downloaded on your phone. If not, take the actions outlined above before moving on to this section. We will learn how to log into the Shikshaka Mitra App in this segment.
- Do open shikshaka mitra eeds app in your device
- Now it will ask to enter KGID Number
- Enter that no. and click on register button
- EEDS will send otp to your registered mobile number
- All you have to do is just enter that OTP
- Next step is to create strong password for EEDS Account
- Once you have created password, you can do login using login id and password
- It will open vast range of features which will make your life easy and flexible
EEDS Mobile App Features
– Leave Application
– Sanction Of Charge Allowance Under Rule 32 And Rule 68
– Sanction Of Physically Handicap Allowance
– Sanction Of Small Family Norms Allowance
– Permission For Obtaining Advances, Partial Withdrawal Or Final Settlement Of General Provident Fund
– Permission To Avail Festival Advance
– Employee Qualifying Service For Pension Benefits Under Rule 247A/248/252B/224A
– Permission To Apply For Other Post
– Permission To Pursue Higher Education
– Permission To Construct House Or Purchase Of Site/House/Vehicle Or Any Other Movable Or Immovable Properties
– Employee No- Objection Certificate For Applying For Passport Module
– Permission To Undertake Foreign Trip
Related Tags: EEDS Login