Emergency Nurse Day: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Emergency Nurse Day Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Emergency Nurse Day Quotes
1. I’ m an Er nurse. if I wanted clinic work, tht\st’s where I’d be,
2. Nurses are the heart of healthcare.
3. To do what nobody else will do a way that nobody else can do in spite of all we go through; is to be a nurse.
4. Our job as a nurse is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the joy every day, while we are just doing our jobs.
5. The nurse is a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their greatest strength and fatal flaw.
6. America’s nurse is the beating heart of our medical system.
7. All nurses are made equal but only the finest become emergency room nurses
8. Save one life and you’re a hero. Save a hundred lives and you’re a nurse
9. If love can’t cure it, nurses can.
10. NURSE JUST ANOTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE A PERSON STRONG ENOUGH TO TOLERATE EVERYTHING AND SOFT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND EVERYONE…
11. Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Muhammad Ali
12. Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse.
13. A nurse is not what you do. It is what you are… I am a nurse. It’s not what I do, it’s what I AM.
14. Where the needs of the world and your talents cross, there lies your vocation.
15. Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.
16. Knowing is not enough, we must APPLY. Willing is not enough, we must DO.
17. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest accomplishment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
18. Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring.
19. If Christian scientists had more science and doctors more Christianity, it wouldn’t make any difference which you called in- IF YOU HAD A GOOD NURSE.
20. Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.
21. “Sometimes I inspire my patients; more often they inspire me.”
22. “Hardships often prepare people for an extraordinary destiny.”
23. “Nurse: just another word to describe a person strong enough to tolerate anything and soft enough to understand anyone.”
24. “I attribute my success to this; I never gave nor took any excuse.”
25. “Every nurse was drawn to nursing because of a desire to care, to serve, or to help.”
26. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
27. “When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.”
28. “Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.”
29. “When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.”
30. “Care for one…that’s love. Care for hundreds…that’s nursing.”
31.Sometimes I inspire my patients, more often they inspire me.
32. Hardships often prepare people for an extraordinary destiny.
33. I attribute my success to this, I never gave nor took any excuse.
34. Every nurse was drawn to nursing because of a desire to care, to serve, or to help.
35. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
36. When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.
37. Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.
38. When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.
39. Care for one that’s love. Care for hundreds, that’s nursing.
40. May your scrubs be comfy, your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short.
41. The bamboo that bends is stronger than the oak that resists.
42. Every day may not be wonderful, but there is something wonderful in every day.
43. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
44. Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.
45. It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.
46. The character of the nurse is as important as the knowledge she possesses.
47. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.
48. Be the nurse you would want as a patient.
49. Not all angels have wings, some have scrubs.
50. It’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
51. The character of the nurses is as important as the knowledge she possesses.
52. Nursing is one of the fine aart: I had almost said he finest of fine arts.
53. Nurses don’t wait until October to celebrate, make a difference a day. They make a difference everyday!
54. A nurse dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.
55. Nurses are the heart of healthcare. Happy nurse day.
56. Nurses are the hospitality of the hospital.
57. To do what nobody else will do, a way that nobody else can do in spite of all we go through, that is to be a nurse.
58. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.
59. A nurse will always give us hope an angel with a stethoscope.
60. Our job as nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the job, everyday, while we are just doing our jobs.
61. Save one life you’re a hero. Save hundred lives you’re a nurse.
62. Nurse may not be angels but they are the next best thing!
63. When you’re a nurse, you know that everyday you will touch a life or a life will touch yours.
64. Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.
65. Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy, nurses are rarely short on caring.
66. The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest.
67. Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back in the shell.
68. Apprehension, uncertainty, waiting, expectation, fear of surprise, do a patient more harm than any exertion.
69. Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors.
70. I may be compelled to face danger, but never fear it, and while our soldiers can stand and fight, I can stand and feed an nurse them.
71. Panic plays no part in the training of a nurse.
72. America’s nurses are the beating heart of our medical system.
73. Drugs are not always necessary, belief in recovery always is.
74. Medicine sometimes snatches away health, sometimes gives it.
75. Nurses, one of the few blessings of being ill.
76. It would not be possible to praise nurses too highly.
77. With a nurse like you, a patient has to recover faster because the amount of hard work and care you put in each patient is truly commendable.
78. The only reason that I could find myself getting better is you, I thank god for giving me such an amazing nurse who worked so hard to make me feel better
79. A very happy emergency nurse day to all those nurses who have cheap friends who cannot afford to go to the doctor.
80. You know you are in safe hands when your nurse is well versed with her duties and I really thank god for giving me you as my nurse.
81. To do nobody else would do, a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through, is to be a nurse.
82. Nurses are without whom doctors cannot work, hospitals cannot work and patients cannot get better.
83. All nurses are made equal but it is only the finest ones that become emergency room nurses.
84. They are called nurse because superhero is not yet an official title.
85. Sending a warm thank you to the most efficient and hard working nurse who puts her heart and soul in her work.
86. Without you I couldn’t have recovered. The credit goes to your dedication that so many patients leave the hospital smiling.
87. Wishing a wonderful nurse a very happy emergency nurse day and thanking you for all your support, patience and hard work that put every day in your job.
88. Nurse, just another word to describe a person strong enough to tolerate everything and soft enough to understand everyone.
89. Never forget, you are lucky enough to have a career in your passion.
90. What a simple but encouraging reminder of what nurses face in a day.
91. An encouraging reminder during shift. Move slowly if you must, just don’t ever stand still.
92. So many things change in the matter of minutes with a nurse. Change is not a bad thing, just keep moving forward!
93. Do you remember exactly why you decided to become a nurse!
94. I love this reminder for nurse leaders. What are you doing to ensure the right thing can always be done?
95. If you hate being bored, love responsibility and being frustrated and making a difference, then you will love being a nurse.
96. Never forget, the ups and downs mean you are still living!
97. Whether a person is a male or female, a nurse is a nurse.
98. The most important practical lesson than can be given to nurses is to teach them what to observe.
99. Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their biggest strength and fatal flaw.
100. You don’t build a house without its foundation. You don’t build a hospital without its nurses.