Farewell Quotes in English 2020, in case you are finding some of the best farewell quotes to share with your friends. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. It’s 1000% unique!
Farewell Quotes in English 2020
1. Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We’ll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times.
2. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
3. Wishing you much joy and happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
4. The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
5. Success will find you no matter where you go and what you do. As you leave us today just know that my heart will always find you in it!
6. I consider myself lucky to have known someone like you who was so difficult to say goodbye to.
7. We are really going to miss trying to avoid you around here.
8. Every ending has a new beginning.
9. Good friends never say goodbye they simply say ‘see you soon’.
10. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are. You will always be in my heart.
11. May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
12. Leaving is sometimes tearful, sad and heart-wrenching even but I smile because I know you are forever mine and distance would never change that. Goodbye!
13. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
14. I started missing you as soon as I said goodbye.
15. This is the beginning of anything you want.
16. This goodbye might be painful but it is not the end. My heart knows, that we will meet again.
17. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
18. Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step to through and start a new chapter in my life.
19. It’s not the goodbye that hurts it’s the flashbacks that follow.
20. Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you until we meet again.
“Memories may be beautiful and yet what’s too painful to remember we simply choose to forget. So it’s the laughter we’ll remember when we remember the way we were.”
“Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.”
“It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
“Our friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Talking to you made me smile and meeting you set me free. I can’t believe that fate is taking you away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you from the bottom of my heart. Goodbye my friend, see you soon.”
“As long as we loved until our last goodbye, then our love had been whole and true.”
“When I look back now, that summer seemed to last forever, and if I had the choice, I’d always want to be there, those were the best days of my life.”
“You should never have to say hello or goodbye. Even at work sometimes, and I know this is very unpopular, is that if I’m going to work every single day, I don’t think you should have to hug people and say hello every single day when you come to work.”
“The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.”
“We started here together and now we’re leaving the same way. The funny thing is you never appreciate what you had yesterday until it is gone today.”
“Goodbyes hurt when the story is not finished and the book has been closed.”
“It’s always difficult to say goodbye, especially when one has spent a long time – literally years, in the case of a series – inside a character or two, suffering and celebrating with them.”
“Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker
“You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.”
“A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” – Helen Rowland
“One day at a time, this is enough. Don’t look back and grieve over the past for it is gone. Do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”
“I actually thought this time was going to be different.”
“Goodbyes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say goodbye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again.”
“Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.”
“Someday you’ll see the reason why, there’s good in goodbye.”
“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.”
“I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people.” – Christa McAuliffe
“At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.” – Elisabetta Canalis
“Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, though somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.”
“When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry, ’cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.”
“Even if you know what’s coming, you’re never prepared for how it feels.”
“You will always be my favorite hello and hardest goodbye.”
“Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that’s how I’ll remember you. If you can only remember me in sadness and tears, then don’t remember me at all.”
“No one knows the exact moment when a friendship is formed, but it is this silent forgotten moment that causes the pain when we must say goodbye.”
“I wonder how people say goodbye to someone forever?”
“The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.” – Jimi Hendrix