Farewell Quotes in English 2019, in case you are finding some of the best farewell quotes to share with your friends. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. It’s 1000% unique!
Farewell Quotes in English 2019
1. Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We’ll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times.
2. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
3. Wishing you much joy and happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
4. The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
5. Success will find you no matter where you go and what you do. As you leave us today just know that my heart will always find you in it!
6. I consider myself lucky to have known someone like you who was so difficult to say goodbye to.
7. We are really going to miss trying to avoid you around here.
8. Every ending has a new beginning.
9. Good friends never say goodbye they simply say ‘see you soon’.
10. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are. You will always be in my heart.
11. May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
12. Leaving is sometimes tearful, sad and heart-wrenching even but I smile because I know you are forever mine and distance would never change that. Goodbye!
13. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
14. I started missing you as soon as I said goodbye.
15. This is the beginning of anything you want.
16. This goodbye might be painful but it is not the end. My heart knows, that we will meet again.
17. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
18. Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step to through and start a new chapter in my life.
19. It’s not the goodbye that hurts it’s the flashbacks that follow.
20. Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you until we meet again.