Friday The 13th Quotes: Here We Will Provide You Some Best And Special Collection Of Friday The 13th Which You Can Share on WhatsApp, Twitter & Facebook. Scroll Down
Friday The 13th
1. Friday 13th keep calm and don’t go swimming, don’t have sex, don’t
smoke, don’t go out, don’t split up, don’t run from the killer. If
you trip, get up and run and above all.
2. It may be Friday 13th but it is still Friday and a reason to dance.
3. Keep calm, Friday the 13th is just another ordinary day.
4. Happy Friday the 13th, don’t walk under any ladders, don’t break
any mirrors, don’t spill any salt, don’t open an umbrella indoors,
don’t pick up a penny facing down and don’t walk by any black cats.
5. Smile because it’s Friday the 13th – Black Cat
6. Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.
7. It’s Friday the 13th. Oh no, I have to be evil today! – Black Cat
8. Happy Friday. Thursday the 12th is just as rare as Friday the 13th.
9. Friday the thirteenth, forget the bad luck. I’m choosing to have a great day
10. I don’t always die but when I do die. I don’t Happy Friday the 13th
11. On Friday the 13th weird things are supposed to happen … Maybe I’ll get in to a relationship.
12. Don’t be superstitious. Nothing will happen on Friday the 13th that cannot happen on Saturday the 14th.
13. Don’t walk under any ladders, Don’t break any mirrors, Don’t spill any salt, And don’t walk by any black cats. Happy Friday the 13th!
14. FACT : Friday the 13th happens 3 times this year, each 13 weeks apart from the other. This hasn’t happened since 1984. Happy Friday the 13th.
15. Fear of Friday the 13th one of the most popular myths in science is called paraskavedekatriaphobia as well as friggatriskaidekaphobia. Triskaidekaphobia is fear of the number 13.
16. “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.”
17. “Forget the bad luck, I’m choosing to have a great day.”
18. “If you think Friday the 13th is scary, try going a day without coffee. It’s horrifying.”
19. “I’m every nightmare you ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I’m everything you ever were afraid of!”
20. “Very superstitious, writings on the wall. Very superstitious, ladders ’bout to fall. Thirteenth month old baby, broke the looking glass. Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.”
21. “It may be Friday the 13th, but it is still Friday and a reason to dance.”
22. “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.”
23. “A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.”
24. “You see better when you’re scared.”
25. Every month that begins on a Sunday has a Friday the 13th