Best Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2020: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Friendship Day Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Best Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2020
1. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
2. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
3. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
4. I destroy my enemy when i make him my friend.
5. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
6. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
7. Hell will be Heaven with Friends, Heaven will be Hell without them.
8. Happiness is.. reading a novel with your Bestie.
9. It’s in times of trouble that friends show their love – not in times of happiness.
10. My friends are my estate.
11. A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship.
12. A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u.
13. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
14. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through ..
15. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
16. A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it’s okay because I got u.
17. If you open my heart, guess what ur gonna see? It’s U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.
18. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
19. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
20. What is a friend? She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That’s what a friend is… u.
21.It’s better to walk in the dark with a friend than to walk in the light alone.
22. Friendship is the greatest gift that life has to offer, and I am lucky enough to have received it.
23. A true friend is someone who walks in the door when the rest of the world walks out on you.
24. Nothing on earth is more valuable than a true friendship.
25. It’s in times of trouble that friends show their love, not in times of happiness.
26. Love is the only thing that transform an enemy into a friend.
27. A single loyal friend is worth five thousand relatives.
28. True friends know the real you, and still love you just the same.
29. You reach a point in life where you finally realize who really matters to you, who never did in the first place and who always will.
30. A true friend can see behind your mask even when you’re fooling everyone else.
31. A best friend is someone who knows the song of your heart, and will sing it back to you if you ever forget the words.
32. A friendship like ours multiplies all of the good in life, and divides the evils.
33. To find one true friend in this lifetime is good fortune, to keep that friend is a real blessing.
34. True friends are perfectly comfortable sitting with each other in silence.
35.There is nothing in this world that is better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
36. My best friend always brings out the best in me.
37. I value friends who find time in their calendars, but I truly cherish friends who don’t even consult with their calendars.
38. Friends may not be family by blood, but they are the family you choose.
39. When life is good, our friends know us. When life gets tough, we know our friends.
40. Some people turn to priests or poetry when life gets rough. I turn to my friends.
41. Friends are like a great bra. They are hard to find, really supportive and always sit close to your heart.
42. Friends are just like stars, they come and go. The ones that stay are the ones that truly glow.
43. A real friend gives you the freedom to be yourself.
44. Friends are one single mind in two separate bodies.
45. A real friend is that one person who will be there for you when they would rather be somewhere else.
46. Being in love with each other doesn’t always mean you have to be lovers. Sometimes you just have to be friends.
47. A true friend has the grace to tolerate your success and the patience to overlook your failures.
48. True love is rare, but true friendship is even rarer.
49. A real friend will never get in your way, except when you’re falling down.
50. I may not be able to stop the downpour, but I will always walk by your side in the rain.
51. A true friend asks how you are, and waits to hear the answer.
52. Best friends can walk in opposite directions, but still be side by side.
53. If my house were burning down, my friends would be outside hitting on the firemen and roasting marshmallows.
54. No matter how dark and serious life gets, you need to have friends that you can be silly and stupid with.
55. Friends cherish each other’s hopes and are kind to each other’s dreams.
56. A real friend is someone who loves you despite knowing all of your deep, dark secrets.
57. I am lucky to have you as my friend, and I wish our friendship lasts forever. Happy friendship day.
58. The very sight of the word friendship warms the heart and soothes the soul.
59. Old friends take a long time to grow. Friendship is a fruit that’s slow to ripen.
60. A man with many friends is a man with no friends at all.
61. We don’t lose friends as we get older, we learn who our real ones are.
62. You can always judge a person’s character by the friends he keeps.
63. One of the greatest comforts of true friendships is never having to explain yourself.
64. A friend is a person you tell all of your stories to you. But a best friend is the person who is in all of those stories.
65. The greatest of all healing therapies is love and friendship.
66. A best friend will accept you for who you are, understand your past and believe in your future.
67. Friends are just like angels. They lift us up when our fragile wings forget how to fly.
68. A best friend knows what you’re saying even if you’re not talking.
69. Nothing beats the stomach aches from laughing way too hard with great friends.
70. Your best friend is someone who spends hours laughing with you about the silliest of things.
71. A gesture of friendship, no matter how small it is, is always appreciated.
72. Only a true friend can see your invisible tears.
73. My best friend can make me smile even when everyone else has given up on trying.
74. Best friends know how stupid you are and still choose to go out in public with you.
75. A best friend is someone who makes you smile a bit bigger, laugh just a little louder and live a little better.
76. My best friend and I are connected heart to heart. Not even time or distance can break us apart.
77. Sometimes, just spending time with your best friend is the only therapy you need.
78. Nothing in life is scary when you have a best friend by your side.
79. A best friend is someone you can do nothing and anything with, but still have a great time.
80. Best friends make the hard times easier and the good times even better.
81. A piece of my heart will always smile whenever I think about you. Happy friendship day.
82. You don’t need a certain number of friends in life. You just need a number of friends that you can be certain of.
83. A real friend will never get tired of hearing your drama stories over and over again.
84. A best friend is someone who doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. They tell you what you need to hear.
85. I don’t know if you know this, but I would go out of my way to make sure that you are okay.
86. Great friends are hard to find, even harder to leave, and simply impossible to forget.
87. You are my best friend. I wouldn’t dream of being this weird or stupid with anyone else.
88. Best friends are like four leaf clovers. They’re extremely hard to find, and lucky to have.
89. True friends never judge each other. They just judge other people, together.
90. Friendship is all about finding other people who are your type of crazy.
91. Friends overlook your broken fence and admire the beautiful flowers in your garden.
92. Being honest may not make you a lot of friends, but it will make you the right ones.
93. My friends and I are the funniest group of humans I know.
94. Best friends are the people you can call at any hour of the day to complain, cry or laugh.
95. A real friend sees your first tear, wipes the second and stops the third.
96. Time and good friends are the two things in life that become even more valuable the older you get.
97. Good friends listen to all of your adventures. Best friends will make them with you.
98. A single friend can change your entire world. Happy friendship day.
99. Your true friends are the ones who have only nice things to say about you behind your back.
100. Friends are like the bacon bits in the giant salad bowl we call life.
Related Tags: Best Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2020