Friendship Week Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Friendship Week Quotes Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Friendship Week Quotes
1. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through
2. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter
3. A friend is someone you can be alone with, not able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence.
4. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood.
5. True friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo
6. Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
7. The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment is a secret which but few discover.
8. There is some self-interest behind every friendship.
9. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
10. Life is too short to not go on that spontaneous road trip.
11. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
12. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.
13. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
14. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
15. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
16. These are the conversations you’ll remember forever.
17. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
18. Make a list and check them off one by one.
19. How distant I am from people when I am with them, and how close when they are far away.
20. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
21. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
22. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” – Aristotle
23. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” – Jon Katz
24. “ ‘Why did you do all this for me?’ he asked. ‘I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you.’ ‘You have been my friend,’ replied Charlotte. ‘That in itself is a tremendous thing.’ ”
25. 5. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
26. “I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.” – Walt Whitman
27. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides
29. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry van Dyke
30. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
31. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend,”
32. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies,”
33. “Friendship is born the moment when one man says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought no one but myself,’” C.S. Lewis
34. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness,”
35. “The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity,”
36. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed,”
37. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature,” Jane Austen
38. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it,” Hubert H. Humphrey
39. “Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend,” Albert Camus
40. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light,” Helen Keller
41. “Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit,” Khalil Gibran
42. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born,”
43. “A friend is someone you can be alone with, not able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence.” ~ Sheryl Condie
44. Friendship is a relationship of affection, caring and sharing. Life is so much more relaxed and fun when you’re with a friend. And you don’t have to ‘make conversation’ – you don’t have to pretend.
45. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood.” ~ Seneca Since Roman times, and before of course, the value of friendship is clear – here is someone who listens to you and you want to listen to them as well. Naturally understanding results.
46. “Friendship in its highest form has a political or civic dimension. We love our friends not just because we like each other or are useful to each other, but because we share the same values and ideals for our society, and come together to advance those ideals.” ~ Jules Evans
47. “Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
48. “The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.” ~ Joseph Addison
49. To develop friendship, we first need to recognize how we are blessed by the presence of empathic souls in our life. Appreciation and gratitude always raise our vibration, and attract happiness and fulfillment – and as a result our friendships connect at a high level.
50. “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island. To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep them is a blessing.”
51. “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.”
52. “A good friend is one who understands your strengths and weaknesses and still cherishes you for who you are.”
53. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
54. “Friends are the people who make you smile brighter, laugh louder and live better.”
55. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds..”
56. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?” A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
57. “In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.”
58. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
59. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
60. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
61. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. Henry David Thoreau
62. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met. William Butler Yeats
63. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell
64. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. Helen Keller
65. How distant I am from people when I am with them, and how close when they are far away. Khalil Gibran
66. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. Alexander Dumas
67. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. Plutarch
68. Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words. George Eliot
69. My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of. Jodie Foster
70. Man’s best support is a very dear friend.
71. As Jesse Herman Holmes said, “Beauty, truth, friendship, love, creation – these are the great values of life. We can’t prove them, or explain them, yet they are the most stable things in our lives.”
72. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
73. The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? Eugene Kennedy
74. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. Octavia Butler
75. Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit. Kahlil Gibran
76. Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world. Eleanor Roosevelt
77. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be. Winnie The Pooh
78. Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth. Herman Melville
79. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt
80. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. Irish Proverb
81. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. Charles Darwin
82. The friendship which can cease has never been real. St. Jerome
83. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
84. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
85. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
86. “Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.”
87. “Walking with your friend in dark is far better than walking alone in the light.”
88. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”
89. “Good friends are like stars: You don’t always see them but you know they are there.”
90. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
91. “It is better to live in a hut with your friend than to live in a palace with your enemy.”
92. “Music is the social act of communication among people, a gesture of friendship, the strongest there is.”
93. “Your presence only truly matters to those who cannot bear your absence.”
94. “Use your energy to love your friends rather than hate your enemies.”
95. “It is easier for devils to hate their friends than for angels to hate their enemies.”
96. “Just because I’m not there, doesn’t mean I’m not here for you.”
97. “Wind also needs wind because everything and everybody needs a friend like himself!”
98. “Don’t choose friends because of what they have, rather choose friends because of what they know.”
99. “Waves of emotion can be catastrophic unless you behold the power of clemency.”
100. “When you are happy with someone,
You never care about those who are unhappy without you.”