Gandhi Jayanti Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Gandhi Jayanti Quotes Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes
1. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
2. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
3. A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
4. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
5. An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
6. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
7. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
8. My life is my message.
9. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
10. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
11. A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
12. There is no god higher than truth – Mahatma Gandhi
13. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth. Wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2019!
14. In this great day, I will wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2019
15. Faith is put to the test when the situation is most difficult. – Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
16. Peace between countries must rest on the solid foundation of love between individuals.
17. There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
18. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is a full victory.
19. There is more to life than increasing its speed.
20. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
21.You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
22. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
23. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
24. Even if you are a minority of one, a truth is a truth.
25. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
26. There is no path to peace, peace is the way.
27. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
28. I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people.
29. In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
30. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
31. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
32. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.
33. There is more to life than increasing its speed.
34. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self sustained.
35. Anger is the enemy of nonviolence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
36. You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
37. Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.
38. When you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.
39. A friendly study of the world’s religions is a sacred duty.
40. An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
39. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
40. Anger and intolerance are the twin enemies of correct understanding.
41. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
42. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
43. If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
44. Religion is a matter of the heart. No physical inconvenience can warrant abandonment of one’s own religion.
45. The moment there is suspicion about a person’s motives, everything he does becomes tainted.
46. A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
47. Action is no less necessary than thought to the instinctive tendencies of the human frame.
48. An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
49. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
50. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.
51. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problem.
52. The moment there is suspicion about a person’s motives, everything he does becomes tainted.
53. To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
54. Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart.
55. In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
56. Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment.
57. The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
58. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
59. There is a sufficiency in the world for man’s need but not for man’s greed.
60. We may have our private opinions but why should they be a bar to the meeting of hearts?
61. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.
62. Suffering cheerfully endured, ceases to be suffering and is transmuted into an ineffable joy.
63. Abstract truth has no value unless it incarnates in human beings who represent it, by proving their readiness to die for it.
64. There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supersedes all other courts.
65. Violent means will give violent freedom. That would be a menace to the world and to India herself.
66. For me every ruler is alien that defies public opinion.
67. It is my own firm belief that the strength of the soul grows in proportion as you subdue the flesh.
68. Indeed one’s faith in one’s plans and methods is truly tested when the horizon before one is the blackest.
69. My religion is based on truth and nonviolence. Truth is my god. Nonviolence is the means of realising him.
70. Better far than cowardice is killing and being killed in battle.
71. Everyone who wills can hear the inner voice. It is within everyone.
72. I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.
73. Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it.
74. I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the world.
75. The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of conscience.
76. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
77. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
78. I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.
79. Fear of death makes us devoid both of valour and religion. For want of valour is want of religious faith.
80. Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?
81. There is no principle worth the name if it is not wholly good.
82.We win justice quickest by rendering justice to the other party.
83. Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.
84. I reject any religious doctrine that does not appeal to reason and is in conflict with morality.
85. In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
86. Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul.
87. The essence of all religions is one. Only their approaches are different.
88. Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellowmen.
89. That service is the noblest which is rendered for its own sake.
90. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
91. Violent men have not been known in history to die to a man. They die up to a point.
92. I claim that human mind or human society is not divided into watertight compartments called social, political and religious.
93. When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
94. Moral authority is never retained by any attempt to hold on to it. It comes without seeking and is retained without effort.
95. A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion.
96. There is no principle worth the name if it is not wholly good.
97. Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent.
98. Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents never revenges itself.
99. Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation.
100. Truth is by nature self evident, as soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.