Good Friday Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Good Friday Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Good Friday Quotes
1. It is the resurrection that makes Good Friday good.
2. He drained the cup of God’s wrath bone dry, leaving not a drop for us to drink.
3. Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.
4. To holy people the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living.
5. Holy Week is a good occasion to go to confession and to take up the right path again.
6. Good Friday was the worst Friday until Sunday.
7. Thinking of You on Good Friday and praying that the Lord keeps you in his Loving care always.
8. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
9. Mercy Peace and Love, May the grace and Lord Surround you and be with you On Good Friday
10. May on this Good Friday we start it with Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind. Let’s Pray together.
11. Practice mercy and forgiveness throughout as a lesson that symbolizes the love shown through his crucifixion.
12. The Cross! There, and there only though the deist rave, and the atheist, if Earth bears so base a slave; There and there only, is the power to save.
13. Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.
14. Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die
15. Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.
16. The dripping blood our only drink, The bloody flesh our only food: In spite of which we like to think that we are sound, substantial flesh, and blood -Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.
17. We do not attach any intrinsic value to the Cross; this would be sinful and idolatrous. Our veneration is referred to Him who died upon it.
18. The Cross was the manifestation of Divine love without reserve or limit; but it was also the expression of man’s unutterable malignity.
19. Good Friday. Way of the Cross. Fasting and abstinence. Examine conscience. Have a really blessed day.
20. I am the witness to his fearless death. I am a token of his last promise, Forgiveness am the Cross, Blessings on Good Friday.
21. To get each morning with the resolve to be happy, is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them. Happy Friday.
22. If you’re playing World of Warcraft on a Friday night & you put your ear up to your monitor, it sounds exactly like having no friends.
23. Friday? Is that you? I can’t believe how long it took for you to come back.
24. Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.
25. Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.
26. Memo to everyone I know: It’s Friday, so I will not be doing any work-related activities until I sober up.
27. Happy Friday, good morning wishing you a peaceful and blissful day. God bless.
28. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.
29. Happy Friday! May your wine glass is never empty and the days last forever!
30. I hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy. Happy Friday!
31. Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s ‘Friday Night’ Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
32. How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.
33. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. Happy Friday!
34. I would like to thank God for blessing me with another amazing Friday to start my weekend.
35. Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us!
36. May God bless you more and more with each passing friday.
37. Good Friday: a day to remember our savior who died on the cross for us.
38. Did you know that Friday is my second favorite F-word right behind!
39. May Jesus always be with you and grant you the strength to overcome all the hurdles in your life! Have a great and blessed Friday!
40. Very grateful for the many blessings the Lord has given me. I love you, Lord. Happy Friday.
41. Nothing is worse than waking up on a Friday and realizing that it is only Wednesday.
42. Happy Friday! Expect to have hope taking died. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.
43. Random outbursts and sudden giggles can only mean one thing: it’s Friday!
44. I like to say the F-word a lot. Friday is great. Friday is a day away.
45. Blessed Friday, the joy of the lord is your strength. Good morning.
46. Hey, it is Friday again! Just don’t do anything I wouldn’t do this weekend.
47. The only bad Friday is Friday the 13th, and I would take that day before any Monday.
48. Happy Friday! May you have a blessed day good morning.
49. Thursday doesn’t really count as a day. I see it as an obstacle that was put in place to block me from seeing Friday.
50. Why do I like Friday so much? My co-workers are unbearable, and it’s always the last day I will see them.
51. Life is better when you are happy, but life is the best when other people are happy because of you. Be inspired, give peace & share you smiled with everyone.
52. I am so happy that it is Friday, I could open up my window and sing to the world.
53. If the weekend were just a day longer, I would probably be in the hospital.
54. Good morning friends and happy Friday. May you arise today with the voice of blessings and peace in your heart. Let Lord bless you and your family.
55. It could be Friday, or it could be the doorway that opens up to the weekend. I am not sure.
56. Friday is my second favorite “F” word.
57. Happy Friday morning give to the lord the glory he deserves! Bring your offering and come into his courts. Worship the Lord in his entire holy splendor. Let all the earth tremble before him.
58. The person that invented Thursday must not have worked a day in their life.
59. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
60. Good morning have a blessed Friday. “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss any of them.”
61. Thursday, move out of my way and let Friday come already.
62. Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.
63. Good morning, the light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The presence us. The presence of God watches over us.
64. If there is one thing that I can attest to, it is that there can never be enough Fridays in the week – ever.
65. The Friday drink fairy is here. I keep telling her it’s too early, she just laughs and says, ‘Go on, I dare you.’ Well, friends, you know me. I love a dare.
66. Happy Friday, dear friend! Enjoy this day, and may God continue to pour out his richest love upon you. Have a blessed day today.
67. Monday could disappear, and I wouldn’t shed a tear, but Friday, you’re too dear to my heart ever to fall apart.
68. Who knew that Friday is not a good excuse to start drinking at 8 am? Evidently, my boss knew.
69. Beautiful morning, blessed day and possible transformation for the better are the things I prayed for you to have. Happy Friday.
70. I have tried all of the other days in the week, and nothing seems to compare to my beloved Friday. Happy Friday everyone.
71. You know what rhymes with Friday? Wine.
72. May today be a very, very special time of blessings from family and loved ones. Happy Friday!
73. Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work, and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.
74. If Friday were a person, it would always be the center of attention.
75. May God stay with you this day and give you peace of mind. May God give you a happy heart and his love all the time. Have a lovely Friday, my dear friend.
76. Wishing you all a Happy Friday forget about all bad things, your troubles and the drama others have brought into your life. Enjoy today and look forward to a weekend full of smiles.
77. Oh, hello Friday. Where the heck were you on Wednesday when I really needed you!
78. It’s a great day to make some more wonderful memories to add to your already blessed life! Happy Friday.
79. Friday is like a cold beer that lasts all night through Saturday and Sunday before being cut off by the miserable Monday.
80. I feel bad for Friday. It is the one day that I am so happy to see, yet the only day that has to see me spend all of my time with Monday through Thursday without ever judging me.
81. I am not sure why I feel compelled to say this, but you are a mighty woman of God. The Lord is pleased with you. He has to be; keep it up! Happy Friday.
82. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for Friday!
83. It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend.
84. Good morning, a smile is worth a thousand words! Spread it around! God bless.
85. If Rebecca Black were Friday, I would love her until my dying day.
86. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday 22% Tuesday 26% Wednesday 35% Thursday 4% Friday.
87. May God give you. For every storm, a rainbow, for every tear, a smile, for every care, a promise, and a blessing in each trial! Happy Friday.
88. I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.
89. Thursday doesn’t even count as a day, it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.
90. Sending you millions of smiles! Take one each morning, because I want to see you smiling always. Have a blessed Friday good morning.
91. Happy Friday everyone! May your weekend be full of adventure and cheer, and may the start of next week be long ways from here.
92. It’s finally Friday! Felt like it took a week to get here.
93. The first thing I do at the start of every week is I drop to my knees and pray for Friday to come as fast as humanly possible.
94. Friday afternoon feels like Heaven.
95. Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.
96. Happy Friday! “Joy goes against the foundations of mathematics: it multiplies when we divide it.”
97. If I had one wish, it would be to remove Monday and replace it with a second Friday.
98. My boss yelled at me yesterday ‘It’s the fifth time you’ve been late to work this week! Do you know what that means!?’ I said, ‘Probably that it’s Friday?
99. When you start each day with a grateful heart, a light illuminates from within. Good morning, have a joyful Friday.
100. If there was one day of my life I wouldn’t want to forget, it would be a Friday.