Graduation Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Graduation Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Graduation Day Quotes
1. You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.
2. Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.
3. What we learn with pleasure we never forget.
4. Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
5. Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.
6. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
7. There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘ commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.
8. Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes…but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness.
9. Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.
10. You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.
11. Your graduation is a milestone in your life.
12. Without a doubt, the best graduation speeches captivate the audience, heart, and soul. They enchant us without smothering. They advise us without being didactic.” Randy Howe, Here We Stand
13. Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.
14. Don’t buy society’s definition of success. Because it’s not working for anyone. It’s not working for women, it’s not working for men, it’s not working for polar bears, it’s not working for the cicadas that are apparently about to emerge and swarm us.
15. Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.
16. Don’t make excuses, don’t blame the past. The rest of your life can be the best of your life!
17. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.
18. What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.
19. Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.
20. Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
21. “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” —Tom Brokaw
22. “Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.” —Henry Peter Brougham
23. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” —Alfred Mercier
24. “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!” —Louisa May Alcott
25. “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” —Frederick W. Robertson
26. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” —Benjamin Franklin
27. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” —Nora Ephron
28. “You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.” —Janet Napolitano
29. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
30. “What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.” —Joseph Addison
31. “Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
32. “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.” —Tory Burch
33. “It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.” —Michelle Obama
34. “The highest result of education is tolerance.” —Helen Keller
35. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”
36. Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes…but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness.
37. Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.
38. Do not worry too much about your lawn. You will soon find if you haven’t already that almost every adult American devotes tremendous time and money to the maintenance of an invasive plant species called turf grass that we can’t eat. I encourage you to choose better obsessions.
39. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
40. Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.
41. You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn’t. You get to decide what to worship.
42. A world where men ran half our homes and women ran half our institutions would be just a much better world.
43. From my point of view, which is that of a storyteller, I see your life as already artful, waiting, just waiting and ready for you to make it art.
44. Don’t ever confuse the two, your life and your work. The second is only part of the first.
45. There is no script. Live your life. Soak it all in.
46. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
– Dr. Seuss
47. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.”
48. “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.”
– Henry Ford
49. “The unfortunate, yet truly exciting thing about your life, is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective.”
– Jon Stewart
50. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
51. Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
52. When you think about the last four years, you’ll probably remember that your greatest lessons came from outside the classroom. It’s a good reminder that learning doesn’t stop just because you received a diploma.
53. Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
54. Today is a milestone. It tells you how far you’ve come. Keep learning, keep trying, keep accomplishing, and keep venturing on through your journey. Congratulations!
55. Congrats, you did it! But remember that the hard work has just begun!
56. Learning everyday is ultimately the key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
57. The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future!
58. Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
59. “A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success.”
60. “Coach said. “the quality of a man’s life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor”.”
61. We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career!
62. Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
63. Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation!
64. Be proud of yourself. Many people never even start college, and many who do don’t finish it. You did!
65. Today proves something we have always know about you. You’re pretty smart!
66. Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Way to go!
67. Now that you are out of college, you get to put your knowledge and skills to the true test. You’ll have no more grades, but you will have challenges. I’m confident you will meet those challenges and be successful as you have in the past!
68. Remember this day, the sense of pride and accomplishment that you take from it. Use that to move toward your next big goal. Congrats!
69. Many dream, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved! Good luck and happy graduation!
70. Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
71.”Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
72. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” – Edward Koch
73. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.” – Ella Fitzgerald
74. “All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
75. “Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make good art.” –Neil Gaiman
76. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
77. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
78. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
79. Determination: “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
80. “The important thing is not to stop questioning.” Albert Einstein
81. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” William Butler Yeats
82. “This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.” William Shakespeare
83. “Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” Benjamin Franklin
84. As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away that store-bought map and begin to draw your own. Michael Dell
85. “Don’t always worry what your next line is going to be.” Richard Costolo
86. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” ~Sarah Ban Breathnach
87. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ~ Nelson Mandela
88. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ~Abraham Lincoln
89. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” ~Thoreau
90. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
91. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work – Thomas Edison
92. Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners – Robert T. Kiyosaki
93. Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them – Anonymous
94. I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody. – Herbert B. Swope
95. If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong. – Charles Kettering
96. Being different is one of the most beautiful things on earth. – Anonymous
97. Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einsten
98. The expert in anything was once a beginner. – Helen Hayes
99. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
100. There is no substitute for hard work.
101. A journey to a thousand miles begins with a single step.