Children’s Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Children’s Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Children’s Day Quotes
1. There are something we cant buy one of such thing is our childhood enjoy the sprit od Children’s day
2. Children are budding stars the more you embrace them the more they shine.
3. Wishing you a day full of fun a frolic happy international children day
4. Every child is an artist the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up
5. Children are the world’s most valuable resources and its best hope for the future.
Happy Children’s Day!
6. Childhood means fun unlimited….
bounteous shower of love and care…..
realm of imagination joy of growing up…..
7. If you want your children to turn our well, spend twice as much time with them,and half as much money.
8. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness it is about joy and freedom Happy Children’s day..
9. Such a treasure your oercious child is;
who will thrive on every hug and kiss ;
hold them close and sig them songs;
they’l only be a child for so long;
10. While we try to teach our children all about life our children teach us what life is all about.
11. A child miseducated is a child lost.
12. A torn jacket is soon mended, but hard words bruise the heart of a child.
13. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
14. Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love.
15. Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”.
16 I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
17. The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm
18. Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.
19. Children learn to smile from their parents.
20. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
21. Every child comes with the message that god is not yet discouraged of man.
22. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
23. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.
24. Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.
25. Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
26. Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
27. Children are the hands by which we take hold of the heaven.
28. There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
29. Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun.
30. Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children.
31. Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
32. Every child born into the world is a new thought of god, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.
33. Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.
34. A child is a curly dimpled lunatic.
35. A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.
36. If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
37. Our children change us, whether they live or not.
38. Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.
39. Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.
40. In school, I could hear the leaves rustle and go on a journey.
41. Children are living jewels dropped unsustained from heaven.
42. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
43. You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
44. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
45. To me there is no picture as beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music as sweet as their clear and ringing laughter.
44. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
45. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
46. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
47. Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
48. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
49. All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
50. Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.
51. Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
52. The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.
53. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
54. Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
55. Children learn to smile from their parents.
56. Children are the keys of paradise.
57. Mother is the name for god in the lips and hearts of little children.
58. My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.
59. Women are nothing but machines for producing children.
60. Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
61. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
62. Children should learn that reading is pleasure, not just something that teachers make you do in school.
63. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
64. It is up to us to live up to the legacy that was left for us, and to leave a legacy that is worthy of our children and of future generations.
65. Reading should not be presented to children as a chore, a duty. It should be offered as a gift.
66. The American dream is one of success, home ownership, college education for one’s children, and have a secure job to provide these and other goals.
67. Adults are obsolete children.
68. Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk.
69. The soul is healed by being with children.
70. A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.
71. Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.
72. Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved.
73. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
74. There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, one is roots and second is wings. Happy children’s day!
75. Let’s join hands on universal children’s day, to make this world a safer place for the lil ones! We are the future, the hope for a brighter tomorrow.
76. Children you are, the future of this country. So on this day, I wish you joy and success. In whatever you do! Happy children’s day!
77. Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
78. Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them.
79. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
80. In India, innocent and poor children are victims of child labor.
81. The child is father to the man.
82. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
83. Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, I love you.
84. Do not erase the designs the child makes in the soft wax of his inner life.
85. There is a brilliant child locked inside every student.
86. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.
87. I am fond of children except boys.
88. Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
89. There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep.
90. A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often.
91. A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.
92. Every child comes with the message that god is not yet discouraged of man.
93. Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.
94. You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way.
95. If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.
96. Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself.
97. The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.
98. We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open.
99.Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.
100. The best way to make children good is to make them happy.