Happy Halloween Quotes 2020 – We always try our best to provide you the best collection. Therefore, today we are sharing one of the most popular and unique top 100 quote’s collection for you. Check out now!
Happy Halloween Quotes 2020
1. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
2. When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers tis near Halloween.
3. Where there is no imagination there is no horror.
4. She used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true.
5. It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!
6. I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.
7. There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.
8. Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us.
9. Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, tonight is Halloween!
10. During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open-minded.
11. Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!
12. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
13. Men say that in this midnight hour, the disembodied have power.
14. There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask.
15. There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
16. I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
17. We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!
18. Sticky fingers tired feet; one last house, trick or treat!
19. August is fine, September is keen, but wake me up when it’s Halloween.
20. Keep calm because Halloween is coming.
21. There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.
22. Witching you a very haunted Halloween.
23. Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.
24. Something wicked this way comes.
25. Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween’s upon us now.
26. Nothing on earth as beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
27. I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
28. When black cat’s prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.
29. Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoken to.
30. I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
31. There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
32. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
33. Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.
34. On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.
35. If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost.
36. Fear has many eyes and can see things underground.
37. Being in a band you can wear whatever you want, it’s like an excuse for Halloween everyday.
38. Nothing beats a haunted moonlit night on all Hallows eve.
39. Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on.
40. Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat.
41. On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park.
42. I see my face in the mirror and go, I’m a Halloween costume? That’s what they think of me?
43. If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.
44. When I was a kid I got busted for throwing a rock through a car window and egging a house on Halloween.
45. Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days.
46. Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the spirits of things.
47. At first cock-crow the ghosts must go back to their quiet graves below.
48. Where there is no imagination there is no horror.
49. Proof of our society’s decline is that Halloween has become a broad daylight event for many.
50. You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
51. Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative.
52. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
53. I love the spirit of Halloween and the energy that comes with it.
54. I definitely do not like Halloween. I don’t like masks, creepy clowns, dark things, goblins or witches. They’re not just my thing.
55. But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.
56. Halloween starts earlier and earlier, just like Christmas.
57. Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special.
58. I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies.
59. I only eat candy on Halloween. No lie.
60. Seems like Americans just want it to be Halloween all year. The holiday just keeps getting more popular.
61. It seems to me that Halloween is the perfect time to get all over steampunk.
62. I always loved Belle from beauty and the beast. I always thought I looked like her, so I dressed like her for every Halloween.
63. I’m cool with people dressing up as eleven for Halloween. I definitely want to open my door and give them candy.
64. Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
65. If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.
66. I don’t really dress up for Halloween.
67. There haven’t been organized protests, but I have heard of protests where people have wanted to celebrate Halloween.
68. No trick or treaters came to my house for Halloween. For some reason, people around here are scared of me.
69. Halloween is classic Michel Myers.
70. Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. I have a strict rule: I don’t work on Halloween and I won’t travel on Halloween. Not for any reason.
71. First of all, it was October, a rare month for boys.
72. October proved a riot a riot to the senses and climaxed those giddy last weeks before Halloween.
73. It isn’t always true that a critical end justifies desperate means.
74. Nudist colony Halloween parties are especially scary. They give the word moon a new cruel meaning.
75. My only career goal is to be a Halloween icon.
76. Halloween creatures both friendly and gruesome peered out of the rustling leaves.
77. I don’t want to be a ghost or a stupid sexy cat. I want to be something that I really want to be.
78. The fallen leaves in the forest seemed to make even the ground glow and burn with light.
79. This is the gateway to hell, baby welcome to the underworld.
80. Beware! As you trick or treat. These creatures will find you and make you smell their feet.
81. You’re beautiful when you do that. She dropped her gaze to his. What’s that? Smile.
82. Enemies may unite to eliminate a common threat, but never without a wary eye fixed on their ally.
83. On this day, if it were me, I’d don a mask for all to see.
84. Don’t get all gothic and emo on me now.
85. I’m not a big fan of Halloween. Except for the dressing up part. I love picking out a costume.
86. You’re just spooked. It’s Halloween; we’re all kind of spooked. That’s just the way it is.
87. There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear.
88. Hold on, man. We don’t go anywhere with scary, spooky, haunted, or forbidden in the title.
89. If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost.
90. From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, good lord, deliver us.
91. Many of our fears are tissue paper thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them.
92. This inhuman place makes human monsters.
93. So what, ghosts can’t hurt you. That’s what I thought then.
94. It’s as much fun to scare as to be scared.
95. I love finding things that scare me and doing them. That’s how you grow.
96. Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself.
97. I like to write in a shroud of secrecy because I have to keep finding ways to scare myself.
98. Behind every tree there’s a new monster.
99. The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.
100. There are several good protections against temptation, but the surest is cowardice.