Happy Hanukkah Quotes 2019 – You always get what you want. This time you wanted us to collect the best quotes on hanukkah, so we did the same. Now enjoy the collection and don’t forget to share it.
Happy Hanukkah Quotes 2019
1. May the lights of Hanukkah usher in a better world for all humankind!
2. Happy Hanukkah! You filthy un-American, Christmas hating terrorist.
3. It would be a Hanukkah miracle if we could decide on one spelling for the word Hanukkah.
4. May your candles burn long and your celebration be joyous! May your table be filled with good food and surrounded by great friends!
5. On Hanukkah, I wish that, peace and success always fly into your way!
6. Warmth of joy, glow of prosperity, sparkle of happiness. May you blessed with all these and more! Happy Hanukkah!
7. May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah! Happy Hanukkah!
8. Happy Hanukkah! Blessings for you and your family.
9. Hanukkah is eight days because that it takes long for people to realize it’s Hanukkah.
10. You’re hotter than a menorah on the eighth night of Hanukkah.
11. A Hanukkah miracle would be feeling confident that you spelled Hanukkah correctly.
12. I want a Christmas tree for Hanukkah.
13. Happy Hanukkah to a Jew who lives in a part of the country where no one knows what Hanukkah is.
14. Wishing you a holiday season bright with joy and rich with memories. Happy Hanukkah!
15. May the peace and joy of the season be with throughout the new-year! Happy Hanukkah!
16. The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.
17. To me, every hour of the light and dark is a miracle. Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
18. On this lovely, lovely Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonica.
19. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
20. Hanukkah is the festival of lights, instead of one day of presents, we get eight crazy nights.
21. Hanukkah is about the spark of the divine in all of us made in god’s image.
22. On Hanukkah, the first dark night, light yourself a candle bright. I’ll you, if you will me invite, to dance within that gentle light.
23. Is not Hanukkah a symbol of Israel, and its light a symbol of his immortality?
24. The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.
25. Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.
26. We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.
27. Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call.
28. Colorful candles burning bright, each lit on eight very special nights.
29. Praised are you, our god, and ruler of the universe, who made us holy through your commandments and commanded us to kindle the Hanukkah lights.
30. By all means, then, let us have psalms and days of dedication anew to the old causes.
31. Still ours the dance, the feast, the glorious psalm; the mystic lights of emblem, and the word.
32. Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?
33. Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war.
34. A fuel-less flame is nothing but a wraith, however wrought, if un-sustained by passion.
35. I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.
36. Sometimes there are immature kids who make jokes about Hanukkah, but other than that, everyone is really accepting.
37. Hanukkah is the ideal holiday to heal the pain because one of its major themes is the triumph of good over evil.
38. It’s not only a Jewish message but a universal message of hope in the face of tyranny and darkness.
39. More people can relate to Hanukkah because more people are facing hardships.
40. It’s a very simple holiday when, for a time, light is the most important thing and life isn’t always about material stuff.
41. Hanukkah has very little accouterments attached to it. Besides derides and gold, foil-wrapped coins, the menorah is the way to showcase the holiday.
42. It’s also a reminder that humanity is not alone and all things, including poor economies, happen for a reason.
43. May the festival of light encircle your life with Joy and happiness! Success comes at your home.
44. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
45. Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
46. Even our misfortunes are a part of our belongings.
47. You know. I don’t think I’m going to be Jewish for very long.
48. Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
49. Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn’t we?
50. Happy Hanukkah! Let the light shine bright.
51. Be a vessel for a little bit of light and Chanukah will fill you with a very great light.
52. Hanukkah blessings from our house to yours.
53. I hope Hanukkah shopping on Black Friday and cyber Monday saved you money but not enough to perpetuate a stereotype.
54. My Hanukkah wish is to be in a relationship that lasts longer than eight days.
55. Happy Hanukkah to all my friends and family.
56. May each candle you light make your Hanukkah bright!
57. Hanukkah blessed season of miracle.
58. Peace to you in this season of miracle.
59. May your holidays be as bright as a fully lit menorah!
60. My secret to a happy, stress free Christmas? I am Jewish!
61. We remember our fallen heroes who died for our freedom. Hanukkah commemorates freedom for the Jews.
62. Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
63. There are two ways of spreading light to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
64. Have a happy Hanukkah if you can figure out when it is.
65. Happy 1st day of Hanukkah! From you’re not actually Jewish friend who celebrates Christmas! Seven more cards to come!
66. May all your Hanukkah wishes come true even though you’re half a Jewish!
67. Have a happy Hanukkah, Hanukkah, and Chanukah or however the fuck you spell it.
68. Believe in miracles.
69. Keep calm and happy Hanukkah.
70. That’s not how you make Chanukah wishes come true.
71. Let’s celebrate Christ’s birthday this year by ignoring the fact that he would have celebrated Hanukkah.
72. May the light of the messiah yeshua fill your home this Hanukkah!
73. Light in the darkness Hanukkah and the disciples of yeshua.
74. Sending you an across the mile warm hug to say hope the spirit of this Hanukkah keeps glowing in your heart.
75. May this festival of lights bring blessings upon you and all your loved ones for happiness and health! Happy Hanukkah!
76. May you be blessed with good health, joy and peace! And all the best things in life. Happy Hanukkah!
77. Wishing you a blessed Hanukkah.
78. Here’s wishing that you are blessed with good fortune this Hanukkah.
79. I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.
80. May your Hanukkah be bright! Peace to you this holiday season.
81. Happy Hanukkah! In him was life and that life was the light of men.
82. The middle candle of the menorahs called the shamish and it is used to light all other candles.
83. Hanukkah. Spiritual warfare and overcoming a season of darkness.
84. Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.
85. May you have the spirit of Hanukkah which is peace, the gladness of Hanukkah which is hope, and the heart of Hanukkah which is love!
86. I am the light of the world whoever follows me never walk in darkness.
87. We wish you all happy Hanukkah. May the lord bless!
88. Peace, success, security. Friends, fun and family we hope the spirit of Hanukkah fills you with happiness and warmth and may your season be filled with beautiful lights.
89. All the darkness of the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle, yet one candle can illuminate all the darkness.
90. Hanukkah is here! May the warmth and glow of each candle you light make your heart and home happy, your Hanukkah bright!
91. Wishing you a holiday season bright with joy and rich with memories. Happy Hanukkah!
92. Blessed are you Yahweh our Elohim, king of the universe, who has kept us alive, sustained us and allowed us to reach this season.
93. Meowy Christmas just kitten around. Happy Hanukkah!
94. May this joyous occasion, fill your life with miracles. May you be blessed with all that your heart desires far! May goodness and virtue, be with you today and always!
95. I can’t find a Hanukkah emoji and I’m not happy about it!
96. Happy Hanukkah from a non-practicing Jew who celebrates Christmas.
97. I just saved a bunch of money on Hanukkah presents by discussing my political views on Facebook.
98. At Hanukkah, it’s good to remember those three little words that are so important and meaningful this time of year: call your mother!
99. On world Hanukkah, wish you a happy Hanukkah.
100. Sorry the story of Hanukkah seems more made up than the story of festivals.
Happy Hanukkah Quotes