Memorial Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of Memorial Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Happy Memorial Day Quotes
1. In Memory of our fallen heroes for all who gave their yesterday a thank you than you today on this memorial day!
2. Is about honoring the men and women that have made the ultimate sacrifice in order to keep us free..
3. America without her soldier would be like god without his angels.
4. Remember those who have sacrificed this memorial day Greater love has no one than this than to lay down one’s life for his friends.
5. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
6. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.
7. To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
8. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
9. Who kept the faith and fought the flight the glory theris, the duty ours.
10. Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
11. Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
12. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
13. Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice.
14. The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
15. Thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed their lives for the United States of America. You are our true heroes!
16. Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice.
17. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.
18. The things we do outlast our mortality. The things we do are like monuments that people build to honor heroes after they’ve died. They’re like the pyramids that the Egyptians built to honor the pharaohs. Only instead of being made of stone, they’re made out of the memories people have of you.
19. Honor is simply the morality of superior men.
20. There is no question what the role of honor in America is. The role of honor consists of the names of men who have squared their conduct by ideals of duty.
21. Death is truth and no one can heal but the only memories we can keep.
22. Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice.
23. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
24. It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
25. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
26. The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.
27. I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
28. There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
29. Extremism in the defence of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
30. What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
31. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
32. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she roes.
33. Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.
34. A hero is someone who has given his life to something bigger than oneself.
35. Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
36. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.
37. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
38. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
39. I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
40. A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
41. Man is a military animal, glories in gunpowder, and loves parade.
42. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
43. There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country.
44. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
45. No skill shapes a child’s future success in school or in life more than the ability to read.
46. True patriotism isn’t cheap. It’s about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going.
47. I would rather be remembered by a song than by a victory.
48. May heaven be propitious, and smile on the cause of my country.
49. The average American is nothing if not patriotic.
50. America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor.
51. On what rests the hope of the republic? One country, one language, one flag!
52. What I can do for my country, I am willing to do.
53. Patriotism was a living fire of unquestioned belief and purpose.
54. There’s intense national feeling in America that could be called patriotism.
55. Over all our happy country, over all our nation spread, Is a band of noble heroes is our army of the dead.
56. There are no points of the compass on the chart of true patriotism.
57. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
58. As America celebrates memorial day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars.
59. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
60. Four things support the world, the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good, and the valor of the brave.
61. The patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s tree.
62. Dead upon the field of glory, hero fit for song and story.
63. Who kept the faith and fought the fight,the glory theirs, the duty ours.
64. On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation!
65. We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them.
66. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
67. They are dead, but they live in each patriot’s breast, and their names are engraven on honour’s bright crest.
68. We cherish too, the poppy red, that grows on fields where valor led, it seems to signal to the skies, that blood of heroes never dies.
69. To those who gave their lives that America may be free, thank you, may we never forget their sacrifice. Have a blessed memorial day.
70. Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.
71. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.