Happy Mid Autumn Festival 2019: Now It’s Time of Mid Autumn Which Is Chinese Festival. So We Have Collected Some Good Quotes. Mid Autumn Festival Traditions, Mid Autumn Festival Activities, Mid Autumn Festival Date.
Happy Mid Autumn Festival 2019
1. Wish for your life to always be satisfactory just as the roundest moon on the mid-autumn festival.
2. May the glow of the moon surround you and light your way to health, happiness and prosperity!
3. On mid-autumn day, may your life always be filled with happy times and may all your wishes come true.
4. May the full moon bring blessings and happiness from our home to yours!
5. Happy mid-autumn festival to you and May your family reunite for the rising of the full moon!
6. Wish you and your family health, happiness and a wonderful mid-autumn festival.
7. Even when miles apart, I’m glad that the same moon shines upon both of us.
8. A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry mid autumn festival, bliss and happiness.
9. May this moon festival shine with happy moments for you to cherish for you!
10. I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on autumn day, be bright and perfect.
11. Wishing you fun-filled time with family and friends. Happy moon festival!
12. Hope this moon festival is the beginning of all that’s the brightest for you.
13. Moon in the sky, mooncakes on your plate, hope your moon festival, is nothing but simply great!
14. Eight things you might not know about mid autumn festival.
15. Chinese people believe that the moon is brightest during the mid autumn festival but It’s actually not necessarily.
16. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eight month in the Chinese calendar.
17. Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart Confucius.
18. Enjoy the beauty of full moon and wish you have a mid autumn festival.
19. Mid autumn festival is also called moon festival.
20. Each night, the moon kisses secretly the lover who counts the stars.
21. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
22. Thanking the moon. Celebrating the mid autumn moon festival.
23. Happy moon festival to my forever love!
24. The mid autumn festival is often in late summer!
25. Mid autumn festival once ranked 2nd among China’s festivals.
26. Chinese people make some huge moon cakes, some bigger than a Jacuzzi!
27. Chinese people like to climb hills or walk by a lake to appreciate the mid fall moon.
28. I love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond forever and ever.
29. Decorating is not a look, it’s a point of view.
30. A full moon is rising.
31. I love you to the moon and back again.
32. I want to make a toast. I Wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future!
33. Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in mid autumn day.
34. Happy mid autumn day! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
35. The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy mid autumn day and a wonderful life.
36. Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart.
37. Wish you and your family a happy Chinese moon festival.
38. Getting together during mid autumn festival is the symbol of love and happiness.
39. Let’s celebrate this meaningful festival with many events and performances.
40. You are the universe becoming aware of itself.
41. So I went to the Chinese restaurant and this duck came up to me with a red.
42. When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity.
43. As long as there’s pasta and Chinese food in the world, I’m okay.
44. You just wait. I’m going to be the biggest Chinese star in the world.
45. When our thousands of Chinese students abroad return home, you will see how China will transform itself.
46. Chinese food tries to engage the mind, not just the palate. To provoke the intellect.
47. I have a dream to provide every Chinese, especially children, sufficient milk each day.
48. Remember, sex is like a Chinese dinner. It ain’t over til you both get your cookie.
49. I don’t care if you’re gay, black, Chinese, straight. That means nothing to me. It’s all an illusion.
50. I am an American, steeped in American values. But I know on an emotional level what it means to be of the Chinese culture.
51. China is a big country. Inhabited by many Chinese.
52. Romantic music really stirs my soul. And, of course, I love Chinese music; it makes me feel closer to home.
53. It just love Chinese food am grateful to the motherland and the people. I feel honored to fly into space on behalf of hundreds of millions of female Chinese citizens.
54. My aim is to create a happy society with genuine friendship. Friendship between Tibetan and Chinese peoples is very essential.
55. To ancient Chinese fancy, the Milky Way was a luminous river, the river of heaven, the silver stream.
56. I have spoken to Chinese leaders occasionally on human rights, but I’ve always done it in private.
57. As long as I am alive, I am fully committed to amity between Tibetans and Chinese. Otherwise there’s no use.
58. My favorite thing in world is going out to get Chinese food, then coming home and renting a movie.
59. The Chinese culture belongs not only to the Chinese, but also to the whole world.
60. I am proud to be Chinese, and I do no tolerate any traitor.
61. I think really, China, Chinese, I think they really have a long history of civilization, rich culture.
62. Elizabeth Taylor has more chins than the Chinese telephone directory.
63. I have two sons in America and all they care about in Chinese culture is Jackie Chan and jet li.
64. Do you think the Chinese think twice about hiring a hackers with a Mohawk or a tattooed face? No.
65. Chinese are really good at diplomacy and even at making their interlocutors feel very uncomfortable.
66. I just love Chinese food, my favorite number is 27.
67. We send missionaries to China so the Chinese get to heaven, but we won’t let them into our country.
68. Not like Chinese food, where you eat it and then when you feel hungry an hour later.
69. Chinese civilization is so systematic that wild animals have been abolished on principle.
70. Chinese people age overnight.
71. I am Chinese it doesn’t matter when other people say.
72. Chinese economic development has cost many American workers their jobs. That’s the price of progress.
73. I just wasn’t cut out to be a Chinese tiger mom. I’m more of an Irish setter dad.
74. Nobody is making Americans buy Chinese goods.
75. Chinese military spending is carefully monitored by the United States.
76. The Russians and the Chinese have been absolutely clear they don’t want to see Iran with a nuclear weapon.
77. The Chinese are good at repression and can be pretty ruthless about it.
78. Chinese people themselves, they really want change.
79. The Chinese government clearly sees internet and mobile innovation as a major driver of its global economic competitiveness going forward.
80. A lot of Chinese don’t understand why people in the West are critical of China.
81. Whatever tencent can see, the Chinese government can see.
82. Anything illegal under Chinese law is, of course, not protected in the copyright.
83. What girls do to each other is beyond description. No Chinese torture comes close.
84. If we didn’t have the Chinese buying things, we’d be on the floor.
85. We can’t have our industry progressively destroyed by cheap Chinese imports.
86. We should be being more business with China. We should be better connected to the Chinese economy.
87. We are very supportive of the economic reforms that the Chinese government have talked about.
88. The Chinese say, it’s good to live in interesting times.
89. Economically, we are, to some significant degree, interdependent with Chinese well being. That is a great asset.
90. In 2025, don’t be surprised if a Chinese flag is placed on the moon.
91. I look at American movies, the big muscles and try to apply that to Chinese film making.
92. I think that at heart I am an old fashioned Chinese, really I am.
93. You can’t help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.
94. I think US and Chinese business need a common language and dialogue.
95. Chinese people need to be controlled; otherwise, they will do whatever they want.
96. The Chinese consumer is everybody. It’s very simple.
97. Figuring out a way to balance the boxer story with the Chinese Christians was difficult.
98. I can’t stay away from Chinese food, I really love that stuff.
99. Unlike the Soviet the communist party, the Chinese communist party chose to introduce capitalism.
100. I have had no contact with the Chinese government. I only work with journalists.
Related Tags: Happy Mid Autumn Festival 2019, Mid Autumn Chinese, Mid Autumn Traditions, Mid Autumn Activities, Mid Autumn Date.