Parents Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of parents Day Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
Happy Parents Day Quotes
1. Thank you mom a dad for being such wonderful parents you have been in the best of my times as also in the worst.
2. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
3. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
4. When I fall down you give me a hand when i cry you rub my tears and comfort me to be strong. Thank you for being with me always.Happy Parents Day
5. The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
6. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
7. Happy Parents Day. God gives us life with happy and sad moments but parents always try to give us only happy moments.
8. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
9. Dad, you have always loved me so much and taken care of me and today on parent’s day.i want to say I have the bested dad in the world!
10. A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days in a year. happy parents day!
11. The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.
12. While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
13. Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had.
14. You sacrificed your own happiness, just so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay what you have done for me. Thanks, mom and dad.
15. God gives us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day
16. One of the greatest titles in the world is the parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
17. Dear parents, you have always been my inspiration and my strength….. I feel so blessed to come into this world as your child….. Thank you for everything…. Happy Parent’s Day to you.
18. The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
19. If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
20. I have never taken any compliments to heart because deep down inside I know that all of them actually belong to you both. Thanks for everything, mom and dad.
21. You both mean very much to me and I want you to know that you are always in my heart, no matter where I go. Happy Parents Day!
22. You’ve seen me laughing
You’ve seen me crying
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Parents Day!
23. When I fall down, you give me a hand. When I cry, you rub my tears and comfort me to be strong. Thank you for being with me always. Happy Parents Day.
24. I have fought with you a lot, still you hugged me.
I neglected you many times, still you were beside me.
I made you sad with my words, still you loved me.
Thank you being the world’s best parents.
25. You are the reason why I became a passionate woman, a loving wife, a strong mother and now I know, I can be an amazing grandmother. Thanks for all your support my dear parents.
26. I remember my childhood days, when you both were with me to make me laugh, help me to grow, and support me. Thank you for being the best parents in the world.
27. You bring a smile on my face when I’m sad, you set my spirits high when I feel low, and you make my day brighter with your love and care. Happy Parents Day!
28. I wish you all the best in life and long life. You are the reason I’m here and everything what I am. Thank you for what you have done for me. Happy Parents Day!
29. You’re always giving, always there to help in any way,the loving things you’ve done for me, I never could repay. Happy Parents Day!
30. I know that you already know this, but it is worth telling you again today. I have the Best Parents in the world! Wish you a lovely Parents Day!
31. “When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.” » Woody Allen
32. “We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.” » Henry Ward Beecher
33. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.”
34. “Parenting is the toughest job on earth as you are responsible for the physical, emotional & mental development of another human being.”
35. “I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.” » Woody Allen
36. “The worst thing to hear from your parents is ‘I’m Disappointed in you.’”
37. “Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them.”
38. “The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears.”
39. “Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.”
40. “The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most unloving ways.”
41. Even when you taught me how to play ball, I learned from you how to stand tall. Even when you taught me how to ride a bike, I learned how to balance myself through life’s turbulent spikes. Even when you helped me with studies, I learned how to take charge of my worries. Thanks, Dad.”
42. I don’t know where life will take me as I grow old, but what I do know is that I will never be a person as big as my father. Thank you, dad!”
43. “Without the inspiration, drive, and support that you have given me, I might not be the person I am today.”
44. “In life’s journey, I always thought I was right and my dad was wrong. But life’s harsh lessons made me realize that dad’s words were right all along. Thanks, Dad.”
45. “No one will ever know the strength of my love for you.
After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
46. “Dear Mom and Dad, I am so much of what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart.”
47. I want to thank you for always understanding the things I said, the things I didn’t say, and the things I never planned on telling you. Thank you for understanding me always.”
48. Mom and dad, you’ve gone through a lot of struggle and pain. But I promise I won’t let all that go in vain. I want to do justice to every time you believed in me. I will grow up, to be the best I can be.”
49. I didn’t attend the best school in the city. I didn’t attend the better university in the state. I didn’t get the best job in the country. But none of this matters because I had the best parents in the world and they made up for all these things. Thank you, mom and dad.”
50. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.”
51.“Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
52. “Guns don’t kill people, dads with pretty daughters do.”
53. “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.”
54. “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad!”
I’m so glad when daddy comes home, I would hug him and give him a great big kiss.”
55. “I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you, my daughter.”
56. “One of the greatest gifts I ever got from God; I call him Daddy.”
57. “I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me.”
58. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
59. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
60. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
61. “Education…is painful, continual and difficult work to be done in kindness, by watching, by warning,… by praise, but above all — by example.” — John Ruskin
62. “The job of an educator is to teach students to see the vitality in themselves.” — Joseph Campbell
63. “There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fills you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.” — Robert Frost
64. “The greatest sign of success for a teacher … is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.’” — Maria Montessori
65. “Education is not to reform students or amuse them or to make them expert technicians. It is to unsettle their minds, widen their horizons, inflame their intellects, teach them to think straight, if possible.” — Robert M. Hutchins
66. “It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin, barefoot irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known, but to question it. “ — Jacob Bronowski
67. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” — Bob Talber
68. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” — Benjamin Franklin
69. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Anonymous
70. “The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.” — Pierre de Coubertin
71. “Creativity is especially expressed in the ability to make connections, to make associations, to turn things around and express them in a new way.” –Tim Hansen
72. “Always to see the general in the particular is the very foundation of genius.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
73. “Stay committed to your decisions; but stay flexible in your approach.” –Tony Robbins
74. “They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carol Buchner
75. “Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming.” — Goethe
76. “Every truth has four corners: as a teacher I give you one corner, and it is for you to find the other three.” — Confucius
77. “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” — Josef Albers
78. “Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted… but to weigh and consider.”—Francis Bacon
79. “Let the potential artist in our children come to life that they may surmount industrial monotonies and pressures.” — Barbara Morgan
80. “Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.”
81. Thank you Mom & Dad for being such wonderful parents. You have been In the best of my times as also In the worst.
82. We never know the love of our parents for us; till we have become parents…!!
83. Your parents may not be perfect but they are the most precious gift god has ever given you.
84. There Is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. Happy Parents Day!
85. Happy Parent’s Day. “one of the greatest titles In the world Is parent, and one of the biggest blessing In the world Is to have parents to call MOM and DAD.”
86. From small girl till I grew up you were always there In my every step of life know what does that mean I am born lucky to have you as my parents! Happy Parent’s Day!
87. I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I hope to have love like yours someday. Happy anniversary!
88. Because of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!
89. You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.
90. Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then, bringing you much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again. Happy anniversary!
91. “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be when you grow up.” – Jodi Picoult
92. “When parents say, ‘Because I said so,’ you know you’ve made a good argument.” Hollywoodlife.com
93. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do, but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicholas Sparks
94. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or if you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
95. Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the emotional stresses of growing up.
96. BE THE PARENT TODAY THAT YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO REMEMBER TOMORROW. ~UNKNOWN
97. Respect your parents. What they tell you is true. Hard work, dedication and faith will get you anything. Imagination will drive itself. You can get anything you want, but you have to have faith behind all your ideas. Stick to your goals and have an undying faith.- Russell Simmons
98. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. – Barbara De Angelis
99. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
100. No matter how hard times may get, always hold your head up and be strong; show them you’re not as weak as they think you are.