Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes – We have created a complete collection for you so that you don’t need to surf more. Just pick one of the below status and quotes. Post them on your Social Media profile and enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes 2018
1. There is always, always something to be thankful for.
2. Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success on thanksgiving and always.
3. Happy thanksgiving from our house to yours!
4. May you and your family blessed on thanksgiving and throughout the rest of the year!
5. Happy thanksgiving! Give thanks to the lord, for he is good, his love endures forever.
6. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
7. Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
8. We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
9. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie.
10. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
11. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
12. No one has ever become poor by giving.
13. I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.
14. Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
15. I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.
16. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
17. If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.
18. Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.
19. The best of all blessings is to give thanks for at a family gathering than the family and the gathering.
20. Thanksgiving Day is a perfect day to share the love and companionship of family and friends at the thanksgiving table.
21. If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes.
22. In all things give thanks.
23. We are blessed in so many ways; many things we take for granted but we should stop and be thankful each and every day.
24. Thanksgiving Day is the day that your kitchen is going to turn into the most wonderful beautiful place in the world.
25. God is glorified, not by our groans, but by our thanksgivings.
26. Thank you consists of just eight letters that form two of the most meaningful words in the English vocabulary.
27. Be thankful for the things that you do have as opposed to thinking about the things that you don’t have.
28. Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.
29. At the end of the day, think about one thing you are thankful for.
30. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.
31. Jesus died so we humans can find mercy and forgiveness.
32. Time to rise up, own your life and be grateful for every single minute of it.
33. Gratefulness, there is always more to be thankful for than to feel bad about.
34. I invite you to be grateful, at Thanksgiving or any other time for you.
35. Thanksgiving grace, the humble act of saying thanks is what this day is all about.
36. A day to give thanks, and receive lots of love, a day to spend with everyone you can think of.
37. Those who sacrifice thank offerings honor me, and to the blameless I will show my salvation.
38. The truth is, not saying thank you does more damage than actually saying thank you does well.
39. Encourages us to let our requests be made known to him in a spirit of thanksgiving.
40. What would happen in my own life if thanksgiving became the main thing for me?
41. Thankfully, god sees what we don’t.
42. From an early age, our mothers teach us to be thankful.
43. If you feel grateful with what you have, you are expressing thankful to god. You thank god because he has given a lot of things to you.
44. Look around you and be thankful for what you have, appreciate life.
45. When you have an attitude of being thankful, you never take anything you have for granted.
46. A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.
47. If you need help, ask God. If you don’t, thank Him.
48. The challenge of life is to find a reason to be thankful in what seems on the surface to be a reason to complain.
49. No matter how unfortunate or unpleasant we think our lives are, there is always something we can give thanks to god for.
50. Of all of the food filled holidays, thanksgiving reigns king in the United States.
51. The more we understand god’s sovereignty, the more our prayers will be filled with thanksgiving.
52. Thank god for home and parents, children and friends, for sweet companionship that never ends.
53. So once in every year we throng upon a day apart, to praise the lord with feast and song in thankfulness of heart.
54. Thanksgiving is the end of all human conduct, whether observed in words or works.
55. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is god’s will for you who belong to Christ jesus.
56. Being thankful should be an unwritten rule of life because there are several things to be thankful for.
57. We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.
58. Thanksgiving is a very important holiday. Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks.
59. Isn’t it peculiar, Charlie Brown, how some traditions just slowly fade away?
60. Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.
61. Superficial social niceties are far different from the deep emotion of thanksgiving.
62. Celebrate your journey of life.
63. Giving thanks fills you with light and joy so you can shine like the bright star you truly are.
64. Let thy prayer be thanksgiving.
65. May your first thought in the morning be thanksgiving!
66. When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought.
67. Gratitude is what you feel. Thanksgiving is what you do.
68. My heart is filled with endless praise.
69. We give thanks to lord god almighty.
70. May my thanksgiving be my prayer!
71. You ought to give thanks to the lord.
72. Thanksgiving is not only being aware of the abundance of good in the world but embracing it.
73. The glory to god is the act of great thankfulness.
74. The joy of living is the heart of thanksgiving.
75. My heart is filled with thankfulness to god.
76. You shouldn’t just give during Christmas and thanksgiving you should be giving all the time.
77. Thanksgiving means thanking the givers.
78. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
79. If the only prayer you said in your life was thank you that would suffice.
80. If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.
81. If you really are thankful, what do you do? You share.
82. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
83. Appreciate can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
84. Not what we say about our blessing, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
85. Thankful and grateful today and everyday.
86. Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!
87. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
88. The day after thanksgiving is the busiest day for plumber.
89. Happy thanksgiving! Don’t let the turkeys down! You’re my hero!
90. Hope your thanksgiving isn’t half, as, half as dramatic as an Adele song.
91. Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.
92. I’m thankful for every moment.
93. Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.
94. If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.
95. There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.
96. Thanksgiving, to be truly thanksgiving, is first thanks, then giving.
97. Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.
98. Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to god in honor and praise for his goodness.
99. There is nothing that should hinder the praises of god’s sons and daughters on Thanksgiving Day.
100. Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow.