Happy Veterans Day Quotes and Saying in English 2020 – Everything you need on the veterans day quotes and messages for your social media.
Happy Veterans Day Quotes and Saying
1. Home of the free because of the brave. Happy Veterans Day!
2. Greater love has no one than this, which he lay down his life for his friends.
3. Saluting our heroes on Veterans Day.
4. With respect, honor and gratitude. Thank you veterans.
5. We will never forget what our veterans have done for us. Remembering with pride and honor! Happy Veterans Day!
6. Good morning, honoring all who served. Happy Veterans Day!
7. Good evening hope everyone has a wonderful Veterans Day. Goodnight and god bless.
8. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. Happy Veterans Day!
9. All our best heroes are losers.
10. Heroes don’t wear capes or tights they wear dog tags and combat boots.
11. Without heroes, we are all plain peoples and don’t know how far we can go. Happy Veterans Day!
12. We don’t know them all but we owe them all.
13. Honoring all who have served and who are serving. Thank you to all Veterans.
14. To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, god bless you and thank you.
15. A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.
16. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
17. America must never forget your sacrifices.
18. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
19. For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do.
20. In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it.
21. To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
22. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
23. America’s veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.
24. If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for.
25. To all who have put their lives on the line in defense of the flat, thank you.
26. American without her soldiers would be like god without his angels.
27. This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
28. In valor there is hope. Happy Veterans Day!
29. Better than honor and glory, and history’s iron pen, was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow men.
30. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!
31. For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you.
32. The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage.
33. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
34. Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.
35. Never was so much owed by so many to so few.
36. I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot.
37. Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.
38. I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask, mother, what was war?
39. Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.
40. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
41. The most persistent sound, which reverberates through men’s history, is the beating of war drums.
42. Killing people is easier than it should be. Dad put on his beret. Staying alive is harder.
43. In the aftermath, we are because they were.
44. The truth will set you free!
45. Damn the wars but bless the soldier.
46. Where there is a will, there is a way!
47. We’ve found when soldiers help other soldiers, or military members of any service, it helps them, too.
48. Truth has a resonance to it that fills the cracks where falsehoods lie.
49. Be your own celebrity!
50. See it, learn it, do it all.
51. Small changes among the masses, can have a massive impact across the world.
52. Killing is the ultimate refutation of our own humanity.
53. When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep?
54. Lord, bid war’s trumpet cease; fold the whole earth in peace.
55. Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.
56. In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
57. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
58. The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.
59. Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth.
60. Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.
61. The sanctity of our battlefields, monuments, and veterans institutions is of utmost importance to preserve military history and pay respect to those who fought.
62. I am not a hero but the brave men who died deserved this honor.
63. When the will defies fear, when duty throws the gauntlet down to fate, when honor scorns to compromise with death, which is heroism.
64. When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a battle-field, they have all one rank in my eyes.
65. A few honest men are better than numbers.
66. Perfect valor is to do, without a witness, all that we could do before the whole world.
67. The reward of one duty is the power to fulfill another.
68. Spending time with America’s soldiers is always inspiring.
69. America’s trying to do the best for its veterans.
70. Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts.
71. There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, which makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.
72. The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
73. Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war.
74. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank god that such men lived.
75. True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
76. The only thing that makes battle psychologically tolerable is the brotherhood among soldiers. You need each other to get by.
77. Duty, honor, country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
78. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
79. In war the heroes always outnumber the soldiers ten to one.
80. The precondition to freedom is security.
81. Brave men are all vertebrates; they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle.
82. The Lord gets his best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction.
83. I go where the sound of thunder is.
84. Courage in danger is half the battle.
85. Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth.
86. Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.
87. Our soldiers have nobly fought to protect freedom since our country’s birth, and have fought to protect those that could not protect themselves, even in foreign lands when called upon.
88. Everyone loves freedom but everyone isn’t willing to serve our country and fight for it. Today we honor those that have. Happy Veterans Day!
89. Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
90. Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death! The patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom tree.
91. Today and every day we are grateful for our military service personnel, past and present, and families who support them.
92. For the veteran thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do. So we can safely do what we’re free to do.
93. Caring for veterans shouldn’t be a partisan issue. It should an American one.
94. Someone who’s willing to put their life for our own sake and freedom is absolutely a hero in my book! Thanks for your valiancy and great sacrifice!
95. It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
96. They hover as a cloud of witnesses above this nation.
97. America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor.
98. As a judge, when I saw veterans in legal trouble, I created the state’s first veterans court to help them get treatment and get back on their feet.
99. We love and respect America veterans.
100. Thank you for your service, your sacrifice and for fighting to protect my freedom. Happy Veterans Day!
Happy Veterans Day Quotes and Saying