International Dance Day Quotes 2020 it’s time to celebrate the day using famous quotes. We have done the roundup for you guys.
So that it will be easy for you to pick the best quotes from our list. Which you can share it on your social media profile.
Top 20 International Dance Day Quotes 2020
1. Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching. – Satchel Paige
2. Dance is the hidden language of the soul. – Martha Graham
3. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. – Alan Watt
4. When you dance,your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. – Wayne Dyer
5. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs. – Charles Baudelaire
6. Dance for yourself. If someone understands, good. If not, no matter. – Louis Horst
7. I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words. – Ruth St Denis
8. Dance is just like film in that it allows for thoughts in movement. – Twyla Tharp
9. “Almost nobody dances sober unless they happen to be insane. – H.P. Lovecraft
10. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. – Alan W. Watts
11. You live as long as you dance. – Rudolf Nureyev
12. Dance is just like film in that it allows for thoughts in movement. – Twyla Tharp
13. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement. – Jess C. Scott
14. Life is the dancer and you are the dance. – Eckhart Tolle
15. Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance. – Oprah Winfrey
16. I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words. – Ruth St Denis
17. Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
18. Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free.
19. To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful… This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking.
20. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Related Tags: International Dance Day Quotes 2020