KrogerStoresFeedback – You can provide feedback in an online customer satisfaction survey if you recently made a purchase at a Kroger Store. You’ll have the opportunity to win a $100 gift card by doing this. Your opinion is valued highly at Kroger.
The process is easy. You can access the customer satisfaction survey at www.KrogerStoresFeedback.com, input the survey ID on your purchase receipt, and respond within the allowed time frame. You can still enter the contest through conventional mail even if you haven’t made any purchases.
The best customer experience is something that Kroger Stores is dedicated to provide. It asks you to take part in an online survey to share your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions because of this. Participants will receive a $100 Kroger gift card as a token of appreciation. There won’t be more than 600 First Prizes awarded each entry period. All rewards come to a total of $90,000.
The long Terms & Conditions have been read by us so you don’t have to. What you need to know is as follows:
- Six entry periods make up the sweepstakes, which starts on September 1, 2020, at 12:00 AM CT and closes on February 28, 2021, at 11:59:59 PM CT. Entries that don’t win won’t be eligible for later drawing from the same entry period.
- To earn a Sweepstakes entry without making a purchase, the entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), on a 3½”x5″ card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- Legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry are the sole participants in the sweepstakes.
- No one who works for Kroger or any of its parent businesses, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and marketing agencies, or any of their immediate family members, whether or not related, or anyone residing in the same household as any of them, is eligible to participate or win.
- Laws at all levels—federal, state, and local—apply.
- No store staff should receive a receipt from the participant.
- A participant is only allowed to enter one code per submission.
- Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and any other state or country where participation is illegal or restricted,
Start KrogerStoresFeedback.com Survey
- Make a purchase at a Kroger store. An eligible participant may buy any item at any participating Kroger store during the sweepstakes period.
- To access https://www.KrogerStoresFeedback.com, follow the instructions. Choose between English and Spanish for your language.
- Put in the pin code that can be found on your purchases receipt.
The participant must fill out and submit the registration form, which must contain, among other things, the participant’s first and last names in full (no initials), phone number, city, state, and acknowledgment of the Official Rules.
- Complete the customer satisfaction survey by answering every question. The participant must then adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete a survey and offer candid comments. By 11:59:59 PM CT on February 28, 2021, they must sign up, complete the Survey, and submit their Code in order for it to be legitimate.
- Select “Submit” from the menu. A participant will get one entry into the relevant Entry Period after completing registration, the Survey, and code submission. During the Sweepstakes Period, a maximum of one entry per day is permitted.
Regarding Kroger Stores
Bernard Kroger established The Kroger Company, a national network of grocery stores, in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1883. It is the second-biggest general store behind Walmart and the largest supermarket in the nation by revenue. It employs 435,000 people and runs 2,922 businesses, including 2,752 supermarkets and 170 jewellery stores.
Address for the headquarters of Kroger Stores is 1014 Vine Street in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
Contact information: (513) 762-4000
Telephone: (513) 762-1575
Contact Information: (800) 576 4377
The best customer experience is what Kroger Stores strives to provide. This is why it is conducting an online customer satisfaction poll to collect their unvarnished opinions. You can access the online survey and, after answering all the questions, you have the chance to win if you have recently visited any Kroger Store in the US (apart from Florida, New York, and Rhode Island).