Life Quotes in English, we have done the round-up recently on some of the best life quotes for you guys. We truly hope that you will like our collection of 2019. Do share it!
Life Quotes in English 2019
1. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
2. Every shadow no matter how deep is threatened by morning light.
3. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
4. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
5. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
6. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.
7. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are the change the ending.
8. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
9. Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
10. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
11. Don’t trust everything you see even salt looks like sugar.
12. Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
13. Life is so ironic, it takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
14. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.
15. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
16. Many people are afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is those who are afraid of the light.
17. The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.
18. The 3 C’s in life; choice, change, change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.
19. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.
20. Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
“If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.”
“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
“Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”
“It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”
“More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”
“Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.”
“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
“Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.”
“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
“Love is a friendship set to music.”
“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
“When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”
“The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”
“Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”
“Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
“The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.”
“You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
“Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.”
“Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.”
“Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.”
“Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”
“Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.”