May Day Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of May Day Quotes Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
May Day Quotes
1. God sells us all things at the price of labor.
2. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
3. Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.
4. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
5. If we had no winter the spring would not be so pleasant.
6. O May, sweet-voice one, going thus before, Forever June may pour her warm red wine Of life and passions,–sweeter days are thine!
7. Another May new buds and flowers shall bring: Ah! why has happiness no second Spring
8. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
9. With the coming of spring, I am calm again.
10. A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
11. Without labor nothing prospers.
12. There is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.
13. A skilled worker, regardless of the job description, remains a treasure.
14. Every flower must grow through dirt
15. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
16. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
17. That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs.
18. It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.
19. Among the changing months, May stands confest the sweetest, and in fairest colors dressed.
20. Heaven is blessed with perfect rest but the blessing of earth is toil.
21. “Work keeps at bay three great evils: boredom, vice, and need.” » Voltaire
22. “A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.” » Victor Hugo
23. “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” » John Locke
24. “There is precious little hope to be got out of whatever keeps us industrious, but there is a chance for us whenever we cease work and become star-gazer.” » H.M. Tomlinson
25. “A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.” » Thomas Jefferson
26. “There is nothing laudable in work for work’s sake.” » John Stuart Mill
27. “Heaven is blessed with perfect rest but the blessing of earth is toil.” » Henry Van Dyke
28. “If wars are eliminated and production is organized scientifically, it is probable that four hours’ work a day will suffice to keep everybody in comfort.” » Bertrand Russell
29. “If any man tells you he loves America, yet hates labor, he is a liar. If any man tells you he trusts America, yet fears labor, he is a fool.” » Abraham Lincoln“God sells us all things at the price of labor.”
30. “We must learn to live together as brothers or we are going to perish together as fools.” » Martin Luther King
31. “A bad day at work is better than a good day in hell.”
32. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” –Laura Ingalls Wilder
33. “If we had no winter the spring would not be so pleasant.”
34. “Every flower must grow through dirt” –Laurie Jean Sennott
35. “…I hear the sounds of melting snow outside my window every night and with the first faint scent of spring, I remember life exists…”-John Geddes
36. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” –Pablo Neruda
37. “No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland
38. “That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs.”-L.M. Montgomery
39. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” –Joel Osteen
40. “Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes.” –Carl Friedrich Gauss
41. A good friend is one who understands your strengths and weaknesses and still cherishes you for who you are.
42. Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren’t.
43. Good friends are like stars: You don’t always see them but you know they are there.
44. A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17
45. To the new hero of the world, thank you. We will never forget what you have contributed to the country and to the workplace you specifically worked with. Our appreciation belongs to you because you all deserve it. Happy Labor Day!
46. Your satisfaction at work lies within you. If you love your job and love what you are doing, then there you will find your peace. Do not tell yourself to love what you hate; it will only leave you unhappy.
47. We would never reach this peak of our success if it is not because of all your hard works. Your workforce is important to us and I think it is a good idea to celebrate it. We really appreciate you all. Happy Labor Day.
48. The labor we get from the people who are dedicated and true to their work is enough to give the company a brighter future. Treat them right and they will never fail you.
49. Happy Labor Day to all the workers who give their best for the success of the company. You are all awesome. Enjoy this time and do whatever will make you happy now.
50. The greatest treasures of the entire employer are the staffs whose loyalty is beyond compare. Their lives are dedicated to serve without complaining. The one who love their job are those who stay until the very end.
51. ”The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working when you get up in the morning, and doesn’t stop until you get to the office.” ~Robert Frost
52. ”A good rule of thumb is if you’ve made it to thirty-five and your job still requires you to wear a name tag, you’ve made a serious vocational error.” ~Dennis Miller
53. ”The easiest job in the world has to be a coroner. Surgery on dead people. What’s the worst thing that could happen? If everything went wrong, maybe you’d get a pulse.” ~Dennis Miller
54. ”The man who doesn’t relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on.” ~Elbert Hubbard
55. ”Please in the job puts Perfection in the work.” ~Aristotle
56. ”Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work.” ~Booker T.Washington
57. ”Find something you love to do, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” ~Harvey Mackay
58. ”Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.” ~Stephen King
59. ”The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.” ~Mother Teresa
60. ”Genius begins great works. Labor alone finishes them.” ~Joseph Joubert
61. ”Physical labor not only does not exclude the possibility of mental activity but improves and stimulates it.”
62. ”The true meaning of labor day remembers those who have given their time, best efforts and worked hard in their lives for this blessed country. Happy labor day.”
63. ”The Fruits Of All Our LaborsHave Left Us As We StartedTo Grow Without Is Not To Grow Within Happy Labor Day To All Labourers.”
64. ”You Work Hard & Your Dedication Have Helped To Build The Nation. May You Have A Great Time Ahead. Happy Labour Day!”
65. ”Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor. Happy Labour Day.”
66. ”Stand for your right without falling to death for your toil. Make your day bright without being patronized as a weak vessel. celebrate today because it is your right. Happy International Workers’ Day.”
67. ”The property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; it is a positive good in the world.My Best Wishes On Labor Day.”
68. ”A bad day at work is better than a good day in hell. Happy Labour Day.”
69. ”Let us celebrate the Labour, Those built up this Great Land, Happy May Day.”
70. ”Hands To Hands, We Join We Raise our Voices, For our Rights, To want we give in our work, We have the right to make our own choices. Happy May Day “International Worker Day
71. Without the help of all the staffs and workers, nothing would be done easily. They are important factors in fulfilling the vision and mission of the company. A day of appreciation should really be given to them because they all deserve it. Cheers to the new heroes in town. Happy Labor Day to all of you!
72. The man who works hard has the right to complain. He who gives his all to reach his dream deserves to succeed. On the other hand, don’t complain if you know you are doing nothing.
73. Sometimes failure is the key to success. Learning from it will push you to be better and to do better. Have your self evaluated and asks, “Am I doing it right this time?” Your future depends on you and not with the others opinion about you.
74. Problems and difficult situation should not stop a man in reaching his dreams. Everyone is in danger of losing a battle, but those who fight until the end find peace and satisfaction. Remember that success comes with the hard work and passion. Happy Labor Day!
75. You spend most of your time working just to earn for a living. You sacrifice your time with your family because you are committed to do your job. You obey and follow your bosses because you respect them. And now it is the time that your hard works and sacrifices should be acknowledged.
76. You cannot buy a man with a good principle. Once you have them, never lose them. They are the one who fight for what they believe is right until the end. They aspire to bring the company to a better future and always will they hope for great things.
77. No matter how hard the job will be, if a man is focused and determined I’m sure there’s no way he will fail. Every hard work should be pay off. Happy Labor Day!
78. It is everyone responsibility to be good at work. You do not have to be smart to be great, you just have to know the rules and make sure you are doing it right. Learn new things and never stop from there. Happy Labor Day!
79. A boss should remind himself that the future of the company under his supervision depend on the labors of other men. It is the right of those men to be treated well and be given the best benefits they deserve. Without their help, it will never be easy.
80. The chance you’ll be successful is high if all your men are following your rules. Start from teaching them the basics, and everything will follow. Disciplined workers are the great ones.
81. There are different kinds of people you will encounter in life but these people who give almost their life to their work are the classic one. Having them as your employees gives you the confidence that everything is under control and will work out just fine.
82. Life goes up and down, but the heart of the loyal workers will remain the same. They will help you rise again in times of fall, and they will celebrate with you on your success. These people are not just your laborers, they are your friend.
83. It is clear that not all laborers get the benefits they deserve. Some of them are not properly treated. If we just look deeper, these workers contribute a lot on our economy. They are the people that help others to have a good life, and in return they get nothing. It is sad, but it is true.
84. Those who are willing to work usually are the one who became successful. Remember, no one reaches the top while doing nothing. Happy Labor Day to all who deserves it.
85. Passionate workers don’t care about working beyond office hours. What is important to them is to finish everything and a job well done. This day is for all who work hard for the benefit of each and everyone. Happy Labor Day!
86. “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” -Bob Hooey
87. “The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer’s place.” -Orison Swett Marden
88. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
“The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with assistants and associates smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents.” -Antos Parrish
90. “Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all the deadly sins.”
91. “Without a customer, you don’t have a business — all you have is a hobby.” -Don Peppers
92. “To be most effective in sales today, it’s imperative to drop your ‘sales’ mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.” -Jill Konrath
93. “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.” -Mary Kay Ash
94. “It’s not just about being better. It’s about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business.” -Tom Abbott
95. “Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.” -Andy Warhol
96. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”
97. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
98. The end of labor is to gain leisure. – Aristotle
99. Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.
100. My grandfather once told me there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to be in the first group; there was much less competition.