Meebhoomi Portal 2022 – A digital land records registry is Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh Web Portal. The Andhra Pradesh government was the one who started it.
Meebhoomi Portal 2022
It was founded in the month of June 2015. In cooperation with the Department of Revenue, the Mee Bhoomi AP Online platform was unveiled. Its goal is to provide publicly available plot data.
Online operations such as Meebhoomi AP allow for the usage of information such as Meebhoomi Adangal land records, village maps, Meebhoomi 1b, and others.
Recently, the Meebhoomi AP portal added tenancy, Andhra Pradesh land records, agricultural information, kind of land possession, and liabilities.
The required paperwork for Meebhoomi Adangal and Meebhoomi 1B land records can be downloaded at the Meebhoomi AP Official Website. You can read the article linked to in the area below for more information.
If you’re wanting to register land records, you can get assistance from the Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh Web Portal, which promotes a digital India. The Department of Revenue is in charge of overseeing this portal, which was introduced in June.
All candidates who are interested and qualified should read the article’s section below for information on how to register for this portal. You can read the next section for additional information.
Meebhoomi Portal 2022
Andhra Pradesh residents can access their land records, including ROR 1-B, jamabandi, village maps, pahani records, and more, through the Meebhoomi Portal. Last year, individuals had to visit government offices to obtain land records.
However, when the Meebhoomi portal is introduced to everyday life, Andhra Pradesh residents would be able to access their land records from the comfort of their homes. It will help you save time and money.
The systems will become more transparent thanks to this technique. The relevant departments have created and developed these land records.
If Andhra Pradesh residents want to apply for any form of loan from their banks, they may also present these documents as ID evidence.
Highlights of Mee Bhoomi AP Adangal
The method of digitalization has been initiated by all the State Governments. From this perspective, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the Meebhoomi Portal.
By this page, we are providing full information related to this online portal such as about meebhoomi portal, its aim, advantages, features, methodology to get jamabandi, land records, etc.
If you want to get detail regarding the Meebhoomi portal then you can refer to this article. All the candidates can also check the important details related to the Mee Bhoomi Portal is available here:
|Name of the Portal||Meebhoomi Portal|
|Announced by||Government of the Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim||To offering Online
Services Provided By meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Portal
- Crop types grew inland Meebhoomi Adangal Survey
- Survey number
- Patta Names
- AP 1B land records
- Land records Aadhaar Card linkages
- Electronic passbook
- Pattadar Passbook Statistics
- Mee Seva and Meebhoomi issue report
- AP FMB (field measurement book)
- Village landlords List
Features and Benefits of Mee Bhoomi Portal
- Features of this portal can be utilized in the mobile application.
- The official website permits watching the village maps, and the field management book (FMB).
- This website supports the method of getting handicapped certificates or land documents with transparency.
- This portal may be utilized by anyone in any district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Complaints related to the land records may be fed on the website.
- The status of any method is available to the office bearers and patterns by Messaging.
Search ROR 1-B Record
To check the ROR 1-B record, follow the instructions in the section below.
- Open the Official Website link given here
- Select your search type from the options i.e. Survey Number, Account Number, Adaru Number, Name of Pattadar.
- Also, choose the following:
- Enter the information and the captcha code.
- Also, Click on the show button.
Checking Process of Meebhoomi Portal Individual Adangal Record
Using the simple instructions below, you can check each person’s adangal record:
- Go to the Official Website link given here
- Select your type of search:
– Survey Number
– Account Number
– Adaru Number
– Name of Pattadar
- Enter the details.
- Also, Enter the captcha code.
- Then, you should have to click on the show button.
Linking Aadhaar With Land
If you want to connect your Aadhaar number to your online land records, read the simple instructions below:
- First, you must visit the Official Website link given here
- Select your search type: Account Number or Aadhaar Number
- Select the following-
- Then, you should have to enter the captcha code.
- After that, you should need to click on the submit button.
Help Desk | meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Portal
If you have any data regarding the query, then you should have to meet in the tehsildar office. For any technical query, you can do the [email protected]@gov.in.
Important Links | Meebhoomi AP Adangal Portal
MeeBhoomi Online Portal: Click Here
Related tags: Meebhoomi Portal 2022