Merry Christmas Greetings 2019: A common trend is there to exchange warm wishes with each other through messages, calls, and SMS. Hence, we here have collected some best Merry Christmas Greetings 2018 for you to share for free.
1. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
2. Merry Christmas to the person who knows all of my secrets, knows the things that make me happy or sad. I love you, my friend!
3. Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights, and singing. Happy Holidays!
4. Gifts Serve Many Functions Such As Signalling Regard And Demonstrating Social Ties With The Recipient.
5. At Christmas, all roads lead home.
Merry Christmas Greetings 2018
Table of Contents
6. The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
7. You are a proof of how good God is. You have saved me from loneliness just like how Jesus saved us. Have a very Merry Christmas.
8. May the stars shine on you this season and all the year throughout. Have a wonderful Christmas!
9. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
10. Many years ago, I wished that Santa will give me a true friend. Then, I met you and we became best friends. Thank you for the friendship.
Christian Merry Christmas Greetings Message
11. I love you as my friend. I wish that for this season, may you be the same person that you are. May you be blessed with more people that will appreciate the real friend in you!
12. Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
13. It’S Th December! May God Bless You And Your Loved Ones The Whole Year Round! Have Joyous Christmas.
14. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
15. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Merry Christmas Greetings
16. Friendship cannot be bought with money. I am lucky that I am rich with friends like you. This makes celebrating Christmas more meaningful!
17. Family and friends we gather near to celebrate Christmas with carols and cheers. Happy Holidays!
18. May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.
19. Make Your Home Beautiful On The Eve Of Christmas And Give Surprise Gifts To Your Parents & Make Them Smile.
20. A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Greetings For Facebook
21. May you have Peace, the spirit of Christmas, Hope, the gladness of Christmas and Love, the heart of Christmas. Have a fun-filled weekend.
22. Jesus is the reason for this blessed season. Wishing you good health and happiness this Christmas.
23. Wishing you lots of joy this Christmas. May the essence of Christmas remain with you throughout the year.
24. May colorful bells ring around you, angels dressed in white gather around you and wish you peace.
25. May this day brings never-ending joy in your and family’s life.
26. May Lord always keep you safe in his care my beloved child.
27. I pray for a lifetime of happiness and gaiety for you.
Heartiest congratulations on your Christening!
28. I feel ecstatic to know that you are going to begin such an amazing spiritual journey.
God bless you always!
29. My sincere wishes for your child on his Christening.
May Lord bless him always!
30. Snowing galore, colorful bells ringing
Angels with white wings gathered chiming
Singing in chorus, as they must,
Wishing you peace, joy and a blissful Merry Christmas
31. “May the lights of Christmas be your guide and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer.”—Unknown
32. “This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!”—D.M. Dellinger
33. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year—and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
34. “As we give presents at Christmas, we need to recognize that sharing our time and ourselves is such an important part of giving.”—Gordon B. Hinckley
35. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
36. “Remember, this December, love weighs more than gold.”—Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
37. “Whatever else be lost among the years, let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again.”—Grace Noll Crowell
38. “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”—Oren Arnold
39. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”—Eric Sevareid
40. “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.”—Mary Anne Radmacher
41. “At its best, Christmas is a mirror in which we see reflected the very best life can be. Where we see ourselves moved by generosity, inspired by hope and uplifted by love, not only for ourselves but for the whole evolving universe.”—Bruce Sanguin
42. “Advent helps us remember that light shines in the darkness and we reflect it.”—Greg Richardson
43. “Christmas is not just a day, an event to be observed and speedily forgotten. It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives.”—William Parks
44. “We should try to hold on to the Christmas spirit, not just one day a year, but all 365.”—Mary Martin
45. “To celebrate the heart of Christmas is to forget ourselves in the service of others.”—Henry C. Link
46. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”—Ruth Carter Stapleton
47. “May peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through.”—Unknown
48. “Christmas renews our youth by stirring our wonder. The capacity for wonder has been called our most pregnant human faculty, for in it are born our art, our science, our religion.”—Ralph W. Sockman
49. “May we not ‘spend’ Christmas or ‘observe’ Christmas, but rather ‘keep’ it.”—Peter Marshall
50. “Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time of year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.”—Francis C. Farley
51. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merrymaking. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”—J.C. Penney
52. “Christmas is a good time to take stock of our blessings.”—Pat Boone
53. “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.”—”Miracle on 34th Street”
54. “Christmas is a mood, a quality, a symbol. It is never merely a fact.”—Howard Thurman
55. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.”
56. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
57. There are some people who want to throw their arms around you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. Which one are you?
58. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
59. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron
60. The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
61. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
62. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
63. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
64. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
65. On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
66. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
67. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savour and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
68. The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much at my side this festive season.
69. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish,it grows small.
70. A little smile, a word of cheer a bit of love from someone near a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
71. Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
72. There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
73. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
74. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with , All your loved ones,To spread the divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
75. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
76. May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
77. This magical season comes but once a year. Let your dreams take flight this Christmas. A fun and festive Christmas to you my friend, and I wish you more dreams you make into reality.
78. Burnished Jingle bells ringing in tune
Santa Clause will be coming soon
Bask in Xmas glory because ‘Tis the season
Relish, gorge on and spend lavishly, with greater reason.
79. I hope spirit of Christmas warms your home and life with equal measure. May this Christmas bring enormous joy in your life and carry you forward in a New Year filled with lasting happiness.
80. I hope you find yourself surrounded with your loved ones this Christmas. May you feel all the warmth and love in this world. Merry Christmas!
81. May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the New Year.
82. Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
83. ‘Tis the season to keep in touch with those we value very much!
84. Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
85. The comfort of home and unity of our nation bless your spirit this holiday season.
86. Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
87. A warm cup of eggnog, a chat with the family and a laugh with friends around the beautifully-decorated tree. Can Christmas get any better than this? Merry Christmas!
88. Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
89. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year and yet, 4 all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
90. Christmas is the time of giving and sharing, it is the time of loving and forgiving. May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love
91. May this Christmas be filled with lots of presents but more importantly lots of love from the ones that matter most.
92. Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this holiday season and in the coming New Year. May the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long.
93. A little smile. A word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!
94. This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead.
95. May this Christmas fill your hearts with warmth, peace, and joy! Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas!
96. Christmas is a time for nostalgia, but it is also a time for making new memories. Enjoy the fellowship of new friends, and cherish the company of family in this season of loving and sharing. Merry Christmas!
97. Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values, and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
98. “Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
99. “Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.”
100. “May the joy of Christmas give you a key to every closed door and light to dispel any darkness in your life. May God grant you peace and favor.”
Related Tags: Merry Christmas Greetings For Facebook, Merry Christmas Greetings, Christian Merry Christmas Greetings Message,