Merry Christmas Messages 2019: Here we are providing some special Merry Christmas Messages 2018 for WhatsApp & Facebook, Merry Christmas Quotes 2019 and many more
1. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
2. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
3. Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shalt call his name Immanuel.
4. May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and Happy New Year too!
5. Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you, dear Jesus. Today we celebrate for a cause. We give you the birthday applause.
Merry Christmas Messages
Table of Contents
6. From Our Family To Yours, Merry Christmas.
7. May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
8. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
9. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots, a Branch will bear fruit.
10. In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate? Have a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages For Facebook
11. Every time we pray for ourselves. Today we pray for the needy and poor. They always will be our near and dear.
12. Dear Santa…All I Want Is True Love For This Christmas.
13. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
14. This the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
15. Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
Merry Christmas Messages For Family
16. May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
17. You took our pain and heal us. We take your message and heal others.
18. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas 2018!
19. From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday
20. May Peace Be Your Gift At Christmas And Your Blessing All Year Through!
Religious Merry Christmas Messages
21. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
22. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
23. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
24. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
25. May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
26. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
27. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
28. As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of your home, and enjoy the get-togethers, may the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after Christmas is gone. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
29. May the peace and joy of Christmas live in your heart all year long.
30. Christmas Greetings! With many good wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
31. May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and happy New Year too!
32. In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
33. May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
34. Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
Merry Christmas Images
35. Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
36. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
37. May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
38. Tis the season! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with memories you’ll always treasure. Merry Xmas wishes to you!
39 May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
40. Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
41. May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
42. Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
43. I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
44. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”—Dr. Seus
45. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”—Unknown
46. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
47. “We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!”—”We Wish you a Merry Christmas”
48. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”—Margaret Thatcher
49. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith
50. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.”—Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
51. “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”—Henry David Thoreau
52. “Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.”—G.K Chesterton
53. “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.”—Mo Rocca
54. “The spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind.”—Loring A. Schuler
55. “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.”—Charles Dudley Warner
56. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”—Calvin Coolidge
57. “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”—Washington Irving
58. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”—Helen Steiner Rice
59. “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”—Thomas Tusser
60. May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
61. May the blessings of peace, good will, and happiness be with you at Christmas and always.
62. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year.
63. May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always.
64. May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
65. A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
66. With all good wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
67. We hope you have a fabulous Christmas surrounded by family and friends, and we wish you all the best for the new year!
68. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas season, and may you be blessed with good health, prosperity, and happiness in new coming year.
69. May you have a wonderful Christmas holidays making precious memories with your beautiful family.
70. Wishing you a very merry Christmas filled with fun and laughter, and very best wishes for a fabulous New Year!
71. All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
72. Health, love and happiness I wish to you, Merry Christmas and good tidings too. Happy New Year!
73. The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
74. Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
75. May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
76. May the lights of Christmas be your guide and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer. Have a happy holiday!
77. Christmas season is a full of magic, gifts, carols and joyous celebration. Have the best Christmas ever.
78. May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
79. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
80. Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too!
81. This Christmas season may we open our hearts to all people and to God. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
82. Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be filled with your favorite things and the people you love.
83. Wishing you a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way. Merry Xmas greetings!
84. This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer and may you have someone
to kiss under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
85. “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.”—Charles Dickens
86. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoeing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”—Eddie Pola and George Wyle
87. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, good-will to men!”—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
88. “Fine old Christmas, with the snowy hair and ruddy face, had done his duty that year in the noblest fashion, and had set off his rich gifts of warmth and color with all the heightening contrast of frost and snow.”—George Eliot
89. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”—Marjorie Holmes
90. “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.”—Pope John Paul XXIII
91. “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”—Charles M. Schulz
92. “Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”—”It’s a Wonderful Life”
93. Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
94. Family and friends we gather near to celebrate Christmas with carols and cheers. Happy Holidays!
95. May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.May your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
96. December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
97. May Santa bring you the gifts you want and may you never take your blessings for granted. Be thankful and Merry Christmas! Happy holiday wishes to you!
98. May your Christmas be filled with sharing, loving, and thanking God for all his blessings. Happy holidays!
99. I dream for you a white Christmas and may your New Year be merry and bright. Merry Xmas
100. May the joy of Christmas fill your home with gifts, warm greetings and a loving family. Have a blessed Christmas!
Related Tags: Religious Merry Christmas Messages, Merry Christmas Messages For Facebook, Merry Christmas Messages