Merry Christmas Religious Quotes 2020: To add your celebrations we have brought a beautiful collection of Merry Christmas Religious Quotes at dailysmscollection.org
1. Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
2. I would like to wish my team in Italy a very Merry Christmas! The hardest working crew in television. Thank you for your hard work and dedication! Cheers to a fantastic New Year
3. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
4. The beauty of Christmas makes our love more beautiful. May our love be always strong!
5. The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any holiday stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Religious Quotes
Table of Contents
6. Hello, everyone and thanks for your prayers and good wishes. The cardiac seems to have gone well and I am back home. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
7. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
8. Christmas holidays is not about shopping and spending money. It’s about sharing wishes and spreading the love. I am happy to do this with you!
9. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
10. From the Golden Gate Bridge, wishing you all a Merry Christmas and dream-filled New Year.
Religious Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes
11. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
12. Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it.
13. What I am most grateful for this Christmas are my great friends like you. You are already the perfect gift!
14. Merry Christmas from the Stone family! On our way to Taiwan to celebrate Marcus and Katie’s wedding. We are so excited!!!
15. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
Beautiful Religious Facebook Merry Christmas 2018 Quotes
16. You could never give me a better Christmas gift than our friendship. I am confident that I’ll continue to get that gift this year.
17. Happy Holidays! It’s not too late to ask the Golden Gate Carolers to come to your place for Christmas!
18. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
19. You made Christmas merrier because you are my friend. I have always enjoyed the gift of friendship you gave me. Merry Christmas to you!
20. Thank you so much for my PM Staff for celebrating my Birthday I love you all. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas To My Friends And Family Religious Quotes And Images
21 I’m excited to be able to wish you a Merry Christmas. I’m feeling blessed for the gift that I’ve been given by our Lord.
22. The very purpose of Christ’s coming into the world was that he might offer up his life as a sacrifice for the sins of men. He came to die. This is the heart of Christmas!
23. Jesus is for life not just for Christmas
24. God Gave The World The Perfect Gift To Receive, If We Will Just Believe
25. He is our everlasting reason for celebration. I hope your Christmas is filled with the joy that He offers.
26. “Saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him
27. Christmas is a holiday that reminds us of the greatest gift ever given to humanity.
28. The great challenge left to us is to cut through all the glitz and glam of the season that has grown increasingly secular and commercial and be reminded of the beauty of the One who is Christmas.
29. A baby born in a stable; glory to The Light of the World.
And suddenly there was the angel,
a multitude of the heavenly host,
praising God and saying:
“Glory to God in the highest.”
31. Even if it wasn’t Christmas, Jesus deserves a celebration. Every day is Christmas for Christians.
32. Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.
33. The only people who soul can truly magnify the Lord are…people who acknowledge their lowly estate and are overwhelmed by the condescension of the magnificent God
34. Merry Christmas is full of warmth and love: Happy Holidays are just empty words.
35. Remember: Christmas is all about His presence, not your presents!
36. Let us light up Christmas with the light that shines brightly in our hearts.
37. Let your heart be filled with joy, peace, and love. These are the gifts offered to us by our Lord who was born on the original Christmas day.
38. You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift.
39. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
40. Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel-Isaiah 7:14
41. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord- Romans 6:23
42. This Christmas card celebrates the most important birthday of all time. It is by His birth that we are able to be born again into the kingdom of heaven.
43. The light of our savior shines brightly at Christmas for all the world to see.
44. Jesus was God and man in one person, that God and man might be happy together again.
45. The Almighty appeared on earth as a helpless human baby, needing to be fed and changed and taught to talk like any other child. The more you think about it, the more staggering it gets. Nothing in fiction is so fantastic as this truth of the Incarnation.
46. Come, receive the greatest gift ever. We call him Lord
47. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots, a Branch will bear fruit- Isaiah 11:1
48. Christmas is the most important birthday anyone will celebrate throughout the year. There is a reason it’s the biggest and most anticipated birthday, year after year.
49. We have all been blessed by the original Christmas gift from our Lord.
50. I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.
51. Without Christ Christmas is Just A Hollow Day
52. Death and evil are no match for love, which is proven by the Christmas story.
53. Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
54. The Christ child of a virgin mother has been born. Spread the good news!
55. I hope you feel blessed by our generous and loving father this Christmas.
56. Faith is salted and peppered through everything at Christmas. And I love at least one night by the Christmas tree to sing and feel the quiet holiness of that time that’s set apart to celebrate love, friendship, and God’s gift of the Christ child.
57. All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.
58. He came to the Earth as a gift for us all, so we continue to give gifts each year to honor Him.
59. Peace with God, peace with others, and peace in your own heart.
60. God gave you a present for Christmas. And it’s not a sack of coal.
61. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life- John 3:16
62. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth John 1:14
63. But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship- Galatians 4:4-5
64. The Lord sent his only son so that anyone who believes in Him will not have to die but can live forever.
65. He is the reason for every season and celebration because without Him there is no hope. Merry Christmas!
66. And when the Lord Jesus has become your peace, remember, there is another thing: goodwill towards men. Do not try to keep Christmas without goodwill towards men.
67. Once in our world, a stable had something in it that was bigger than our whole world.
68. Christmas marks the beginning of the hope of salvation. Our savior was born!
69. Jesus is the brightest Christmas light. Jesus is the only light that will never burn out or be unplugged.
70. May the air of Christmas lift your spirit;
the sun brighten your destiny and may
moon of the season glow with God’s
favor in everything you lay your hands.
71. “Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest
little snow crystal matters somehow.
I have a place in the pattern, and so do you.
Thinking of you this holiday season!”
Wishing you a merry Christmas…!!!
72. Feel the Christmas Spirit all year long: Become a Christian!
73. Don’t leave Christ out of your Christmas
74. The greatest gift that can ever be given is the gift of salvation
75. The Lord was born to save us Let us rejoice and enjoy the birth of our King Merry Christmas to you
76. While the whole world rejoice with happiness and hope, I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with love and peace
77. Christmas is the best example of great things coming in small packages. The best gift the world was ever given came in the form of a little baby.
78. Christmas is the ultimate beginning of a ‘good guy’ versus ‘bad guy’ story.
79. Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
80. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas. . . !!!
81. Love came down at Christmas, Love all lovely, Love divine; Love was born at Christmas; Star and angels gave the sign.
82. God has given you the Greatest gift of all ..but you must accept it
83. May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer.
84. God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it
85. Christmas begins the story, and Easter finishes it.
86. There is no greater love than the love that God showed us when He gave His only son.
87. And there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch by night. And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them. Luke 2:8-9
88. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!
89. ‘Noel, peace on earth and in the heavens.’ May the gift of Christ shine like a bright star in the cold winter’s night.
90. I am dreaming of white Christmas; With every Christmas card, I write. May your days be merry and bright; And may all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas
91. I wonder what it was like for our Lord to be born into this world as a child? He knows what it is like to be human. One day, we will get to know what it is like to live in heaven.
92. Sending thoughtful wishes
your way in the hope you know
the joy and treasures that come
with the Christmas season.
Wishing you a merry Christmas…!!!
93. The first Christmas gift was delivered in a manger, not a sleigh
94. Christmas is about presence, body, and soul, not presents!
95. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. Romans 12:10
A merry heart does good like a medicine. Proverbs 17:22
96. Love was born on Christmas morn in a humble stable. He’s still humble enough to love us all.
97. Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights, and singing. Happy Holidays!
98. Santa Claus Brings Gifts Jesus Brings Salvation
99. Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29
100. The Lord came to Earth as a baby boy. The gift of Christmas was flesh and blood.
101. Wishing you a peaceful Happy Christmas. May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always.
102. For God so loved the world that He gave us the miracle of Christmas. May your home be blessed with joy, peace and love from the Father above.
103. The spirit of Christmas is joy, the message is peace and the meaning is love. Thinking of you warmly and hoping you’ll be blessed by all the gentle wonders of this holy season.
104. May God and His angels be with you this Christmas, and may the Holy family be a reminder of how blessed we are to share this time together.
105. Sending you the blessings of the season and wishing you a very joyous Christmas and a prosperous, healthy New Year! May your season be touched with the simple grace of Christ’s love.
106. May the light and love of our Saviour Jesus Christ be with you this Season and throughout the year.
107. Peace on earth and in your heart at Christmas 2017. May angels smile from up above and bless your Christmas with joy and love.
108. Joy to the world! The Lord is come! Wishing you every blessing this festive season!
109. May the spirit of God be with you this Christmas, and may your family be blessed with all of His most precious gifts.
110. God Bless you and your family at this special time of year. Have a happy and holy Christmas.
Related Tags: Merry Christmas To My Friends And Family Religious Quotes And Images, Beautiful Religious Facebook Merry Christmas 2018 Quotes, Religious Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes, Merry Christmas Religious Quotes