MSCC HRMS LOGIN – Describe MSCC HRMS How can I access the online MSCC HRMS portal? We covered all the information about the Maharashtra State Security Corporation HRMS login page in this post. Learn how to connect onto the Medibuddy portal online in 2023.
MSCC HRMS LOGIN: एमएसएससी एचआरएमएस PORTAL 2023
The Maharashtra State Security Corporation (mssc) was founded by the Maharashtra State Security Corporation Act, 2023, to show improved security in the state of Maharashtra.
(Act No. 6 of 2023 for Maharashtra). Mssc was created to provide greater security and defence for both the State and the federal government. newest information on how to download and install the Koo Twitter app.
This involves safeguarding state and federal offices, their personnel, and projects managed by them. Financial institutions, educational institutions, religious institutions, public sector organisations operating in the state of Maharashtra, as well as private commercial institutions, manufacturing facilities, corporate entities, etc., are all included in this.
HOW TO LOGIN IN MSCC HRMS PORTAL ONLINE?
This section contains a step-by-step instruction with detailed information regarding the MSCC HRMS login process.
- First of all visit http://www.mssc.co.in or MSCC HRMS official website
- Next enter username & password
- Finally click on “Login” button
एमएसएससी एचआरएमएस के बारे में
राज्य सरकार और केंद्र सरकार के कार्यालयों, उपक्रमों, ऐसे सभी प्रतिष्ठानों के कर्मचारियों, महाराष्ट्र राज्य में सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रमों, महत्वपूर्ण प्रतिष्ठानों, वित्तीय संस्थानों, धार्मिक संस्थानों, शैक्षिक संस्थानों और जैसे निजी वाणिज्यिक संस्थानों, कॉर्पोरेट निकायों, विनिर्माण इकाइयों आदि को बेहतर सुरक्षा और सुरक्षा प्रदान करने के लिए, महाराष्ट्र राज्य सुरक्षा निगम महाराष्ट्र राज्य सुरक्षा निगम अधिनियम के तहत महाराष्ट्र राज्य सुरक्षा निगम की स्थापना की गई है । , 2023 (2010 का महाराष्ट्र एक्ट नंबर VI) ।
महाराष्ट्र राज्य सुरक्षा निगम एक कॉर्पोरेट निकाय है, जिसका नेतृत्व पुलिस महानिदेशक के एक आईपीएस अधिकारी करते हैं, जो निगम के उपाध्यक्ष और प्रबंध निदेशक हैं।
The managing director and vice chairman of the Police is an IPS officer who serves as the director general of the Maharashtra State Security Corporation.
The Maharashtra State Security Corporation established the Maharashtra Security Force under the authority of the Maharashtra State Security Corporation Act, 2023.
All the institutions and corporate offices, all the Maharashtra organisations, and many other private and public sector companies or communities that are dispersed across the whole state of Maharashtra are protected and secured by this very busy and successful corporation.
The chairman of the Maharashtra State Security Corporation is the secretary in charge of the home division of the Maharashtra government.
HOW ARE MEMBERS IN MAHARASHTRA STATE FORCE SELECTED?
The process of choosing candidates and members for the Maharashtra state Force involves numerous processes.
- The main criteria for selection of all the personnel are after a vigorous competitive process which includes competitive mental and physical fitness and well being for the job.
- All the selected personnel are considered to be public servants under section 21 of Indian Penal Code (IPC) and have been granted the status Special Police Officers as per section 21 of Bombay Police Act,1951.
- Character and preceding of each of the personnel are finely verified and kept under strict discipline.
- All the personnel have the rights to arrest and have all the police powers.
- All the force members or personnels undergo reorientation training courses and periodic refreshments.
- All the members and personnels of the force have the authority to carry weapons and use them in discharge of their duties to provide security and safety to the state of Maharashtra.
- The service officer of Indian Police service IPS supervises the recruitment, training, service delivery, and the discipline of the personnels.
- Categorization of the Maharashtra State Force(MSF) personnels is scalable and dynamic. It can be changed in both job description and in Numbers effective immediately.
- Once the personnels are selected after sessions of mental and physical checkups and examinations they undergo rigorous training, weapon handling,drill training and other requirements for the job. They are trained by Special Reserve Police Force (SRPF) , Pune and Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF), officers of Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS),Maharashtra Intelligence Academy (MIA) and the government of india.
- Force personnel are governed by the Police Act (Incitement to Disaffection),1922 and the police forces(restrictions of rights), 1966. Therefore they cannot form or join any associations, organize and participate in any agitation.
- The purpose of training is to equip personnels with skills and knowledge to meet the goals of safety and well-being of the state. Personnels are trained physically and mentally for all adverse situations and for security purposes.
- The personnel’s training comprises of
-physical and mental endurance
– details about bomb and bomb diffusing
-tactical requirements of the job
-traffic and crowd Management
-first aid and rescue etc.
MANAGEMENT OF MSSC:
Other individuals that oversee and administer the MSSC include:
- Director general of police , Maharashtra
- Commissioner of police, Mumbai
- The commissioner, state intelligence department, the principal secretary home department, secretary in charge of the finance department and the director general in charge of state reserve police force.
MAHARASHTRA STATE SECURITY CORPORATION CONTACT DETAILS
- MSCC Head Office: Maharashtra State Security Corporation
Center -1, 32nd Floor, World Trade Center complex,
Prakash Pethe Marg, Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai – 400005
- MSCC HRMS Contact Number: 022- 22151847
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the full form of MSCC HRMS?
Ans: The MSCC HRMS Full form is Maharashtra State Security Corporation portal.
.We hope you are familiar with all the information on the MSCC HRMS login site, including how to log in online, contact information, and the head office address. If you have any more questions, you may contact the Maharashtra State Security Corporation directly via their website, MSCC.
Related Tags: MSCC HRMS LOGIN