National Youth Day of China Quotes: Here we will provide you with Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings with some best and great collection of National Youth Day of China Quotes which you can easily share with your friends and family
National Youth Day of China Quotes
1. PM Narendra Modi inaugurates the National Youth Day in Chhattisgarh via video conferencing
2. wami Vivekananda an inspiration for all youth, says Prime Minister Modi
3. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
4. If the mind is intensely eager, everything can be accomplished—mountains can be crumbled into atoms.
5. The 125 crore people are united in an objective of taking the nation to new highs: PM
6. A youth is one who works towards his future goals, unmindful of the past: PM Modi
7. PM Modi lays stress on harmony & togetherness, says that without these, development cannot have any meaning
8. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark
9. India has shown the world, that a land of such diversity, has a unique spirit to stay together: PM
10. India’s objective: To give youth the opportunities to make this century an Indian century, says PM
11, Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
12. The strength and force of the blow come through concentration.
13. PM Modi emphasizes on “dignity of labour”, says it must be inculcated among people
14. India’s objective for development should be to transform the lives of the poor, and in the villages, says PM\
15. PM urges youth to witness the launch of the “Start-up India” event on January 16th
16. You have to grow from the inside out.None can teach you, none can make you spiritual.
17. There is no other teacher but your own soul
18. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark
19. The world is ready to give up its secrets if we only know how to knock, how to give it the necessary blow.
20. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea.
21.To the heroes of tomorrow, to the energies that will define the future. Wishing a very warm and happy national youth day to you.
22. The future of a nation depends upon the youth of the country. Best wishes on national youth day to the young brains and minds of our nation.
23. It is your energy, your thought and your karma that will define the tomorrow. May you shine bright. Happynational youth day.
24. The duty of the youth is to be responsible towards themselves, their families, society and the nation.
25. Youth is young and has no age. They have unmatched energy and zeal. They have the power to bring the change.
26. The future of a nation is defined by the youth population, country with youth has the best resource to grow.
27. The best resource that a nation can have to grow is youth, cheers to the young energies and young minds on national youth day.
28. National youth day reminds us that we must always value the young energy of the country because they will make the future.
29. If you are young then you have everything in your favour, so make the best use of the time. Best wishes on national youth day.
30. Youth must always be empowered with freedom but along with sense of responsibility. Have a happy national youth day.
31. The nation which has young population is certainly the most resourceful nation. Wishing a very happy national youth day to all the young brains.
32. Make the best of your youth days because they are never going to come back. Enjoy this time but also be responsible and hard working.
33. The youth has the power to challenge the issues in the society.
34. The energy of the youth is unmatched and has the potential to bring the change.
35. Make the optimum utilization of youth for a prosperous tomorrow.
36. It is forbidden to kill, therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
37. Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you.
38. We met for a reason, either you’re a blessing or a lesson.
39. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
40. Everything is made in china. Except for babies, they’re made VA china.
41. In moments of doubt, trust your gut, hug your dog and eat a donut.
42. China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese.
43. Being honest with you, it’s not the great wall of china. It’s an all right wall. It’s the all right wall of china.
44. When our thousands of chinese students abroad return home, you will see how china will transform itself.
45. I’ll love you, dear, I’ll love you till china and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.
46. Cows are my passion. What I have ever sighed for has been to retreat to a Swiss farm, and live entirely surrounded by cows and china.
47. One thing I want to make clear, as far as my own rebirth is concerned, the final authority is myself and no one else, and obviously not china’s communists.
48. What this country needs is dirtier fingernails and cleaner minds.
49. Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty.
50. Today is a day to celebrate its national sibling day. You are so lucky to have me as a sister.
51. When life gives rainy day, wear cute boots and jump in the puddles.
52. With me or miles apart, you are always in my heart! Happy national youth dayChina!
53. National day of the people’s republic of China.
54. In the dust of defeat as well as the laurels of victory there is a glory to be found if one has done his best.
55. China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese.
56. Wrinkles mean you laughed, grey hair means you cared and scars means you lived.
57. So I went to Chinese restaurant and this duck came up to me with a red.
58. As long as there’s pasta and Chinese food in the world, I’m okay.
59. Chinese food try to engage the mind not just the palate. To provoke the intellect.
60. A convergence exists in the search for human excellence on both sides of the Pacific Ocean.
61. History is the archaeology of the present and future.
62. The United States is the result of an enlightened philosophy, china is the outcome of traditions and history.
63. What happens when a hundred thousand people memorize the same poem? Does anything change!
64. Everything was burning. Today it was the bodies, tomorrow it would be the spirit.
65. No matter what china is going to become, china will never recover her true originality if she tries to please the west on western terms.
66. The regret, these two words were etched into my forehead, I was sure.
67. Understandably she had a lot of suitors, just like any other girls in china with two arms and legs.
68. Happiness is a conscious choice we make for ourselves. It has to come from within.
69. Wealth gives you options, and your decisions about what to do with your options say much about your character.
70. If you invest your time, talent, and resources, orphans around the world can have much happier and healthier lives.
71. When our thousands of Chinese students abroad return home, you will see how china will transform itself.