November Flowers Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of best November Flowers Quotes Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Top 20 November Flowers Quotes of 2020
1. November flowers hope your day is cheerful and bright just for you with love!
2. November please make a good start to end with a big smile.
3. Stretching his hand up to reach the stars too often man forest the flowers at his feet.
4. Take time t smell the flowers.
5. You can be in chaos yet not be chaotic
6. Flowers are the music of the ground from earths lips spoken without sound.
7. Hello, November! Thank you for reminding us we have so much to be great full for!
8. When i look at you i cannot deny there is god, cause only god could i have created some one as wonderfull n beautiful as you.
9. Thank you, Lord for life for love for a family for friends and especially for knowing you. happy November
10. Love is the flower you re got to let grow.
11. “It is the first day of November and so, today, someone will die.”
12. “I know that I have died before—once in November.”
13. “Wind warns November’s done with. The blown leaves make bat-shapes, Web-winged and furious.”
14. “There is October in every November and there is November in every December! All seasons melted in each other’s life!”
15. “The house was very quiet, and the fog—we are in November now—pressed against the windows like an excluded ghost.”
16. “This November there seems to be nothing to say.”
17. “Jam on November took away the worries, It was like tasting summer…”
18. November was a month of massive extremes. We went from 70-degree temperatures in November to six days where it never got above freezing a couple weeks later.
19. November is usually such a disagreeable month as if the year had suddenly found out she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it.
20. November is usually such a disagreeable month as if the year had suddenly found out she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it.
21.Love is the flower you have got to let grow.
22. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
23. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
24. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
25. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
26. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.
27. Minds are like flowers, they open only when the time is right.
28. Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities in the world.
29. A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.
30. Love is flower like,friendship is like a sheltering tree.
31. The rose is the flower and handmaiden of love, the lily, her fair associate, is the emblem of beauty and purity.
32. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
33. Happiness held is the seed,happiness shared is the flower.
34. Flowers are like friends,they bring colour to your world.
35. Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.
36. The butterfly is a flying flower, the flower a tethered butterfly.
37. Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.
38. The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.
39. Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.
40. Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful, they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
41.I hope thistle show you how much I love you!
42. I can’t wait to see our love grow and grow and grow.
43. We should put our tulips together this Valentine’s day.
44. After women, flowers are the most lovely thing god has given the world.
45. Don’t send me flowers when I’m dead. If you like me, send them while I’m alive.
46. The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
47. Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.
48. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
49. Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.
50. The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
51. Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.
52. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
53. Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.
54. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
55. The moon looks upon many night flowers, the night flowers see but one moon.
56. Flowers are the sweetest things god ever made and forgot to put a soul into.
57. If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?
58. God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.
59. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
60. The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers.
61. I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
62. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure, but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
63. Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
64. Little things seem nothing, but they give peace, like those meadow flowers which individually seem odourless but all together perfume the air.
65. Flowers grow out of dark moments.
66. Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet.
67. I’m really quite simple. I plant flowers and watch them grow. I stay at home and watch the river flow.
68. When the flowers start blooming, I like to ride my bike.
69.Flowers make me irrationally happy.
70. A wedding is a funeral where you smell your own flowers.
71. I’m an introvert, I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
72. And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touched by the thorns.
73. On your journey, don’t forget to smell the flowers. Take time out to notice that you’re alive. You can only live in one day.
74. When you get older, you mature, and you start liking flowers. Although I try and keep it manly.
75. I’ve always loved flowers, as a little girl I’d collect flower objects and little flower books. Now I love flowers on my night table and on my desk.
76. Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend.
77. Little deeds are like little seeds, they grow to flowers or to weeds.
78. One of the best ways to see tree flowers is to climb one of the tallest trees and to get into close, tingling touch with them, and then look broad.
79. Gardeners instinctively know that flowers and plants are a continuum and that the wheel of garden history will always be coming full circle.
80. There’s no dearth of kindness in this world of ours, only in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers.
81. I don’t think men get enough flowers. A deeper pink or red peonies are my favourite. But I’ll take anything, really.
82. My cards and flowers always got rejected on Valentines day.
83. It’s so nice to get flowers while you can still smell the fragrance.
84. No man can taste the fruits of autumn while he is delighting his scent with the flowers of spring.
85. Sweet April showers do spring May flowers.
86. Nothing can beat the smell of dew and flowers and the odour that comes out of the earth when the sun goes down.
87. I hate flowers, I paint them because they’re cheaper than models and they don’t move.
88. I paint flowers so they will not die.
89. I am following nature without being able to grasp her, I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
90. Protecting a border is not a nice thing. It is not a matter of aesthetics, it cannot be done with flowers and teddy bears.
91. Trees and flowers are so important. The idea of blooming is the idea of becoming something different.
92. To embrace the whole world in friendship is wisdom. This wisdom is not changeable like the flowers that bloom and fade.
93. A thoughtful cup of tea brought to your bedside each morning means more to me than the huge bouquet of flowers bought once a year.
94. Help us to be ever faithful gardeners of the spirit, who know that without darkness nothing comes to birth, and without light nothing flowers.
95. I just like doing silly girly things. If I wrap a gift, I like to use specials ribbon and hot glue, silk flowers and things.
96. We’re like a gardener with a hose and our attention is water, we can water flowers or we can water weeds.
97. When you go through something, like, you learn to appreciate little things, the birds, trees, flowers.
98. I love sunflowers. They are one of my favourite flowers.
99. I also like to garden. I grow things, vegetables, flowers, I particularly like orchids. I raise orchids.
100. The ballet is a purely female thing, it is a woman, a garden of beautiful flowers, and man is the gardener.