Oktoberfest Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Oktoberfest Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
1. It’s OKTOBERFEST time! join the gang for food, fun, and beer we’re having an Oktoberfest BBQ
2. Hope your OKTOBERFEST is filled with barrels and barrels of fun!
3. It’s finally here… We’ve waited a long, long, long year!
come on over, we have lots of food and beer HAPPY OKTOBERFEST
4. OKTOBERFEST has three of my favorite things in life..
5. German Beer makes you forget things since 1940
6. Oktoberfest is a celebration, and craft brewers in the U.S have earned the respect of the world. Brewers make special beers to fit the occasion.
7. To travel is to find delicious local beers.
8. Without beer life without being a mistake
9. Stop asking why I’m still single. I don’t ask why you’re still married.
10. I only drink beer on the days that in year
11. He was a wise man who invented beer.
12. For a quart of Ale is a meal for a King.
13. Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder.
14. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
15. A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her.
16. Liaba bsuffa und lusdig, ois niachdan und bled.
I’s rather drunk and funny than sober and stupid.
17. Non-Drinker: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
18. An Irishman is the only man in the world who will step over the bodies of a dozen naked women to get to a bottle of stout.
19. A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it’s better to be thoroughly sure.
20. I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night.
21.Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
22. Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
23. I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.
24. Beer is made by men, wine by god.
25. You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline, it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.
26. Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep, whoever sleeps long, does not sin, whoever does not sin, enters heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
27. I’d tried to straighten him out, but there’s only so much you can do for a person who thinks Auschwitz is a brand of beer.
28. He was a wise man who invented beer.
29. For a quart of Ale is a meal for a King.
30. Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder.
31. Hope your Oktoberfest is filled of barrels of fun.
32. A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her.
33. An Irishman is the only man in the world who will step over the bodies of a dozen naked women to get to a bottle of stout.
34. A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it’s better to be thoroughly sure.
35. I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night.
36. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
37. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol.
38. Good times are near, come on over, there will be plenty to eat and plenty of beer. Join us for anannual, Oktoberfest bash!
39. There are more old drunks than there are old doctors.
40. I don’t think I’ve drunk enough beer to understand that.
41. That’s right, there’s free beer in Irish paradise. Everyone’s jealous.
42. Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it.
43. I want a beer. I want a giant, icecold bottle of beer and shower sex.
44. A man who lies about beer makes enemies.
45. If god had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.
46. Oh my god. I’m not Keith Richards. I’m Otis from Mayberry! A fucking drunk.
47. I mulled over what he had told me as I savored the Scotch. Not bad, really like a beer that’s been in a brawl.
48. Depth perception and beer obviously.
49. Let me finish my beer. Of course. The end of the world can wait.
50. Across the troubled maelstrom of time, people always need a beer.
51. Czech beer in bottles is the corpse of real beer in a glass coffin.
52. Not a single alcohol has a human problem.
53. Like alcohol, desperation can make a coward seem courageous.
54. With great alcohol comes great irresponsibility.
55. Like shyness, cowardice cannot swim in alcohol.
56. Times were good at goose Island. They couldn’t make enough beer! But they were also dire. They couldn’t make enough beer.
57. From the book, just because you can’t see them, doesn’t mean their are not there.
58. Political correctness maybe the flavour of the month politically, but in arts, it will always come across as weak, and not very true to life, like having a beer when you need a scotch.
59. The refrigerator was one of the main things my mother prayed to. She said that a cold beer could make you love a refrigerator.
60. He drank as though his beer was medicine, without pleasure, intent on the result.
61. I like dogs better than men and cats better than dogs and myself best of all, drunk in my underwear looking out the window.
62. Hartnell’s was for drinking. And you could get any drink you wanted, as long as it was beer.
63. Beer, brewed in cauldrons the size of houses by machines and then served cold. It has no soul. It isn’t worthy of the name.
64. I never understood a lot of things less complicated than why people put up with each other.
65. Some things were just meant to be drunk.
66. Somehow, despite all the science home brewing requires, I’d become irrationally superstitious.
67. By drinking, a boy acts like a man. After drinking, many a man acts like a boy.
68. We couldn’t put all the world’s best beers into one bottle, so we just put the world into one beer.
69. Young’s double chocolate stout. It’s the chocolate that you want to drink.
70. It’s the beer that makes the difference.
71. And what is civilization if it ain’t people talking over a goddamned beer.
72. Mrs. Schultz believed in beer the way his grandmother believed in the Republican party.
73. Here’s the beautiful lady with the beer.
74. When all else fails, there is music. When that fails you, there is beer.
75. The best beer in the world is the one in my hand.
76. I have tremendous respect for anyone who can control his palate enough to learn not only to drink beer but to enjoy it too.
77. Liberty Ale would become quite possibly the most important beer of the late twentieth century.
78. Millions of deaths would not have happened if it weren’t for the consumption of alcohol. The same can be said about millions of births.
79. They chose beer as soda pop. Craft brewers are beer as wine.
80. A beer doesn’t have to be difficult to acquire, but damned if that doesn’t make everything taste better.
81. It is an indisputable fact that the more expensive something is, the better it is.
82. A man has no more right to an opinion for which he cannot account than for a glass of beer for which he cannot pay.
83. Never go for a drink in London’s square mile, nobody ever gets a round in.
84. The beer was cheap, the fiddling sharp, and the dancing sweaty.
85. If you can make it down to the pub, the pub will make it up to you.
86. This kind of heat sucks when you’re not at the beach with a cold beer in your hand. I need a vacation from my vacation.
87. Always skip to the pub to enjoy your barley and hop.
88. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. Happy Oktoberfest
89. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
90. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
91. My goal is to hit the gym every day I’m on vacation. Usually I just end up sleeping and drinking beer.
92. Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.
93. There is no such thing as a bad beer. It’s that some taste better than others.
94. He was a wise man who invented beer.
95. I’ve only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.
96. I’m gaining weight the right way, I’m drinking beer.
97. I consider myself an authority on drinking beer.
98. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
99. Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.
100. Beer is such an integral part of the Indian culture.