Parent’s Day Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Parent’s Day Quotes, Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
Top 100 Heartfelt Parent’s Day Quotes With Images
1. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
2. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
3. Happy Parents Day. God give us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments.
4. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
5. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
6. Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.
7. A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days in a year. Happy parents day!
8. Our first introduction with true and unconditional love is with our parents. Today is a day for being grateful for all the happiness they provided us with.
9. Happy parents day to all the parents in the world. You are the reasons why our childhood was so awesome! Respect from the deep of heart!
10. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
11. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
12. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
13. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
14. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it.
15. The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
16. What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
17. By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.
18. My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
19. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
20. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
21.We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
22. Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.
23. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
24. When parents say because I said so. you know you made a good argument.
25. It behooves a father to be blameless if he expects his child to be.
26. The parents exist to teach the child, but also they must learn what the child has to teach them, and the child has a very great deal to teach them.
27. The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.
28. Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had.
29. Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers.
30. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
31. To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose both looks like carelessness.
32. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
33. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
34. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children, now I have six children and no theories.
35. The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
36. Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.
37. The joys of parents are secret, and so are their griefs and fears, they cannot utter the one, nor will they utter the other.
38. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
39. I love my parents more than anything. Happy parents day.
40. Correct thy son and he shall give thee rest, yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
41. Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor thy father and mother.
42. Your children need your presence more than your presents. Happy parents day.
43. Parents who are always giving their children nothing but the best usually wind up with nothing but the worst.
44. To understand your parents love you must raise children yourself.
45. Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends. Happy parents day.
46. The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
47. Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.
48. Thanks a lot, dear parents for always staying by my side, and filling up our world with love.
49. Dear mom and dad you have made my life special,you have shown me the ways of life I am glad you are my parents.
50. I love you mom and dad you have brought me into this beautiful world and have given everything that we wished for.
51. Thank you mom anddad for being so wonderful parents you have been in the best of my times as also in the worst.
52. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.You care for me, support me.I can’t explain it in words.How much do I love you.
53. It’s because of your efforts and sacrifices. I am whatever I’m today.Love youmom and dad.
54. When I fall down, you give me a hand. When I cry, you rub my tears and comfort me to be strong. How can I forget you? Happy parents day.
55. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
56. No one take place of your parents is only two protect you and work for you in day and night no one came better for you but your parents. Happy parents day.
57. This comes with love to say you’re wished a world of happiness today and every day. Happy parents day.
58. It’s a time for celebrating and for getting presents, too a time for doing all things that you most like to do. Happy parents day.
59. God couldn’t be with me always, so he gave you to me. Happy parents day!
60. You mean so very much to me and I want you to know that you are always in my heart, no matter where I go. Happy parents day.
61. You are always giving, always there to help in any way, the loving things you have done for me, I never could repay. Happy parent’s day!
62. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. Happy parents day.
63. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy. Happy parents day.
64. Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell, the name will carry.
65. As parents, we guide by our unspoken example. It is only when we are talking to them that our kids arenot listening.
66. Parents are the very last people who ought to be allowed to have children.
67. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
68. Parents must get across the idea that I love you always, but sometimes I do not love your behavior. Happy parents day.
69. Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly.
70. By profession I am a Soldier and take pride in that fact, but I am prouder to be a father. Happy parents day.
71. Conscience is less an inner voice than the memory of a mother’s glance. Happy parents day.
72. Don’t worry that children never listen to you, worry that they are always watching you.
73. A child, like your stomach, doesn’t need all you can afford to give it. Happy Parents day.
74. A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
75. First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.
76. Children aren’t happy with nothing to ignore, And that’s what parents were created for.
77. A young lady is a female child who has just done something dreadful.
78. Children are a great comfort in your old age and they help you reach it faster, too.
79. Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.
80. I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
81. Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.
82. If you want a baby, have a new one. Don’t baby the old one. Happy parents day.
83. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.
84. Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad. Happy parents day.
85. I’m so glad when daddy comes home, I would hug him and give him a great big kiss.
86. I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you, my daughter.
87. One of the greatest gifts I ever got from god, I call him daddy. Happy parents day.
88. Life becomes a cakewalk when guided by parents like you so sweet. Thank you. Happy parents day.
89.I’m grateful for you every day and thankful for your love. It’s an awesome part of my life and a real blessing from above.
90. Mom and dad, thanks for believing in me even when I kept blaming you for not doing so.
91. Even though you are a generation older, even though you are my parents, both of you are the best friends I could ever have had. Thanks.
92. Happy parents day. God give us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments.
93. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
94. While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
95. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
96. If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
97.Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first. Happy parents day.
98.Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
99. It takes really special people, to be wonderful parents like you. Wishing you a happy parents day!
100. God give us life with both happy and sad moments, but parents strive to give us only happy moments. Happy parents day!