Poem On Independence Day: Here We Have Collected Some Special Collection On Poems On Independence You Can Also Share On WhatsApp, Twitter, And Instagram Scroll Down To See.
1. I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain. Happy Independence Day
2. I am sending all Pakistanis into the Ocean of Love on Independence Day.
3. Thy spirit, Independence, let me share! Lord of the lion-heart and eagle-eye, Thy steps I follow with my bosom bare, Nor heed the storm that howls along the sky – Tobias George Smollett
4. If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear – George Orwell
5. Bhagat Singh was arrested and hung by the British government for the bomb blast during the meeting.
Poem On Independence Day
Table of Contents
6. Be a patriotic every day, not just on Independence Day and Republic Day. Wishing you the greetings of Independence Day!
7. This is our Freedom Day, therefore laugh, cheer and pleasure blast.
8. This need is to salute all those great guys who made Pakistan independent.
9. For some days, people thought that India was shaking. But there are always tremors when a great tree falls – Rajiv Gandhi
10. My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular – Adlai Stevenson
Poem On Independence Day In Hindi
11. Dr. Annie Besant is a Britisher who also fought for Indian freedom and named the Home Rule league in India.
12. The Almighty In The Highest Grants Liberty Only To Those Who Love It, And Are Always Ready To Defend It.
13. We celebrate this Independence Day for all Pakistani leaders that have given their lives to make our nation independent.
14. Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott – Subhas Chandra Bose
15. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others – Nelson Mandela
Independence Day Poem In Hindi
16. Ashfaqualla Khan was a great Indian freedom fighter who was given a death sentence by giving his first kiss to his nose before getting hanged.
17. Feel proud of being part of a prosperous nation.
18. Apparently, I’ve acted like a terrorist. But I’m not a terrorist – Mahatma Gandhi
19. Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel the invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding – Justice Louis Brandeis
20. The rebellion of was a most prominent freedom movement for India against Britishers.
Independence Day Poem
21. ?Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation
22. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of liberty. Denis Waitley
23. The essential thing in religion is making the heart pure. The kingdom of heaven is within us but the only pure heart can see the king – Bhagat Singh
24. I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There are a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts – Ronald Reagan
25. Mahatma Gandhi started Dandi March in an Indian independence movement for making own salt against the British rule.
Poem On Independence Day In English
Related Tags: Poem On Independence Day In English, Independence Day Poem, Independence Day Poem In Hindi, Poem On Independence Day In Hindi, Poem On Independence Day