Purim Quotes: Here We Will Provide You With Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Greetings With Some Best And Great Collection Of Purim Quotes Which You Can Easily Share With Your Friends And Family.
1. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
2. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?
3. In them, the king granted the Jews who were in each and every city the right to assemble and to defend their lives, to destroy, to kill and to annihilate the entire army of any people or province which might attack them.
4. Jews survived all the defeats, expulsions, persecutions and pogroms, the centuries in which they were regarded as a pariah people, even the Holocaust itself because they never gave up the faith that one day they would be free to live as Jews without fear.
5. Head to the synagogue to hear the Megillah, the book of Esther. This is not read but sung in Hebrew, using an age-old tune. You can hear it here.
6. Haman’s name is mentioned, you can twirl graggers (noisemakers) or stamp your feet to eradicate his evil name.
7. Giving to the less fortunate. It is the custom to celebrate their deliverance by giving to at least two people or making a donation to the charity box in the synagogue. Children are encouraged to take part in this activity.
8. In addition to giving to strangers, people give gifts of food to friends. Again, children are encouraged to participate by delivering the food.
9. And last is a great feast for family and guests.
10. For you are a people holy to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.
11. In Jewish history, there are no coincidences.
12. A righteous man falls down seven times and gets up.
13. Who is wise? One who learns from every man… Who is strong? One who overpowers his inclinations… Who is rich? One who is satisfied with his lot… Who is honorable? One who honors his fellows.
14. If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example.
15. I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.
16. And who is like your people Israel — the one nation on earth that God went out to redeem as a people for himself, and to make a name for himself, and to perform great and awesome wonders by driving out nations and their gods from before your people, whom you redeemed from Egypt.
17. When Julius Streicher ascended the Nuremberg gallows after his show trial for the “war crime” of writing disgusting things about Jewish people, he announced that his execution constituted
18. Streicher’s sympathizers regarded this statement as an eloquent riposte, but Kabbalists worldwide were filled with glee when they learned of it, and it is quoted with satisfaction in rabbinic literature to this day.
19. The reason for this is that the Kabbalistic secret of Purim rests in the rabbinic command incumbent on Judaic males worldwide: that they are to get so drunk on Purim that they cannot distinguish the difference between Haman (the Jew-hating exterminator) and Mordechai (the Henry Kissinger of the story).
20. The Kabbalistic secret of Purim is that the Hitlers and Saddams of the world make the advancement of the Judaic “equilibrium” possible; without violent, implacable opposition to and hatred of all Jewish persons, including law-abiding ones of good will, the rabbinic work cannot advance.
21.I keep my eyes always on the lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
22. In Jewish history there are no coincidences.
23. It is the mystery of the hidden miracle of survival in the face of overwhelming destruction. Our refusal to surrender has turned our story into one long, unending Purim tale.
24. For you are a people holy to the lord your god, the lord your god has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.
25. A righteous man falls down seven times and gets up.
26. If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example.
27. I don’t speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.
28. May this Purim bring joy and happiness in your life and in your family.
29. Happy Purim to all Jewish brothers. Be proud of your history and remember on this day.
30. Celebrate the rescue of the Jews on this festival of Purim. Happy Purim to all.
31. Celebrate this festival of Purim with sweets, cookies, bagels, wine, nuts and fruits. Happy Purim.
32. Let us remember Esther and her bravery on this auspicious of Purim. Happy Purim to all.
33. Let us celebrate this Purim by listening to Esther’s story and praising her bravery. Happy Purim to all.
34. Let us uncover our mask and reveal the goodness in ourselves on this day by helping the poor.
35. Long live Mordechai, cursed be Haman, blessed be Esther. Happy Purim.
36. Our facial expressions cover who we really are, our society covers who we really are. Happy Purim.
37. May the name of the wicked rot!. Happy Purim.
38. Throughout the year we wear a mask. Happy Purim.
39. You put on the mask and the inner self is able to explode. Happy Purim.
40. Purim is considered to be a joyous holiday often accompanied by celebrations, plays, festive food and costume parties.
41. The Lord is on my side, I will not fear.
42. Happy Purim. Thanks for protecting our country. I think that’s the bravest thing anybody.
43. The Jews had light and joy, and gladness and honor.
44. Purim is here, so it’s time to extend, our love as well as our gift, it’s such joy to give!
45. Non alcoholic drinks you can enjoy instead of wine on Purim.
46. Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created.
47. Esther was a queen who knew the power of when to speak and when to remain quiet.
48. Stress, anxiety and depression are caused when we are living to please others.
49. May fun,merriment and laughter keep you on high spirits, and make your Purim celebrations unforgettable.
50. This Purim we decided that by charity we would be guided. So in your name we made a donation to better the Jewish nation.
51. Purim is the birthday of the first Schutz jude , the first Jewish toady to foreign royalty.
52. Purim, one of my favouriteholidays. It’s like the original drag queen’s holiday. It’swhen all the Jewish men go for It and feel no guilt for a Change.
53. Purim is a day when everything is turned around. Turn every badthing in your life into a good thing. Enjoy!
54. Taste and see that thelord is good, blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
55. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
56. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
57. Greater love has no one than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
58. And we know that in all things god works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
59. What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If god is for us, who can be against us?
60. May the god of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit.
61. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror, then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
62. Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong.
63. When god is all you have, then all you have is all you need.
64. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
65. Blessed are those who have not seen and you have believed.
66. Be with someone who brings out the best in you.
67. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
68. You are strongest when you are praying. Remember that god is always with you.
69. God let me live the life, you have planned for me.
70. Jesus, I want to be close to you and to be a light in my corner of the world.
71. Perhaps you were born for such a time as this.