Quotes About Halloween 2018: After Funny Halloween Quotes and Happy Halloween Quotes We Have Collected The Best And Special Collection For You And Your Family Scroll Down To See Updated Halloween 2018
1. Get your candy on – and don’t forget the costume.
2. Halloween isn’t just a day. It’s a state of mind.
3. No tears please, it’s a waste of suffering.
4. Double double toil and trouble. Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
5. is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.
Funny Quotes About Halloween
6. Wishing you a happy Halloween birthday that’s so fun it’s scary!
7. This now the very witching time of night, when churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out Contagion to this world.
8. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
9. It’s close to midnight, something evil’s lurking from the dark. Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart.
10. Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special.
Quotes About Funny
11. Have a killer Halloween birthday!
12. When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.
13. Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
14. I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
15. You may be too old to trick or treat, but you’re never too old to get a treat! Happy Halloween birthday!
Quotes About Halloween Scary
16. Where there is no imagination there is no horror.
17. Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the “spirits” of things.
18. Whatever you do… don’t fall asleep.
19. The werewolves want to wish you a happy Howl-o-ween birthday!
20. Nothing on Earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
Quotes About Halloween
21. ‘I’d dress up as Siri for Halloween if my life didn’t already entail being asked stupid questions all the time.’
22. The fallen leaves in the forest seemed to make even the ground glow and burn with light”
23. Have a horrifying, magical, blood-curdling and candy-filled bag Halloween!
24. May you have a fang-tastic evening, ghoul-friend! I am so lucky to have you in my life. Halloween wishes to you!
25. On the contrary, there are 3 more quotes that I think are certainly hilarious.
26. This is the gateway to Hell, baby… Welcome to The Underworld.
27. Let the goosebumps spread and the hairs stand up on Halloween and let the candy fill your dreams.
28. Why do demons and ghouls always hang out together?
29. If you think you’re too cool to dress up for Halloween, just go as a hipster.
30. Nudist Colony Halloween parties are especially scary. They give the word “moon” a new cruel meaning.
Spirit Halloween Return Policy In Store
31. Halloween: the day each year when strangers give you even more specific reasons to dislike them based on what they are wearing.
32. Do transvestites have to dress up for Halloween or do they pretty much qualify from the get-go?
33. Halloween is the only day I can dress up like a hot Latina woman with a beer belly.
34. In Cuba, they don’t celebrate Halloween but my favorite moments have been trick-or-treating with my kids here in the U.S.: they really enjoy it.
35. Halloween is just a made up holiday, created by the razor blade industry.
36. Last Halloween a kid tried to rip my face off. He thought it was a mask. Now it’s different when I open the door the kids hand me candy.
37. Technically my dog’s naked most of the time. Except for Halloween, when I dress him up as Liza Minelli.
38. Last Halloween I ran out of candy and I had to give the kids nicotine gum.
39. Halloween’s my favorite holiday because you don’t have to spend it with your family.
40. October proved a riot a riot to the senses and climaxed those giddy last weeks before Halloween.
Read More – Fresh Halloween Quotes
Read More – Fresh Halloween Wishes
Related Tags: Famous Halloween Sayings, Cute Halloween Quotes, Halloween Movie Quotes, Short Halloween Quotes, Halloween Return Policy In Store, Happy Halloween Quotes, Quotes About Halloween,