Rajasthan Lab Assistant Salary 2023 RSMSSB Prayogshala Sahayak Pay Scale – The 1012 Lab Assistant (Prayogshala Sahayak) and Junior Laboratory Assistant (Kanisth Prayogshala Sahayak) positions have been advertised for by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board or RSMSSB under advertising number 04/2022.
Rajasthan Lab Assistant Salary 2023 RSMSSB Prayogshala
Written exams will be used to select candidates for this recruitment. If you’re wondering how much a lab assistant (Prayogshala Sahayak) makes in Rajasthan. Do you know the starting monthly salary and pay scale for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Posts? Those who are curious can check the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Salary and Pay scale in full here.
Check RSMSSB Lab Assistant (Prayogshala Sahayak) Pay Scale
Rajasthan Lab Assistant (Prayogshala Sahayak) Pay Scale
Candidates who were hired as Lab Assistants after passing all recruitment stages would serve a two-year probationary term during which they will only receive a set wage of Rs. 18500 per month. Those who successfully complete this probationary period are paid according to the pay scale listed below.
Salary for new hires on lab assistant positions is determined by Rajasthan Pay Matrix Level 8, which equates to Pay Band PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800. According to Rajasthan’s 7th Pay Matrix, the initial basic salary for a lab assistant is Rs. 5200 + Rs. 2800 in grade pay, or Rs. 26300.
A fixed salary of Rs. 18500 per month is paid throughout the two-year probationary period; however, leaves and other perks are provided in accordance with Rajasthan service regulations.
Probationary Period The total salary is the sum of the basic pay, deferred compensation, health reimbursement allowance, and other allowances (CCA, TA, special), if applicable.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Salary Structure:
- Pay Scale: Level 8 of Rajasthan Pay Matrix (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800)
- Salary during Probation Period: Rs. 18500 per month
- Starting Total Salary of Lab Assistant posts in Rajasthan (after probationary period) per month: Around Rs. 36000-40000 per month depending on area of posting and allowances.
- Deductions: Around 3500 (NPS + Other Taxes if applicable)
- Cash in Hand RSMSSB Lab Assistant Salary 2023 per month: Rs. 32500-36500.
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Cut off marks of Previous years
- Rajasthan Computer Instructor Salary Pay Scale
- Check Rajasthan VDO Salary Pay Scale per month
- Rajasthan Police Constable Salary
Rajasthan Junior Lab Assistant (Kanisth Prayogshala Sahayak) Pay Scale:
The fixed salary for the probationary term is Rs. 14600 per month. After the probationary term, the candidate is paid salary in accordance with Rajasthan Pay Matrix Level 5, which equates to Pay Band PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400, together with all applicable allowances. In Rajasthan Pay Matrix Level L-5, the initial basic salary is Rs. 20800.
Rajasthan Kanisth Prayogshala Sahayak Salary 2023:
According to this pay scale, the starting total compensation will be approximately between Rs. 29000 and 31500. (depending on posting and allowances). The sum of the different allowances, including DA and HRA, is the total salary.
RSMSSB Junior Lab Assistant Salary Structure:
- Pay Scale: Level 5 of Rajasthan Pay Matrix (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400)
- Salary during probationary period: Rs. 14600 per month (fixed)
- Starting Total Salary of Lab Assistant in Rajasthan (after probation period): Around Rs. 29000-31500 per month (depending on posting and allowances).
- Deductions: around Rs. 2200.
- Rajasthan Lab Assistant In Hand Salary 2023: Rs. 26800-29300.
Dearness allowance (28 percent of Basic pay), House Rent Allowance (HRA) based on posting area (8 to 16 percent of Basic pay), CCA, Special Pay, if applicable, and/or additional allowances, if applicable, in accordance with Rajasthan government regulations are also provided.
Related Tags: Rajasthan Lab Assistant Salary 2023